• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
qpdcncg4w2z61.jpg
opgunda-png.28187809
gundam+comparisson.jpg
qEkxx2xZpVTSmR1eadtqdE8bhkFbe-Sijw8bAi1gUG0.jpg

Kind of weird to think about how Michael is older and taller than Jason, you'd think it would be the other way around.

Michael: Born 1957 - Died 2022 (6'7)
Jason: Born 1946 - Died 1984 - Resurrected 1990 - Died 2003 - Resurrected 2003 before being cryogenically frozen in 2008/9 for 200+ years, which doesn't count as aging cause that gets stopped (6'5)

Kind of weird to think about how Michael is older and taller than Jason, you'd think it would be the other way around.

Jason: Born 1946 - Died 1984 - Resurrected 1990 - Died 2003 - Resurrected 2003 before being cryogenically frozen in 2008/9 for 200+ years, which doesn't count as aging cause that gets stopped (6'5)
literally 1984

Oh right, the Rob Zombie movies made Michael a ******* giant. I'll always prefer his more sleek build in the original movies, or his weird bulky form in part 4. Minus the funny mask, that version actually looked kind of like something in the shape of a man, without being human.

Oh right, the Rob Zombie movies made Michael a ******* giant. I'll always prefer his more sleek build in the original movies, or his weird bulky form in part 4. Minus the funny mask, that version actually looked kind of like something in the shape of a man, without being human.
Yeah it's weird, Michael in the first few films was like 5'11 but what makes it even weirder is if you use their video game versions, both of them are 7 feet tall

Ive seen this MU pushed in discord servers
These days I don't even know if that's actually a good thing or not...
outcome stays the same and Multi Alien X will never truly be accepted
Still intresting that almost all notable Vs communities have AX at 2-B (pre-reboot) or higher tho. I guess VSBW is no longer the exception to that rule (for now...).
for anyone who doesnt know what smash bracket is, all you need to know is "mario punting a castle is an outlier"
Anyone with common Vs debating sense so not a lot people tbh has stop taking SB seriously as a Vs community ages ago. Yet another example of the term "outlier" getting thrown around like Halloween candy which only warps it's actual meaning and eventually causes peeps to forget what an outlier actually means, same energy as NLF toon force or having R>F transcendence/interaction makes you automatically tier 1-A/0 tbh.

We all know...

VSBW Capeshit profile moment
As I’ve started reading Hellblazer it makes me wonder how nightmarish profiles are LOL
for anyone who doesnt know what smash bracket is, all you need to know is "mario punting a castle is an outlier"
dont forget about MOON LEVEL ARCHIE SUPER SONIC (Crossover Collseium but still the same team) which might still be the most egregious thing on the show imo
Ok, normally I don't care much for how Smash Bracket handles things, but between them having Fox beat Super Sonic and now Robin vs Rosalina I have to raise an eyebrow
Tbf they did go back on Fox vs Super Sonic iirc but that conclusion in the first place is absolutely asinine yeah lol
Well, it was just first thing that came to mind, not S1.

SB goes HARD for gameplay. They had Jigglypuff have a good chance of beating Kirby.
They only did that because they didn’t scale Kirby’s durability to his ap and said if he Got confused he would just kill himself in one hit (ignoring the fact he ranked a Galaxy exploding on his face in the same game you got Galaxy level ap from but ok)

Anyways I don’t actually mind him having problems with the Galaxy 1 black hole thing because honestly that feat really is just, what the **** lol, I’ve never seen a single solid agreed upon interpretation of what happens.

but a lot of other stuff in that episode is obviously a little questionable at the least

Still intresting that almost all notable Vs communities have AX at 2-B (pre-reboot) or higher tho. I guess VSBW is no longer the exception to that rule (for now...).
It always be a "at best" type of thing

Like there's arguments that not completely unbelievable but there's isn't an open case shut the **** up lol type deal so ya get the X is there or No X isn't

On hand it's SpongeBob not some random *******
On the other hand it still boggles my mind cause no way an episode featuring a Sonic and Dragon Ball character ain't doing that well 💀
yes but it's Spongebob against freaking super friends Aquaman, Spongebob is carrying the whole episode on his own and is beating DragonBall and Archie xD

Honestly, the match-up probably just fell out of flavor by the time they did it. Or maybe it wasn't that popular to begin with.

At this rate, TrunksSilver may be the least successful episode of the second half, though depends who they pick for Sauron and whatever the other unknown fight is. The finale should do well no matter what.

We all complain about capeshit, but AdamApoc is beating TrunksSilver by quite a bit xD

yes but it's Spongebob against freaking super friends Aquaman, Spongebob is carrying the whole episode on his own and is beating DragonBall and Archie xD

Honestly, the match-up probably just fell out of flavor by the time they did it. Or maybe it wasn't that popular to begin with.

At this rate, TrunksSilver may be the least successful episode of the second half, though depends who they pick for Sauron and whatever the other unknown fight is. The finale should do well no matter what.

We all complain about capeshit, but AdamApoc is beating TrunksSilver by quite a bit xD
Who knows TrunksSilver may benefit more over time going by the view rate still increasing but time will tell

AdamApoc has Rock himself attach to it

I guess it's an overtime thing

The episode probably will reach 2mil halfway in November

Trunksilver bros....SpongeAqua surpassed it in views already
As expected. Anyone who thinks this episode won’t be top 2 in views is huffing max strength copium. It’s one of the biggest cartoon stars and pop culture icons of all time going against a DC character. Sure, an old cartoon irrelevant version, but still a DC character. This episode will do numbers. SpongeBob as a series probably has more eyes currently engaged with it than DBH and Archie specifically do rn.

Trunks v Silver will likely be an episode with consistent growth overtime. The two big names attached to it will carry it overtime especially as both have new content released and they become topically relevant to the algorithm again. Wouldn’t be the first time episodes find more viewership later on.

Gohan vs Invincible will probably happen anyway given Omnilander's success. Though I'd imagine they'd wait for Invincible Season 2 to come, whenever that happens

In other news. honestly, unless they appear miraculously in one of the final 3 episodes of the season, Nintendo and Capcom will probably miss out on this season for the vary first time.

So that MU is like an actual pity win?
It’s a planet leveler AT BEST vs a universe x shitzillion tier character.

Even if you cope Invincible with the most generous, outlierish, most ridiculous scaling you possibly can, the best you can get is 4A off of one statement for a character he fights like, once, and that character wasn’t even at full power (plus if you give him this scaling it’d probably scale to Omni Man as well which would **** Bardock out of his win and would permanently **** up Invincible scaling on the show lol). Invincible has no major haxx to counteract Gohan in any meaningful way and I’m pretty sure the 300 quintillion x shit is better than what Invincible has (his speed isn’t anything to scoff at tho iirc). It’s a spoon fed victory through and through.

TrunksSilver at 1.457 mil, SpongeAqua at 1.467 mil & AdamApoc at 1.724 mil.

Worst, I'm not even sure Gohan vs Invincible will help. What if everyone takes that as the most pity win of all?
Ehhhh I doubt casuals would notice it too much. People like Invincible and people like Dragon Ball, they’d probably click onto it. Well, idk, maybe not, Invincible gets his ass kicked a lot in the show, there’s probably be a lot of Mayweather vs Ryan’s World images getting posted around LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back