• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the cast, in the next Champion Fireside chat (early Nov) they will begin to take MU requests directly from champions on the chat. They will then make a poll where champions would choose the MU that wins. They are willing to do any MU that wins
Time for me to take all my shots that will inevitably not go through due to lack of popularity : P

Hope Simon v Kyle or Raidou v John makes it far tho honestly, I ******* love both of those matchups even if they're not ones I'm gonna try to throw out

Tipper.... please stop talking about anything Bleach related.... i'm actually physically cringing in my bed seeing you type all this blatantly incorrect shit.

Just stop, it doesn't look good to anyone who actually knows the series.
oh piss off

as if bleach stans actually understood the series itself otherwise there wouldn't been endless discussion over What Ywhach could do with his ability

Per the cast, in the next Champion Fireside chat (early Nov) they will begin to take MU requests directly from champions on the chat. They will then make a poll where champions would choose the MU that wins. They are willing to do any MU that wins
I'm not implicating that I think the Community (who're actually Champion members) at large should make campaign videos and posts for their Champion request, but it would be pretty funny.

Oh wow, a lot of improvments were made to the boards, especially in terms of getting the Spongebob-esque comedic moments down. The KAH-RAH-TAY movements, adding Aquaman wheezing in pain after the bubble hits, the stance he makes when he's yelling about his name before getting sucked away, a little spin on his trident before stabbing Spongebob, it confirms the portal said "MY MAN", having Aquaman push the screen border into Spongebob when he does his final attack, etc etc

You can tell the animators and directors involved really loved Spongebob and wanted to capture the feel of a classic era SB episode with the little details put in, it helps a LOT in the episodes' favor tbh.
I also love the visual gag of Aquamans mouth being a real one

Hulk vs Broly really hasn't been topped as a Dragon Ball episode. Like rewatching the fight, the research, it really was an A+ episode
It's definitely got some issues, sound design in the fight is pretty low impact and a lot of the hits feel off, but overall its got good progression and some of the best spectacle ever put in a DB episode. I still think the best fight with a DB character is RF v GB tho.

I also love the visual gag of Aquamans mouth being a real one
That's the joke that most consistently got people in my experience, it is SO ******* good. I laugh everytime I see it.

Voting Kyle vs Simon with 1000 alts. It's showtime
Time for me to push Kasen vs Fleetway Sonic or Marisa Kirisame vs Yuffie Kisaragi harder than ever before

Time to fistfight @Kirbonic_Pikmin over whether we should shill Fleetway vs Kasen or Yukari vs Altair :v

oh damn
I'm pretty sure Broly takes the L tbf 😭
maybe maybe so

but **** Marvel stans lol

I'm not implicating that I think the Community (who're actually Champion members) at large should make campaign videos and posts for their Champion request, but it would be pretty funny.
You might've just lit a flame under me to finally take all the work I've been putting into a specific matchup to try and actually campaign for it, hopefully I can do it in time.

No idea where I'd shill it tho

The ultimate war....

Ok but Fleetway vs Kasen would be a better Touhou opener to allow Yukari v Altair to be as insane as possible.
True... But will they even do Yukari vs Altair if we don't force their hand? 🤔

You might've just lit a flame under me to finally take all the work I've been putting into a specific matchup to try and actually campaign for it, hopefully I can do it in time.

No idea where I'd shill it tho
Twitter would probably be the main place, or the DB Discord if it's open in time (since that's where most of the potential voters are).

yeah, I checked both his initial water punch at the start of the fight and the huge vortex frame by frame and couldn't spot it, probably blends in very well.
It's in the very corner of the screen in like. the single frame right before it zooms out to the planet.
unknown.png

The ultimate war....

Ok but Fleetway vs Kasen would be a better Touhou opener to allow Yukari v Altair to be as insane as possible.
For Touhou Project opener...

Hit vs Sakuya Izayoi or Yuffie Kisaragi vs Marisa Kirisame or Cirno vs Jack Frost would be the top three choices.
(Cirno vs Jack Frost and Raidou Kuzunoha XIV vs John Constantine may also be the SMT opener as well)

You know going by Death Battle ranking the DC observable universe at 100 trillion light years in diameter, wouldn't Darkseid's reaching the edge of existence in a couple seconds feat be faster then Spongebob's if recalculated?
What about Green Lantern scanning the DC universe in a heartbeat? Using the same model as the "MegaMan.EXE scanning a real universe in a minute" model.

Rokan pulled a bigger Bahamut Sin and Super Friends Aquaman outsped him so... For your reference.

Last edited:
I've always had an account, I've just been lurking. Doesn't help that the wiki thinks my posts are spam. Oh well. Either or, I don't know a lot of details myself about the logistics of voting, but I think now would be a good time to get ideas flowing.
How the hell that happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back