• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny because Ben 10 fans have to jump through so many hoops and hurdles just to make him baseline multiverse meanwhile you can literally find a scan of Hal scaling to multiverse+

Like bro just take the L man….
That will always hurt B10 stans

Alien X never having a moment to truly show his stuff outside the Uni feat will always be a bitch to prove and him jobbing in the reboot didn't help
, even Kuro moved on, he literally has the Time huh shirt.

dude chill ye the fans don't want to move on
I still think people would have been more willing to take the L if the episode itself didn’t catastrophically shit the bed
the ending and post analysis didn't help as well

So I can have it written down in advance, is Brandon's commission sheet available anywhere?

the form is archived, though i expect prices to change when brandon re-opens

Thanks

Oh I need to pre-fill or just plan on my choices just in case.

Last edited:
really at this point let's look at their competition

Galacron is more suited for next season not to mention too big for the blender team to do
Kyle vs Simon isn't exactly a big MU outside the community
Joker vs Giorno Swan comments indicates Jonathan was the big JJBA rep this season

Ben's quote of "woah guys did you guys noticed that there's going to be an episode released on Halloween? the 13th episode of this season will be released on halloween. what a coincidence" kinda makes it obvious.

as i said, i was willing to defend them if they didn't end up doing JasonMichael since they had made no prior hints, but after that, no way. they will be crucified if they don't do it

If they ever did bring Ben 10 back to Death Battle, they should get the guy who voices him in Kuro's projects.

Also, just have him fight Beast Boy this time. If they were willing to bring back Shadow of all hedgehogs for an obvious stomp, I see no reason why the same can't be done for Ben.

If they ever did bring Ben 10 back to Death Battle, they should get the guy who voices him in Kuro's projects.

Also, just have him fight Beast Boy this time. If they were willing to bring back Shadow of all hedgehogs for an obvious stomp, I see no reason why the same can't be done for Ben.
Ben didn't vibe with Beast Boy and wanted somebody who can go the distance with Ben

The track ends in rock….

Burgerking…. you…. You’re a genius…

Also this is DEFINITELY one of those tracks that coincides more with the fight itself than something you’d listen to on your own. I really like the sections that are reminiscent of The Lineman, I’d love an entire song of JUST that ngl, but this track seems like it’ll service the battle flawlessly based on how much it shifts back and forth to different styles, this fight is probably gonna be crazy lol

Thank ^-^

Price isnt an issue I just want to have my stuff prefilled
You can plan ahead with a better framework but not quite "pre-fill".

Last time filling the Therewolf Media Google form is a nightmare worse than that which woke me up at 2:55 am SGT that day before my alarm clock would do the job.

You can plan ahead with a better framework but not quite "pre-fill".

Last time filling the Therewolf Media Google form is a nightmare worse than that which woke me up at 2:55 am SGT that day before my alarm clock would do the job.
Make sure to have everything ready beforehand, it’s what I did lol

I had everything ready beforehand but decided to make small adjustments to it beforehand and I almost was too late lol, I’m gonna make sure to have EVERYTHING ready beforehand this time for sure lol

The track is yeah, very DP vs Mask-esque. Not really feeling it as this season has tough OST competition.
It’s definitely a case of seeing how well the track fits the fight itself. That can elevate a track that may not work very well on its own compared to others, but technically make it better as a piece.

Tbf we did just get the best track of the season (or one of them, at least) and I certainly wouldn't expect a soundtrack for a fight founded on the basis of "both fighters are massive losers" to go hard.

That being said, the OST is pretty good, definitely thematic imo also burgerking i hope to god your prediction comes true now

Remember how Smashor tried to make a Sans tier list with his every single MU? Well, I tried to do the same for Dio, I didn't really manage to put every Dio MU on the list but still this list is ******* huge
I regret wasting my time on this
0nvd1rirf0u91.png

Sans just had cast ep, I don't think they'd do him that soon. Beerus vs Hades was after the ep and bit different.

If it's not JasonMichael, it might just be Spinal.

We're talking about sans, honestly the guy is so popular that he could easily carry this battle just for the sake of it, even though OFF was at one point a popular enough RPG to be an indie and made into an RPG marker.

The judge is fine but I really don't think it's a very interesting matchup, also OFF as a franchise is not really that popular. Form most people it'd be "Sans vs a litteral who" (this is not my opinion btw, but the average person's response)

Also damn, TrunksSilver really do be slipping. Prolly not getting 1.5 mil in 2 weeks.

I do wonder does DB just flat-out burn out viewers. The big 10-20+ millers are mostly old eps, could they really have burned off too many bridges over the years lol

We're talking about sans, honestly the guy is so popular that he could easily carry this battle just for the sake of it, even though OFF was at one point a popular enough RPG to be an indie and made into an RPG marker.
The game came out nearly 15 my dude, during a time period that's a huge unknown for most people. If something happened before 2012-2014 is basically ancient history to most modern internet users.
Also I know Sans could probably carry an episode but comparatively to a popular match it'll do much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back