• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gru_vs_megamind_by_inklingmain_deg0r90-fullview.jpg

Still waiting for this.

There's also the potential of a 4th Blender episode iirc, the blender team said they MIGHT have another in the works iirc

Likely a potential sponsorship if I had to guess.
We know the following

BondWick-Blender
SauronLich-Blender
Season Finale-Blender maybe

He did mention he couldn't say anymore due to NDA so at best maybe idk about a sponsor this late given Warframe already got us covered

Magus appears very late in the game, you'd have to face alot of things before you get to him
I’m gonna end up forgetting why I started playing Chrono Trigger in the first place if it’s gonna take that long. Not that I mind though, I like it a lot.
Not a spolier but there's also Chrono Cross and the "dreamers" stuff to consider, if you're trying to scale the verse and by extension Magus. Ofc make sure to play for fun as your number one priority and don't force yourself to play (JRPGs are a genre that can easily cause burnout).
Wait, can't Pre-Crisis Supes create super powers on the fly or something like that 😂
Yup and it's more BS than Apocalypse

Love has already been given to Frieza vs Megatron (Alternity) and Son Gohan (Dragon Ball Super) vs Ultraman Zero (Reiwa) by some people.

More love from more people would have been given if the actual fight would not be Ben Tennyson (Original) in Way Big vs Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) slinging giant gloves and moon constructs or Black Adam (Post-Crisis) with Yellow Lantern smashing with kaiju Apocalypse (Marvel Comics) for 3 minutes.
That's why I've been pedaling for Tetsuo to fight Shinji for that reason alone besides having very strong connections.
Action Game Bowser or RPG Bowser (as Dreamy Bowser or Pure Hearts Bowser) vs Dr. Eggman (Game) or Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) though
Oh, that would be cool af

Anyway Xeno Goku vs Pre-crisis Supes sounds interesting enough. I've always been curious about that era of Superman's history.

I'm actually a fan of Ai Somnium files. I "personally" like Loid(spy x family) vs Date. Though that's just me.
If that MU ever gets locked in, I would suggest getting in contact with Endless Mike. He should be able to set you up with a boatload of Supes material(IE, his feats) right off the jump, given how deeply he's dived into Pre-Crisis Supes stuff.

Well that, and something that could be amusing to go into for the analysis. That being what EM has called the 'Super-dick' moments, where PC Supes is just being a dick for no apparent reason, either on the cover, or within the comic issue itself, lol.

Shenron Mode, Power Pole, SFPS4LB (lol), Dormant Keysword, Dimensional Domain, probably others

(I'm mentioning stuff DB didn't use or Xeno Goku can use, Trunks might have Dimensional Domain idk and we say the Keysword but it wasn't shown in the DB/we didn't see the Dormant version in action)

Last edited:
Ahhh I see that's definitely neat but Vash can shut off passives as he did with Knives's. Trigun has some very busted causality Manipulation.

Hm I guess it depends on how willing Vash is willing to use his Plant power's, since most of the time he only uses his skill to incapacitate his opponents.

Vash can manipulate matter at beyond a planck / quantum level. Non Independent Plants manipulate matter passively at a quantum level and as a Independent Plant Vash scales above that of what Non Independents are capable of.
Vash is getting busted and I love it, lol. What's his final tier gonna be? 1-C?

Marisa Kirisame vs Yuffie Kirsaragi (I commissioned a Vs Track from Therewolf for this, and wrote an entire blog on bloggr about its connections, research, stats, their stories, etc etc, was a huge effort and im proud of it ( : )
By any chance did you share the link of the blog? If you did I completely missed it >_>;. It's pretty dope the other party members get analyses once in a while (there was once this thread of Barret fighting Captain Planet, though it was in Fun and Games with stats equalized and didn't go anywhere, but the idea was pretty funny)

Last edited:
Vash is getting busted and I love it, lol. What's his final tier gonna be? 1-C?

By any chance did you share the link of the blog? If you did I completely missed it >_>;. It's pretty dope the other party members get analyses once in a while (there was once this thread of Barret fighting Captain Planet, though it was in Fun and Games with stats equalized and didn't go anywhere, but the idea was pretty funny)
Oh, I did post it here, but it was a few weeks ago on a pretty busy day, don't worry about it I've got it:

Here's the blog (I'm about to give it some small updates tonight, altering one Marisa feat, and appending some haxx resistances I forgot)

Here's the commissioned track for it:

Quickly, we need to find another one Jason posted alot so we can have "4 horsemen of MUs that Jason will keep pushing no matter what"
I can help - or just wait for me to make a blog holding my Death Battle matchup wishlist and you pick any 4 matchups by then.

0A9adu7.png

These are some of my dream matchups, hoping 1 gets met by this season, the other one that's not listed here is a composite historical samurai vs composite historical knight
I see DBE Goku vs DCEU Superman hekeke
Is there an actually "bad" live action Superman we have definitely missed?

Anyway Xeno Goku vs Pre-crisis Supes sounds interesting enough. I've always been curious about that era of Superman's history.

I'm actually a fan of Ai Somnium files. I "personally" like Loid(spy x family) vs Date. Though that's just me.
Which Date?

BTW I want a Spy x Family vs Lycoris Recoil or Lycoris Recoil vs Engage Kiss episode given how these 3 animes air at around the same time. And revolve around tier 9-ish superhuman anime operatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back