• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
insert do we deserve destruction meme

Screenshot-20221016-021154-01.jpg
Based

What about everyone list their MU to commission to avoid a "car crash"?

Okay anyway I am updating the list for folks' planned commissions for the coming Brandon Yates commissioned music application volume 6:

I am sure I am missing someone please help me.
I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Gilgamesh vs The Emperor of Mankind.

I need that

That fight would go hard as hell
I absolutely loathe the idea of becoming the type of person who loudly ***** on popular matchups, however, I must stress how bad Doomsday vs 682 is I've explained what I hate about it plenty of times so I'll just summarize.
  • little to no choreography, it's a big guy vs a big lizard. DB could give them all of their adaptions, but that veers into Strange vs Fate levels of unused abilities
  • Capeshit with a returning character.
  • 682 is a poorly written character. (imo. I haven't read everything he is in.)
  • I have never seen a good sprite or 3d model of 682
  • SCP already gets a lot of shit for having "No Cannon" which isn't even relevant to most characters in scp, with the exception of 682. So I'm not terribly excited for DB to make comments at the expense of scp that doesn't even apply to most of the stuff there.

eh, 682 has enough stuff to occupy itself well in a fight, even so the whole fight can just be absolute destruction and watch both monsters tank everyone to finally start destroying the universe/multiverse.

and it's not like they couldn't give him his stuff that in real research they wouldn't give, we literally have some characters that have taken up stuff that they rarely if ever had at their disposal to enhance the choreography, in the end the animations are not the 100% representation of the research.

Spongebob's preview views are high.

Also yeah, BondWick got to 2.2 mil+, it was a legger. It's weirdly been downhill mostly after AdamApocalypse, tho HarleyJinx & SWZatanna were bit low too.

Official one?
Yep. Tonight was bedlam, there was Nemisis, Ultraguy, a ton of other people. Obama said he disagreed with Ultraguy's scaling, then there was an argument about multipliers which boiled down to 'big number scary', Grant Morrison died I think, there was a lot for shit posting. Like a lot.

Tldr; Obama kicked a hornets nest just like when he ran for office. Also Grant Morrison is still alive.

Last edited:
Yep. Tonight was bedlam, there was Nemisis, Ultraguy, a ton of other people. Obama said he disagreed with Ultraguy's scaling, and nothing else, then there was an argument about multipliers which boiled down to 'big number scary', Grant Morrison died I think, there was a lot for shit posting. Like a lot.

They basically went back to the mindset of people having a problem with a Death Battle means they don't agree with the result and are salty fanboys and not that they just don't agree with the research or how it was presented.

A lot of strawmanning because 'Dragon Ball stans were being mean in the comments' type deal. It was the same rationale people used to dismiss critisms on the old Death Battles.

Tldr; Obama kicked a hornets nest by daring to disagree, just like when he ran for office. Also Grant Morrison is still alive.
I think this might be the first and only time I ever call Obama based, lol.

They basically went back to the mindset of people having a problem with a Death Battle means they don't agree with the result and are salty fanboys and not that they just don't agree with the research or how it was presented.

A lot of strawmanning because 'Dragon Ball stans were being mean in the comments' type deal. It was the same rationale people used to dismiss critisms on the old Death Battles.
Does they include Nem and Ultraguy, or was it just some random people?

Does they include Nem and Ultraguy, or was it just some random people?
They both did a little bit of it. There was a 'oh it doesn't matter how we portray stats the DB character would still lose'. Nemsis talked about what he gets in his comment section with people complaining about multipliers. Sorta understandable on his part, but Obama never once stated he disagreed with any of the Dragon Ball Death Battle results, just that he disagreed with the scaling.

Ultraguy in response basically copy and pasted his Trunks vs Silver QnA, or at least parts of it, despite the fact Obama hadn't even talked about what he disagreed with.

Yep. Tonight was bedlam, there was Nemisis, Ultraguy, a ton of other people. Obama said he disagreed with Ultraguy's scaling, then there was an argument about multipliers which boiled down to 'big number scary', Grant Morrison died I think, there was a lot for shit posting. Like a lot.

Tldr; Obama kicked a hornets nest just like when he ran for office. Also Grant Morrison is still alive.
Obama is a VS debater? That should've cost him the election smh :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back