• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason supposedly beat Jason X which says a lot lol
wtf how did that happen? (how can past beat future) where did you get this
G1 Blog had, it seems in some novel there was Jason X 2 who scales to Uber Jason and Jason beat that lol

They linked this.

You misunderstand, what they were meaning is that Uber Jason 2 and 3 fought each other and basically fused to become a far stronger Uber Jason, so they are saying Uber Jason scales to a stronger Uber Jason, and Zombie Jason fought Uber Jason though ultimately was killed, it's confusing but basically if it were a scaling chain it'd be Zombie Jason< Uber Jason=<Jason X 2=<Jason X3 who becomes the new Uber Jason

You misunderstand, what they were meaning is that Uber Jason 2 and 3 fought each other and basically fused to become a far stronger Uber Jason, so they are saying Uber Jason scales to a stronger Uber Jason, and Zombie Jason fought Uber Jason though ultimately was killed, it's confusing but basically if it were a scaling chain it'd be Zombie Jason< Uber Jason=<Jason X 2=<Jason X3 who becomes the new Uber Jason

okay but still a little confusing like you said

But... Uber Jason ripped his own counterpart by grab head in comic. I got it LN Jason is way stronger than Comic Jason.
yeah which is why Zombie Jason only loosely scales, he got some hits in but still downscales pretty hard

Actually a good way of comparing would be how Base goku was able to fight Final Form Frieza, he was outmatched but still got a few good licks in and did SOME damage

yeah which is why Zombie Jason only loosely scales, he got some hits in but still downscales pretty hard

Actually a good way of comparing would be how Base goku was able to fight Final Form Frieza, he was outmatched but still got a few good licks in and did SOME damage

question does this mean the match will only end with jason butchering myers with his machete?

Surprised no one has any objections to them saying Micheal is faster for scaling to Corey who "dodged" a bullet when a lot of context would go against this.

First of all, Corey is just a normal human and Michael is still weakened here enough to where Laurie even calls him just a man. Them being bullet dodgers is weird. Corey literally gets tagged by bullets from an inferior gun later. Secondly, Micheal and Corey are not shown as comparable in speed or combat. Micheal got shit on by Corey and only managed to kill him when Corey was already super weak and dying on the floor. And third, there was no real dodging because the one guy intercepted the bullet with his forehead and Corey vanishes like Michael did in that other vague bullet dodge feat behind him (which again makes no sense if they're just humans).

I dunno. There's also distance to consider as well. The kid was at least like 20 feet away.

So yeah realistically Jason has the stat edge in every category and beats Michael in abilities apparently even with DBD even though Micheal shouldn't get those either lol

The only category that you can actually give to Michael as an advantage that most could agree on is Intelligence but a semi-comp Jason isn't that much less intelligent and in terms of applicable intelligence in combat and their typical strategies that advantage barely helps Michael. Like, sure, Micheal has had more elaborate plans but that's prep that he doesn't have and on the fly in direct combat his tactics are easily countered by Jason.

This should be a stomp tbh but I understand they needed to find ways to make it closer

Surprised no one has any objections to them saying Micheal is faster for scaling to Corey who "dodged" a bullet when a lot of context would go against this.

First of all, Corey is just a normal human and Michael is still weakened here enough to where Laurie even calls him just a man. Them being bullet dodgers is weird. Corey literally gets tagged by bullets from an inferior gun later. Secondly, Micheal and Corey are not shown as comparable in speed or combat. Micheal got shit on by Corey and only managed to kill him when Corey was already super weak and dying on the floor. And third, there was no real dodging because the one guy intercepted the bullet with his forehead and Corey vanishes like Michael did in that other vague bullet dodge feat behind him (which again makes no sense if they're just humans).

I dunno. There's also distance to consider as well. The kid was at least like 20 feet away.
So yeah realistically Jason has the stat edge in every category and beats Michael in abilities apparently even with DBD even though Micheal shouldn't get those either lol

The only category that you can actually give to Michael as an advantage that most could agree on is Intelligence but a semi-comp Jason isn't that much less intelligent and in terms of applicable intelligence in combat and their typical strategies that advantage barely helps Michael. Like, sure, Micheal has had more elaborate plans but that's prep that he doesn't have and on the fly in direct combat his tactics are easily countered by Jason.

This should be a stomp tbh but I understand they needed to find ways to make it closer
Pretty much and it's weird to mention that feat and mention Jason dodging helicopter bullets and conclude Myers is slightly faster

Speed wise there about even

younger_toguro_vs_yujiro_hanma_by_greekdbw_dfg2uy3-pre.jpg

You mean, like, the 80's?

Because before Friday Part 6 is the only time I think you could argue Michael wins.
Not necessarily, before by the 2018 or 2019, Basically people at least in the Spanish community had Michael winning, as they basically thought it was the same in physical strength and that speed and intelligence gave him a better chance... those and they didn't use to occupy the comics.

they have nothing apart from being Cosmic powered """human""", Only if this was Frank that kills the Marvel universe but it is not.
Wasn't really a serious suggestion, just two cosmic versions of characters.

Also, I've been going through the Evil Dead comics, and in them Ash is literally marked by evil to be hunted down by demons and monsters. I'm not saying that Guts and Ash are literally the same character....but I'm not "not" saying that either.

Yeah if anything Corey should scale off of Michael and not the other way around, not to mention Michael has a WAY better feat of speed, where Loomis tries to shoot him from like eight feet away and Michael vanishes in the muzzle flash and is already starting his truck outside of the building and drives away Even then, again Jason has bullet timing feats too and even better ones with his dodging Helicopter machinegun fire and straight up seeming to flash step on a normal student just to **** with her.

Speaking of him, I’ve been seeing the Baby Thanos Must Die storyline floating around a lot at comic shops I visit, is that storyline any good? If I got it it’d be my start with Cosmic Ghost Rider
Yes, it's a great comic to get you up to speed on Cosmic Ghostrider and his shenanigans and if you finish it and like it, I have to recommend Cosmic Ghost Rider Destroys Marvel History as it's a hilarious love letter to Marvel history while also being a kind of a direct follow up to Baby Thanos Must Die, plus both have fantastic feats for him.

It's actually really interesting to compare their feats directly because they've LITERALLY done the same things but Jason does them better, shot by a dozen different guns? Michael survives but goes into a coma for a year, shot up by a force of FBI with assault rifles for a solid minute? Jason eats that shit up and only gets stopped by being blown the **** up by a mortal shell (at the beginning of the movie mind you, so even THAT doesn't stop him) Crushes a man's skull until he dies? Michael does that, crushes a mans skull so hard it actually turns into liquid as your hands meet in the middle so violently that they had to cut it from the movie to manage an R-rating? Jason does that without any effort. Cut someone in half? sure Michael can do that with the right weapon, Jason does that to TWO people AND the tree behind them in one swing. Survives having acid injected into his veins? Michael crawled away to go into another coma, literally submerged and drowning in highly corrosive toxic waste? Jason gets taken out at the end of the movie but then in the follow up comic, emerges from the waste and ACTUALLY KILLS THE SURVIVORS AND GOES BACK HOME.

Hell they didn't include some of his weirder abilities like his inorganic physiology as he's considered not a organic being and more akin to a rock cellularly and is actually treated as a single cell organism as no single part of him drives him (meaning destroying the heart or head doesn't actually mean anything) and on top of this, his extrasensory perception completely counters Michael's stealth BADLY, as he literally detects people on a supernatural level where he can "smell thoughts, recognize nerves firing off and even recognize the specific location and strength level of his prey"

Yes, it's a great comic to get you up to speed on Cosmic Ghostrider and his shenanigans and if you finish it and like it, I have to recommend Cosmic Ghost Rider Destroys Marvel History as it's a hilarious love letter to Marvel history while also being a kind of a direct follow up to Baby Thanos Must Die, plus both have fantastic feats for him.
Good to know, I might snag it next time I go for a comic run, since it's usually so cheap. I'm reading through Hellblazer rn so every now and again I have to either stop at a comic shop or order the issues online so next time I do either I'll see if I can snag it.

I generally want to get into Ghost Rider himself as well, there's a new "Epic Collection" volume that seems to have a pretty good collection of his earlier stories that's not back-breakingly expensive like the Ghost Rider Omnibus, so I might try and snag it if I can.

Wasn't really a serious suggestion, just two cosmic versions of characters.

Also, I've been going through the Evil Dead comics, and in them Ash is literally marked by evil to be hunted down by demons and monsters. I'm not saying that Guts and Ash are literally the same character....but I'm not "not" saying that either.

I mean, how could you EVER find any similarity between these two one armed demon-killers who have lost everyone they love and suffer privately every day, hunted by the greatest evils and hide their pain and keeps everyone at a distance with a mask of insincerity (being an asshole in the case of Guts and playing off the horror by making light of it for Ash)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back