• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know, I might snag it next time I go for a comic run, since it's usually so cheap. I'm reading through Hellblazer rn so every now and again I have to either stop at a comic shop or order the issues online so next time I do either I'll see if I can snag it.

I generally want to get into Ghost Rider himself as well, there's a new "Epic Collection" volume that seems to have a pretty good collection of his earlier stories that's not back-breakingly expensive like the Ghost Rider Omnibus, so I might try and snag it if I can.
Ghost Rider in general is a great read just stay away from the Garth Ennis Ghost Rider run, it's....I don't know how Garth Ennis gets the chance to right certain comics

Wasn't really a serious suggestion, just two cosmic versions of characters.

Also, I've been going through the Evil Dead comics, and in them Ash is literally marked by evil to be hunted down by demons and monsters. I'm not saying that Guts and Ash are literally the same character....but I'm not "not" saying that either.
I’m just saying, a character like Guts would draw a lot of attention in the polls in November.

I'll not that down then LOL. I usually don't hear the best things about his work on certain series'
what makes it worse is he is a genuinely decent writer...half the time, You can really tell if he likes or dislikes a character via how he writes them, Frank Castle? Some of the most celebrated stories about the punisher were written by Garth Ennis, but have him on Spider-Man, Captain America, Ghost Rider? literally who can feel his loathing of them on every page

what makes it worse is he is a genuinely decent writer...half the time, You can really tell if he likes or dislikes a character via how he writes them, Frank Castle? Some of the most celebrated stories about the punisher were written by Garth Ennis, but have him on Spider-Man, Captain America, Ghost Rider? literally who can feel his loathing of them on every page
He’s actually quite the Superman fanboy, which is absolutely wild to me considering most heroes he hates stems from Supes himself.

Keep the rest of the Justice League away and his Superman stories are genuinely great.

Hell they didn't include some of his weirder abilities like his inorganic physiology as he's considered not a organic being and more akin to a rock cellularly and is actually treated as a single cell organism as no single part of him drives him (meaning destroying the heart or head doesn't actually mean anything) and on top of this, his extrasensory perception completely counters Michael's stealth BADLY, as he literally detects people on a supernatural level where he can "smell thoughts, recognize nerves firing off and even recognize the specific location and strength level of his prey"
Long story short Michael is fighting someone who does his shit but better lol as said

Finally advertising Kasen v Sonic on R/DBM. Should hopefully help it drum up a little bit more attention, maybe.

I wanted to finally finish WaHH so it took me a little longer than I would've liked to get to it, but eeeeehhh it iiiisss what it iiiisss

Surprised no one has any objections to them saying Micheal is faster for scaling to Corey who "dodged" a bullet when a lot of context would go against this.

First of all, Corey is just a normal human and Michael is still weakened here enough to where Laurie even calls him just a man. Them being bullet dodgers is weird. Corey literally gets tagged by bullets from an inferior gun later. Secondly, Micheal and Corey are not shown as comparable in speed or combat. Micheal got shit on by Corey and only managed to kill him when Corey was already super weak and dying on the floor. And third, there was no real dodging because the one guy intercepted the bullet with his forehead and Corey vanishes like Michael did in that other vague bullet dodge feat behind him (which again makes no sense if they're just humans).

I dunno. There's also distance to consider as well. The kid was at least like 20 feet away.
Just as we kinda said it earlier, Jason & Michael really aren't traditional modern VS debate characters, so people are less invested in their stats being accurate.

Even if the actual DB will also have weird stats, there is a high chance they won't be talked too much about.

Some of the reasoning is bad but AX got upgraded

Also, updated regen list:
  1. Dracula (Castlevania) (High-Godly)
  2. Aizen (Mid-Godly)
  3. Popeye (Low-Godly)
  4. Ganondorf (Low-Godly)
  5. Kirby (High-Mid naturally, Low-Godly as Ghost Kirby)
  6. Alucard (Hellsing) (Low-Mid at Level 0, Low-High with soul reserves, Low-Godly as Post-Schrodinger Alucard)
  7. King Dedede (Low-Mid naturally, Low-Godly in Ghost form after absorbing life energy from a target)
  8. Doctor Doom (High-Mid, High overtime)
  9. Ragna the Bloodedge (Mid-High to likely High)
  10. Dio Brando (Mid as usual Part 3 DIO, High-Mid as Part 1 Vampire Dio and High Dio)
  11. Sol Badguy (Mid-High)
  12. Majin Buu (Mid-High)
  13. SpongeBob (Mid-High)
  14. Ben 10, Alien X (Mid-High)
  15. Hulk (High-Mid, Mid-High overtime)
  16. Deadpool (Mid, Mid-High overtime)
  17. Lex Luthor (Post-Flashpoint) (Low-High as Apex Predator)
  18. Carnage (Marvel Comics) (Low-High)
  19. Lobo (Low-High)
  20. Mask (Low-High)
  21. Venom (Edward Brock) (High-Mid)
  22. Iron Man Armor Model 50 (High-Mid)
  23. Wario (High-Mid)
  24. Sailor Galaxia (Manga) (At least Mid)
  25. Wolverine (Marvel Comics) (At least Mid)
  26. Captain Marvel (Mid)
  27. Madara (Low-Mid)
  28. Apocalypse (Low-Mid)
  29. Tetsuo (Mid-Low, High-Low)
  30. Black Adam (At least Mid-Low)
  31. Goku (Mid-Low)
  32. Vegeta (Mid-Low)
  33. Omni-Man (Mid-Low)
  34. Doomsday (Mid-Low ...?! REALLY??? HAHAHA PROFILES LMAO)
Can someone explain Doomsday & Wukong's lack of regen? Technicalities with immortalities? I also need to adjust for ties later.

Also added Alien X now, thanks for the tip lol

Last edited:

2-A AX is pretty cringe tbh

Dracula (Castlevania) (Low-High to Mid-High)
Oh Dracula's regen got upgraded to High-Godly a couple of months ago

lolsb.png

Mario fans KNEEL

I actually didnt watch the fight I just skipped it and then was caught off-guard by this. I need to see if there is Kirby abuse moment again.

Season 1 DB moment tbh
I was thinking Bowser vs Ganon moment lol

They're anti-scaling. Even if they did, I'm actually willing to believe this result to an extent because they'd just work Heroes scaling into this, and the next thing you know it's a T2 wank-off on both sides.

Recall what I said about T3 Spongebob?

Spongebob using Toon Force to casually be High 3-A+ validates what I've been saying about power gaps from H3-A - T0 failing to matter past a certain point.

They're anti-scaling. Even if they did, I'm actually willing to believe this result to an extent because they'd just work Heroes scaling into this, and the next thing you know it's a T2 wank-off on both sides.

Recall what I said about T3 Spongebob?
I don't think they used FEH here.

Hold up what about it makes it specifically a Bowser vs Ganon moment? I've only skimmed Robin vs Rosalina so I don't know what similarities it has to Bowser vs Ganon (I'm gonna assume they used a NLF to wank Robin like DB did to wank Ganon)
Well, it was just first thing that came to mind, not S1.

SB goes HARD for gameplay. They had Jigglypuff have a good chance of beating Kirby.

Fire Emblem beat Marioverse…?
Maybe it is because they included Fire Emblem Heroes.
Then what were with the cards? (Other than being a goated Trunks vs Silver reference, of course...)
It is no use.

By the way, Amphibia profile may have some update after the release of Marcy's Journal: A Guide to Amphibia. Current Marcy profile does not cover all her tricks.

It is always interesting that the bold part of her introduction of herself ("Head of the chess club, master RTS player, straight-A student—except for gym, but only because I was reading in class—which only proves my point!") is wrong as she has the physical strength and speed to handle Resident Evil characters.

Yeah, maybe on America's Got Talent.
Funny enough I think their fight started with singing competition lol

EDIT:
Bit more on RosaRobin.
lolsb2.png

Then they cited Items & Skills as countering Rosa; Brave Sword, Brave Bow, Nosferatu, Prayer Crest, Lifetaker, Lethality, Miracle, Counter, Limit Breaker.

Also Grima can nullify defenses to 0 passively, as well as his skill Rightful God is stronk, Grima can teleport. Rosa also has no real showcase of tactical expertise.

Last edited:

outcome stays the same and Multi Alien X will never truly be accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back