• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, did you miss the amount of times he pushed Terumi vs Reverse-Flash within the DB discussion threads? As of recently, he's started to push more and more for Alucard vs D, which is why I called it the new Terumi vs Reverse-Flash for him.

Although, to be fair, Alucard vs D has much better odds of happening than Terumi vs Reverse-Flash ever would.
I think you confused it with Homura vs Zoom, Jason usually pushed that one really hard, not even remembering him mentioning RF vs Terumi even once

I think you confused it with Homura vs Zoom, Jason usually pushed that one really hard, not even remembering him mentioning RF vs Terumi even once
He pushed Homura as well, but I do recall him pushing Terumi as well. Either way, my point should hopefully have gotten across.

Alucard vs D likely isn't happening at all either, but its got better odds than what he's pushed in the past.

He pushed Homura as well, but I do recall him pushing Terumi as well. Either way, my point should hopefully have gotten across.

Alucard vs D likely isn't happening at all either, but its got better odds than what he's pushed in the past.
I do not push Yuuki Terumi vs Reverse-Flash.
I only push Yuuki Terumi vs Thaal Sinestro. I am not the only one pushing that Terumi vs Sinestro thing.

You are mistaking someone else.

Meanwhile August 7th 2020 Death Battle Cast just have Alucard vs D. So this MU has already been on the radar of the crew.

I do not push Yuuki Terumi vs Reverse-Flash.
I only push Yuuki Terumi vs Thaal Sinestro. I am not the only one pushing that Terumi vs Sinestro thing.

You are mistaking someone else.
Guess I got Reverse-Flash a little mixed up then. Either way, they're both still MUs that are highly unlikely to happen. Best bet is Alucard vs D, but even that has low odds too.

Then again, seeing as UltraGuy is here, maybe you could try to make your case to him, and hope that he brings it back to the death battle crew, and they like the idea enough to run with it for next year's Halloween episode, or something.

Guess I got Reverse-Flash a little mixed up then. Either way, they're both still MUs that are highly unlikely to happen. Best bet is Alucard vs D, but even that has low odds too.

Then again, seeing as UltraGuy is here, maybe you could try to make your case to him, and hope that he brings it back to the death battle crew, and they like the idea enough to run with it for next year's Halloween episode, or something.
I say Alucard vs D isn't that low
It was a CDB and it should do decently well

It's time for gohome blanco to have "extremely close fight" with mark.

Tbh I actually am hoping to push Sonic stats much higher the next to they show up. I dunno what will be accepted yet though.
Hopefully you can get uni+ and MFTL+ in the next ep, you had some good stuff in your Game Silver blog.

I doubt any of the multiversal Maginaryworld arguments will get accepted by the rest of the team tho /:
Doesn't DB think that Heroes is finite speed tho?
Ultra's blog had them at Immeasurable, and he said in the blog that AT THE TIME they weren't comfortable with immeasurable, but that might have changed since. The episode would've been in production a long while ago.

Love has already been given to Frieza vs Megatron (Alternity) and Son Gohan (Dragon Ball Super) vs Ultraman Zero (Reiwa) by some people.

More love from more people would have been given if the actual fight would not be Ben Tennyson (Original) in Way Big vs Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) slinging giant gloves and moon constructs or Black Adam (Post-Crisis) with Yellow Lantern smashing with kaiju Apocalypse (Marvel Comics) for 3 minutes.

Action Game Bowser or RPG Bowser (as Dreamy Bowser or Pure Hearts Bowser) vs Dr. Eggman (Game) or Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) though
Game Bowser vs Game Eggman is the debate. Paper Mario and Archie Sonic should be excluded from the debate.

Isn’t the DC multiverse just far bigger than anything in Xenoverse? Like the reason Wally beat sonic is literally because DC cosmology is a lot bigger than Archies. So like pre crisis Superman just one shots
I think what Wally scaled to gave him a slight edge, not a massive one. DCs cosmology is absolutely bigger than Archie's but what Wally scales to apparently just gave him a slight edge, not a deal breaker like Trunks v Silver from what I gathered? I could be wrong tho.

I think what Wally scaled to gave him a slight edge, not a massive one. DCs cosmology is absolutely bigger than Archie's but what Wally scales to apparently just gave him a slight edge, not a deal breaker like Trunks v Silver from what I gathered? I could be wrong tho.
Pretty sure Speed Force gave him an entire dimensional tier above Archie Sonic, so that was a wash.

I mean from what I gather it was

Xeno<Ariche’s<DC and if they did put Xeno Goku against Pre crisis supes he would just die lol

Having a bigger cosmology isn't an instant win, and since DBH characters have AP that far outstrip their cosmology size by 100 of thousands of time due to destroying all of it being done by fodder characters, so it's not gonna be the only reason DBH loses anymore

Last edited:
I mean I don't mind. I can come back in a few hours though.
I feel bad bothering you about stuff since I know you're probably limited in what you can say, but me and a lot of the board have been interested in this for a while.

Is the Touhou Project on your, or any other researchers radar at all? We've been given some second hand info about some apparent stats the team might buy and possible matchups the team's thought of but it's all hearsay.

It's one of my favorite verses and I think it has a lot of potential for some really fun matchups, some potentially really high scale ones, and it has some more popular verses you could pair it with for more attention.

MUs liks like:

Marisa Kirisame vs Yuffie Kirsaragi (I commissioned a Vs Track from Therewolf for this, and wrote an entire blog on bloggr about its connections, research, stats, their stories, etc etc, was a huge effort and im proud of it ( : )

Kasen Ibaraki vs Fleetway Sonic (working on a blog for this and trying to commission a track for it as well. Also trying to revamp the STC verse as a whole on VSBW rn)

Reimu Hakurei vs Sailor Mars / Arle Nadja

Sakuya Izayoi vs Hit / Bayonetta / Axl Low / Dave Strider (she has a lot of MUs)

Yukari Yakumo vs Altair

Flandre Scarlet vs Marx,

Remilia Scarlet vs Rachel Alucard

Yuuma Toutetsu vs Kirby

Just a lot of cool MUs with a lot of different fun scaling and feats to talk about.

Pretty sure Speed Force gave him an entire dimensional tier above Archie Sonic, so that was a wash.
Ahhhh shit really? I mean, tbf, this recent episode makes it seem like they view Archie as REALLY HIGH into 5D, potentially bordering on 6D. I'm pretty sure Wally is 6D, so it might be even closer now than we thought.

I mean from what I gather it was

Xeno<Ariche’s<DC and if they did put Xeno Goku against Pre crisis supes he would just die lol
Oh yeah undeniably. It'd still be closer than Post Crisis Supes vs Super Goku tho

Having a bigger cosmology isn't an instant win, and since DBH characters have AP that far outstrip their cosmology size by 100 of thousands of time due to destroying all of it being done by fodder characters, so it's not gonna be the only reason DBH loses anymore
No matter how many multipliers you stack on top of a cosmological destruction, it will not outstrip a larger cosmology being destroyed. No matter how many multipliers or scaling chains you stack on 5D, it will not become 6D, for instance.

Ahhhh shit really? I mean, tbf, this recent episode makes it seem like they view Archie as REALLY HIGH into 5D, potentially bordering on 6D. I'm pretty sure Wally is 6D, so it might be even closer now than we thought.

Oh yeah undeniably. It'd still be closer than Post Crisis Supes vs Super Goku tho

No matter how many multipliers you stack on top of a cosmological destruction, it will not outstrip a larger cosmology being destroyed. No matter how many multipliers or scaling chains you stack on 5D, it will not become 6D, for instance.
I know......? My point is that DBH is pretty high into 2A..... you just debunked an argument I didn't make.

Bruh moment

Basically Dragon Ball's Multiverse might be x*y = Infinity, while in Sonic's Multiverse X*Y*Z = Infinity

Funny thing is Wally being 6D is actually the low to mid end for him, since the Speed-force is beyond The Bleed depending on which DC author you believe, Wally scales anywhere between and including to Low 1-C upto 1-A.
what about multipliers on uni+ to get to low multi?
DB has different uni standards than us and relies on volume scaling e.g:

*On VSBW if a character is 1000x above Low 2-C, they'll simply be 1000x stronger than baseline Low 2-C.

*On DB if a character is 1000× above Low 2-C, DB treats them as being able to destroy/significantly affect 1000 universes (volume scaling) thus are treated as multiverse level (or baseline 2-B on VSBW).

Also keep in mind DB treats 3-A and Low 2-C as the same tier iirc.

0A9adu7.png

These are some of my dream matchups, hoping 1 gets met by this season, the other one that's not listed here is a composite historical samurai vs composite historical knight

DB has different uni standards than us and relies on volume scaling e.g:

*On VSBW if a character is 1000x above Low 2-C, they'll simply be 1000x stronger than baseline Low 2-C.

*On DB if a character is 1000× above Low 2-C, DB treats them as being able to destroy/significantly affect 1000 universes (volume scaling) thus are treated as multiverse level (or baseline 2-B on VSBW).

Also keep in mind DB treats 3-A and Low 2-C as the same tier iirc.
oh i know but in general, should multipliers actually be used

I hardly take the rating over Alien X seriously given the series vague nature over anything he did
It still close Wally just Still edges out Archie Sonic according to them

Sakuya vs Hit boils down to what they buy for Speed and how far in the Uni Scale she sits in comparison to Dragon Ball

She stomps Base Homura into the ground but Devil Homura more or less murders her
For Sakuya, of you don't buy infinite uni, I think there's some millions stuff (over 8 million times uni, Tenshi shaking Heaven) and some supposed billions times stuff (Doremy Dream Creation & Destruction) she could scale to that should outclass Hit, but I'm not sure on that last one. @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara ?

Sakuya vs Hit boils down to what they buy for Speed and how far in the Uni Scale she sits in comparison to Dragon Ball

She stomps Base Homura into the ground but Devil Homura more or less murders her
Don't they not buy multi+, higher dimensional Madoka/Homura tho? Sakuya should still kill her if they don't.

If they do buy it tho, while Sakuya could be argued to have higher AP and resist most of her haxx, she just wouldn't be able to affect Homura due to her higher dimensional existence and her existing outside of reality or smthn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back