• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know as much as I though OmniLander was a stupid match and preferred Omniman vs Injustice Superman I think the match is kinda just shows that a stupid dumb match that dumb as hell can be extreemely profitable if it's popular. Sometimes the popular match is better then the better match.
True. Death Battle is not here to satisfy our power scaling needs. Whatever gets the green and is popular > less popular but more closer (provided a certain margin of difference, I'll give them faith and say if it was 55/45 they'd go with the 45 even if it's less popular)

You can't blame them for that

True. Death Battle is not here to satisfy our power scaling needs. Whatever gets the green and is popular > less popular but more closer (provided a certain margin of difference, I'll give them faith and say if it was 55/45 they'd go with the 45 even if it's less popular)

You can't blame them for that
well duh lol

Death Battle appeals to Casuals the ones that put the most in views

Besides Death Battles tends to throw curveballs on popular Mu's

nobody was asking for BondWick in comparison to their other alts

nobody was asking for SF Aquaman vs SpongeBob

all i have to do is get this MU a track commission to get more on board with it

nz5qeqjst1u91.png

Brother watched AoT and came to the conclusion that Eren solos the HST and no sells a MUI Kamehameha
I think a lot of these ranking articles rely on the spectacle these guys do in the anime they're in rather then actually doing any power scaling. But then that raises the question of what the hell has AoT shown on screen that outranks Dragon Ball, Bleach and One Piece in pure spectacle? I thought it was more down to earth

MEMBERS CAN CHOOSE A FIGHT NEXT SEASON!
I literally shit bricks upon seeing this

realistically we won’t get a very versus centric/popular fight in there but it’ll be awesome to vote on something honestly

also when the hell is this discord invite being sent out I would like to join I’ve been a champion for a while now lol

I'm just curious what format it'll be done in. Will they just post a poll in a member-exclusive community post?
also still waiting on that discord link, been over a month since the last one dropped
I imagine they’ll open some kind of member exclusive community post poll, or send out a poll that can only be accessed by community members

no idea what the matchups will be tho, if they’ll preselect a handful to start out on this vote thing, or if they’ll let US recommend matchups and then select a handful, then let us vote on the best ones.

i think they have forgotten to send another discord link, maybe the trunks vs silver fallout is another reason, but eh its been too long. Though, they probably will send another link once this video does come out publicly. i expect this video to pop up a day or two after the spongebob episode is released on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back