• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loid_vs_Date.png

Thumbnail's amateurish since I made it, but I like this MU.

And hey, if Spy x Family's popularity keeps up, maybe there's a chance.

Last edited:
honestly don't the point of spoilers for today and next episode

We know Spongebob stomps this version of Arthur and next fight 999,99999999% is Jason vs Michael

cause like why wouldn't it be?

Myers movie is out (heard bad things about)
Long requested MU
Episode takes place on Halloween no less

Its literally the Money Maker Mu and If DB doesn't do it then they cannot talk about Views if there literally dropping the ball on this one

Loid_vs_Date.png

Thumbnail's amateurish since I made it, but I like this MU.

And hey, if Spy x Family's popularity keeps up, maybe there's a chance.
TN is good enough for Fate vs Loid.

Yeah, Yor does seem like the most likely candidate for Spy X Family's first rep.

Who knows though, they've had some strange choices for first series rep before.

Not to mention if all goes according to my plan, Loid vs Date might be one of Brandon's tracks in 2023.
They do throw wildcards from time to time but I think Yor vs The Bride or Yor vs Roberta is a very safe MU to do initially to test SxF’s viability on the show
Yeah

honestly don't the point of spoilers for today and next episode

We know Spongebob stomps this version of Arthur and next fight 999,99999999% is Jason vs Michael

cause like why wouldn't it be?

Its literally the Money Maker Mu and If DB doesn't do it then they cannot talk about Views if there literally dropping the ball on this one
We all know it is for formality because this is an order from Death Battle Wiki and by some extent Fandom.

Well apparently the new Halloween movie sucked balls.

Alright Death Battle, y’all got a low ass bar to clear.
Lies, lies and slander. It was a fresh new take on the Halloween franchise and gave the series a nice, quiet, and insightful conclusion. There were some half-baked ideas that could've used a rewrite, movie should've been longer to accommodate, but otherwise I'm giving it a 7/10.

It's definitely a divisive film though.

Lies, lies and slander. It was a fresh new take on the Halloween franchise and gave the series a nice, quiet, and insightful conclusion. There were some half-baked ideas that could've used a rewrite, movie should've been longer to accommodate, but otherwise I'm giving it a 7/10.

It's definitely a divisive film though.
Agreed.

This is pretty much Season of the Witch all over again. People are mad that it tried to tell a story that wasn't 99% Myers, and especially because it tried to be about the series' themes of pure evil and felt lowkey supernatural (as it the story has never felt slightly supernatural).

Yeah it botched some stuff and felt a bit goofy at times, but it was a more than good enough film.

Was pretty fun, though I felt is just ended aruptly. I will re-watch it more and more to judge. I think most people will be satisifed by the fight. I feel soooo bad for SF Aquaman lol

Well. I hope you're happy. Jason vs Michael is real

So Spongebob is the only person to outpace DC so far. Congrats, you little yellow bastard.

They also basically used the whole "fucktillion x faster than light" joke, which is wonderful.
Even better, for those that might pipe up and say it'd have been different if they were using comic Aquaman, they literally made it clear pretty much that Spongebob would murk him too. And also Goku, lol.

...Wasn't really feeling that. They took the super joke route, so not much actual cool fighting here.

Spongebob being fastest calced character is neat but then entire ep is basically glorifying Spongebob to beyond dials. Spongebob is great but this is dumb.

******** on SF Aquaman is a lame joke in 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back