• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty hilarious on both rundowns and the fight though wished SpongeBob had a few more certain abilities and arsenal shown. 7.8/10 Too much water, not enough Goofy Goober. Still cool overall and might be my favorite episode of S9 maybe out from the whole show, discounting my SpongeBob childhood bias and nostalgia aside.

Now next time is gonna be a real fright!
Any type moon players here, I wanna ask: Does Neco Arc have any good MUs? Only MU I can think for her is Nekomajin
There's....Weegee, I guess?

Beerus vs Galaxia I take it cause this
Partially. I would say that personally they're the worse. *They *(Toei) even struck my blogspot.
Beerus blog
I...wow...didn't know they would go that far.
Hopefully an archive of that blog is saved somewhere.

It is not SF Aquaman is too lame to win. It is just his opponent is too strong to lose, especially considering the speed given to SpongeBob. By the way, IDK the speed Death Battle Team gives to SpongeBob. Could someone tell me?
8.2 QUINVIGINTILLION X FTL
A ******* sponge outpaces Darksied and MegaMan.EXE.
fb69155a65db28cf9954138cdd6155d9.jpg
Fair...I don't wanna sit with three serial killers.
Just watched Spongebob vs Aquaman, easily a 10/10 episode. Banger track, pinpoint perfect comedy, fantastic writing, genuinely heart-warming ending, Spongebob being the fasting calculable character ever is based af, just superb on every level. 10/10.

I also appreciate it's placement here in the season. Between the VS intensive Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver and horror-focused Jason vs Michael, having something we can all come together to laugh at is exactly what we needed.
Good ol' Breather Episode. We need that sometimes.

I wonder if Composite Michael (Old movies, old Novel, New movies + Novel) fought against Undead Jason or Uber Jason which make him Jason's level?
Composite Michael is the only thing keeping him up against Undead Jason and even then, Jason has literally done everything Michael has done (quite literally) and has done it easier and generally better by some degree

Alright, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, SpongeBob vs Aquaman did literally everything it could to make me hate it.

The Toon Force wank is annoying as **** in and out of the episode. They completely ignore the fact that pretty much every feat they gave SpongeBob in his episode was a massive outlier. They bring up anti-feats and just ignore them later. They turned the biggest fallacies of versus debating into a ******* check list.

The whole ******** on Aquaman and calling SpongeBob a god thing also completely undermines almost anything good about the animation, namely the attempted emotional message.

Like, they hyped up SpongeBob so much as if he's not significantly weaker than BOTH of the characters last episode even with the inflated stats they gave him.

I understand why people like this episode, but it was one big SpongeBob joke and, having never seen that series as a kid, I'm not laughing.

I'd give this episode a 4/10 at most, and the analysis is most of what drags it down this low. The animation is nothing special, but it's not outright offensive. Still easily in my bottom 10 episodes of all time just due to everything surrounding it.

Yeaaah, I kinda would dock points from the ep quite a bit from that.

They wanked Spongebob (not just stats wise) so hard I'd have to bonk myself in order to give an accurate description of it.

The fight until preview was pretty good, but it just becomes kinda sad after SF Aquaman has a breakdown. And they really didn't go as crazy as possible, not in imaginative way.

Emotional ending meh but SB forgetting Aquaman's name in his grave was a good gag.

7/10

i should revisit those classic AVGN episodes as well-Friday the 13th (NES) and Halloween (Atari)
We VS Battles Wiki has a profile for NES Friday the 13th.

By the way, do you have any Amphibia matchups? And I have picked Marcy Wu's opponent who is too obscure to name.

We VS Battles Wiki has a profile for NES Friday the 13th.
The epic fight. Text only.

By the way, do you have any Amphibia matchups? And I have picked Marcy Wu's opponent who is too obscure to name.

I believe Connie Maheswaran vs Anne Boonchuy is not a good idea.

8.2 QUINVIGINTILLION X FTL and Plot Manipulation and Existence Erasure kind of guarantee he one taps any opponent slower than him, unfortunately, so unless their Aquaman is immeasurable he’d get haxxed on the spot.
You could wank comic Aquaman to it via him reacting to Flash and Reverse-Flash one time, and ignore any and all instances of him being unable to keep up with the speedsters speeds when they start to pick it up.

Do to recap

BondWick was one
Sauron episode is definitely in Blender no way I see The crew being able to create custom sprites for Sauron

I don't see JasonMyers be in Blender given Ben earlier tweet

And if JasonMyers were in 3D Blender that would possibly mean one of the followings:
  • Sauron matchup not in 3D
  • Sauron matchup in 3D but no Gru vs Megamind
  • Sauron matchup in 3D but Gru vs Megamind in sprite
None of which is good.

8.2 QUINVIGINTILLION X FTL and Plot Manipulation and Existence Erasure kind of guarantee he one taps any opponent slower than him, unfortunately, so unless their Aquaman is immeasurable he’d get haxxed on the spot.
You could wank comic Aquaman to it via him reacting to Flash and Reverse-Flash one time, and ignore any and all instances of him being unable to keep up with the speedsters speeds when they start to pick it up.
from one of the guys there told me mind you he's not a huge comic guy but fair enough knowledgeable and his thoughts not the rest of the crew

AP only area Arthur has control over
Mindhax wouldn't work due to Spongebob resistances
Arthur having no resistance to the latter's Hax
Outer BFR gets countered by Spongebob 4th wall shit

ohter stuff but the main gist

it ain't a stomp close but yellow bastard has the edge

And if JasonMyers were in 3D Blender that would possibly mean one of the followings:
  • Sauron matchup not in 3D
  • Sauron matchup in 3D but no Gru vs Megamind
  • Sauron matchup in 3D but Gru vs Megamind in sprite
None of which is good.
Gru vs MM isn't confirmed this season, so we don't know on that
Sauron's actually got a pretty good-looking 3D model from Lord of the Rings Conquest, so even more reason for them to use Blender.
debtaxp-6f67fc7c-a90b-45dd-aa95-e5f791e62998.png
world-of-warcraft-lichking-01.jpg

Honestly, are 2 uni feats really enough for 200-episode cartoon that mostly avoid cosmic scales most of the time to "it's not an outlier"?

Tho going by blog there is also 2 more pocket dimension shenanigans.

I'm going back to making Archie Sonic MUs! I'm kinda surprised this MU works ngl
unknown.png

Rei vs Mighty (Fist of the North Star vs Archie Sonic)
Both are character living in post-apocalyptic worlds that were caused by conflicts that ended up with the Earth's bombings (Rei lived in post nuclear war Earth, while Mighty lived on Mobius, Earth that was bombed by the alien race, xorda with the gene bombs). As you might expect, their lives in said worlds aren't that bright as they have to face lots of awful disasters caused by the other people (The world of FotNS being full of bandits that kill everyone on their way and Mobius having a ton of wars happening throughout its history). Even though the world that they lived in was... Not great to say the least, their lives were relatively well until their parents were killed/gone (Rei's parents were killed, while Mighty's parents got arrested and presumably executed) and their younger sisters were kidnapped by the villains and turned into slaves (Airi was kidnapped by Jagi who later sold her into slavery, while Matilda was captured by Robotnik, who roboticized her). After all of this, they began wandering throughout the lands, searching for their younger sisters. During these times, they were pretty lonely people, until they met badass fist fighters (Kenshiro and Knuckles). After they would meet them, they both became pretty good friends and would even find more allies later. Eventually they would find their sisters but their meeting ended up being completely opposite from each other (Airi and Rei were happy to meet each other, while Matilda didn't even knew who Mighty was at first), though it did ended up with both of them reuniting together (Again, Rei and Airi were happy to see each other, while Matilda ended up accepting Mighty and even fought besides him). Both of them are fairly good people at heart but have pretty violent fighting styles (Rei slicing his enemies to pieces and Mighty just beats the everliving shit out of his enemies) and can go into the states of pure violent rage when their friends are in danger (Rei killing bandits after Lin got hurt and Mighty attacking Snively after he thought Ray died).

I'm going back to making Archie Sonic MUs! I'm kinda surprised this MU works ngl
unknown.png

Rei vs Mighty (Fist of the North Star vs Archie Sonic)
Both are character living in post-apocalyptic worlds that were caused by conflicts that ended up with the Earth's bombings (Rei lived in post nuclear war Earth, while Mighty lived on Mobius, Earth that was bombed by the alien race, xorda with the gene bombs). As you might expect, their lives in said worlds aren't that bright as they have to face lots of awful disasters caused by the other people (The world of FotNS being full of bandits that kill everyone on their way and Mobius having a ton of wars happening throughout its history). Even though the world that they lived in was... Not great to say the least, their lives were relatively well until their parents were killed/gone (Rei's parents were killed, while Mighty's parents got arrested and presumably executed) and their younger sisters were kidnapped by the villains and turned into slaves (Airi was kidnapped by Jagi who later sold her into slavery, while Matilda was captured by Robotnik, who roboticized her). After all of this, they began wandering throughout the lands, searching for their younger sisters. During these times, they were pretty lonely people, until they met badass fist fighters (Kenshiro and Knuckles). After they would meet them, they both became pretty good friends and would even find more allies later. Eventually they would find their sisters but their meeting ended up being completely opposite from each other (Airi and Rei were happy to meet each other, while Matilda didn't even knew who Mighty was at first), though it did ended up with both of them reuniting together (Again, Rei and Airi were happy to see each other, while Matilda ended up accepting Mighty and even fought besides him). Both of them are fairly good people at heart but have pretty violent fighting styles (Rei slicing his enemies to pieces and Mighty just beats the everliving shit out of his enemies) and can go into the states of pure violent rage when their friends are in danger (Rei killing bandits after Lin got hurt and Mighty attacking Snively after he thought Ray died).
Hey Loh, would you be interested in a Megaten or Kill the Past vs Archie MU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back