• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Loh, would you be interested in a Megaten or Kill the Past vs Archie MU?
Don't know what Kill the Past is but new Archie MUs are always welcome
There are like a shit ton of Archie characters that I still haven't found any MUs for, like Julie-Su, so some help would be appreciated (I'm also planning to play Persona 2 one day so I might even come up with Archie Sonic vs Megaten MUs myself, lul)

Don't know what Kill the Past is but new Archie MUs are always welcome
There are like a shit ton of Archie characters that I still haven't found any MUs for, like Julie-Su, so some help would be appreciated (I'm also planning to play Persona 2 one day so I might even come up with Archie Sonic vs Megaten MUs myself, lul)
IDK if you're taking suggestions, but I've been trying to find Fortnite matchups (I got into the game earlier this year), if you think you can find something worthwhile.

my-image_2.png

Jason vs Michael will probably be in B Tier, though that's just a guess based off of nothing

anyways the commentary for SpongeAqua is out and I was hoping if they hinted anything for the next time, and no, not really. They said that they gave it a lot of love. The commentary for SpongeAqua was pretty neat, I can tell they (meaning everybody except for Ben and Chad because they didn't grew up with Spongebob, but Swan and the animators did) really wanted this episode to be special and they succeeded imo.

anyways the commentary for SpongeAqua is out and I was hoping if they hinted anything for the next time, and no, not really. They said that they gave it a lot of love. The commentary for SpongeAqua was pretty neat, I can tell they (meaning everybody except for Ben and Chad because they didn't grew up with Spongebob, but Swan and the animators did) really wanted this episode to be special and they succeeded imo.
i see
Popeye and Gumball were runner-ups for Spongebob's opponent per Swan, but said he didn't feel really feel it with those two and he had to dwell on SF Aquaman for a while until he can think of how to write such episode.
Popeye had his best recently so that made sense, never vibed with Gumball at all so no love lost there
looks like chowder never had a shot which honestly wasn't a shocker

seems to make sense with SF Aquaman not exactly a one

Yhwach stomps Hao, he has 4-D hax and can negate Mid-Godly and Hao's immortality. The Almighty also hard counters given it's ability to snip you in infinite timelines.

Hao has nothing on that.
where's proof he can actually negate Mid-Godly Regen and Hao has Time Travel,Time Stop and other shit and faster then Eye man and having Abstract existence

where's proof he can actually negate Mid-Godly Regen.
It's in his profile, he killed Gerard who had Mid-Godly and negated Aizen's regeneration.
and Hao has Time Travel,Time Stop and other shit and faster then Eye man and having Abstract existence
All of those get nulled by 4-D passive power Nullification. Abstract existence gets countered since Yhwach's Almighty can already effect Abstracts like the sweeper and being able to manipulate concepts.

The battle starts, Yhwach passively sees an infinite amount of futures to which he nulls, end of match.

It's in his profile, he killed Gerard who had Mid-Godly and negated Aizen's regeneration.
Gerad i can see being a strong case
All of those get nulled by 4-D passive power Nullification. Abstract existence gets countered since Yhwach's Almighty can already effect Abstracts like the sweeper and being able to manipulate concepts.
not seeing any proof his abilities work the way you implied especially when looking at the scans for it

even double chekcing nohting to negate Abstract existence

Gerad i can see being a strong case.

not seeing any proof his abilities work the way you implied especially when looking at the scans for it.
Wdym? It's all on the profile, anything that he sees in the future will be negated, that's the entire point of the ability. The Almighty works passively, nothing I said was inaccurate.
even double chekcing nohting to negate Abstract existence.
He doesn't need to, Hao only has 2 type so Yhwach can still interact with him and permanently kill him via Mid-Godly negation. There's also options such as Absorption and so on and so forth.

I agree with this MU being much better than Kaguya's however

t's all on the profile, anything that he sees in the future will be negated, that's the entire point of the ability. The Almighty works passively, nothing I said was inaccurate.
and i don't agree with most of it I've seen the scans and nothing convinced me he's nulling everything Hao has on him
Almighty will be an issue but nothing beyond

and i don't agree with most of it I've seen the scans and nothing convinced me he's nulling everything Hao has on him
Almighty will be an issue but nothing beyond
The Almighty is 4-D and can nullify 4-D abilities. Nothing in Hao's profile would resist power nullification on an Infinitely higher level than anything he's resisted before.

The Almighty isn't an issue, your right. It's the key to him stomping.

All previous abilities including: Precognition and Fate Manipulation (4D - Multiversal+ - The Almighty allows Yhwach to see everything clearly from the present into the distant future [33]. Yhwach can see events in the near future, such as seeing the resurrection of Ichibē Hyōsube [34]. The Almighty was also used to foresee events several millions of years into the future, such as perceiving the death of the Soul King [35]. Yhwach can see all possible futures like grains of sand on a beach. The true power of The Almighty is to “transform the future itself.” Yhwach is capable of changing and influencing all of the futures that he sees. The Almighty allows Yhwach to cut down any fate his opponent may make for themselves [36]. Yhwach can destroy something in all possible futures with The Almighty [37]. The number of futures that Yhwach can manipulate [38] are repeatedly stated to be infinite.

Hao is getting folded and packed up, he has nothing that can kill Yhwach meanwhile Yhwach can negate Hao's regen and the rest of his arsenal. Your acting like Hao has type 1 Abstract Existence, he has type 2 that isn't even based on a type 1 or 2 concept.

The Almighty is 4-D and can nullify 4-D abilities. Nothing in Hao's profile would resist power nullification on an Infinitely higher level than anything he's resisted before
Ywhach doesn't have Power Nullification if he did Aizen ability wouldn't work on him nor would Ichigo attack do shit if he so called had power null let alone it being passive

Hell he wouldn't need to use the almighty when he could've easily power null anything Ichigo would throw them just break it

Hao far faster then Ywhach we're talking nigh omnipresent vs FTL meaning Ywach ain't doing shit to somebody he can't even touch from the start
Time stop stops Ywhach on his ass
Time travel equals GG

Ywhach doesn't have Power Nullification if he did Aizen ability wouldn't work on him nor would Ichigo attack do shit if he so called had power null let alone it being passive
Literally on Yhwach's profile bro. 💀 Aizen affected him Pre Almighty activation, and Ichigo only managed to kill him because someone negated The Almighty while he did so. It is indeed passive, it's accepted as such and very straightforward. "Anything my eyes see in the future will not be able to affect me."
Hell he wouldn't need to use the almighty when he could've easily power null anything Ichigo would throw them just break it
The Almighty IS the power nullification, bruh what are you even talking about?
Hao far faster then Ywhach we're talking nigh omnipresent vs FTL meaning Ywach ain't doing shit to somebody he can't even touch from the start.
Which is irrelevant as he still wouldn't be able to kill Yhwach due to his layers of Mid-Godly. Yhwach's attack speed is much higher than FTL, given its abilities to affect infinite timelines instantly.
Time stop stops Ywhach on his ass
Time travel equals GG
To which Yhwach negates.

The cap is strong.

Oh wow, a lot of improvments were made to the boards, especially in terms of getting the Spongebob-esque comedic moments down. The KAH-RAH-TAY movements, adding Aquaman wheezing in pain after the bubble hits, the stance he makes when he's yelling about his name before getting sucked away, a little spin on his trident before stabbing Spongebob, it confirms the portal said "MY MAN", having Aquaman push the screen border into Spongebob when he does his final attack, etc etc

You can tell the animators and directors involved really loved Spongebob and wanted to capture the feel of a classic era SB episode with the little details put in, it helps a LOT in the episodes' favor tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back