• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't they not buy multi+, higher dimensional Madoka/Homura tho? Sakuya should still kill her if they don't.

If they do buy it tho, while Sakuya could be argued to have higher AP and resist most of her haxx, she just wouldn't be able to affect Homura due to her higher dimensional existence and her existing outside of reality or smthn.
All we know that they buy Uni Touhou anything beyond isn't sold so I don't see Sakuya out muscling Devil Homura in AP

Does Pre-Crisis Supes really beat Xeno Goku? I'm basing this off this wiki, but every 2-A Superman vs Xeno Goku thread here ends in a Goku stomp lol
In DB he’d probably blitz if DBH is kept at finite speed.

Not an expert on Pre-Crisis Supes but as a rule of thumb don’t trust this site’s DC profiles. Most of them haven’t been updated in years and thus are missing dozens of abilities

I really doubt that DB will buy poopshitterlion FTL Sakuya and have her beat Hit with that
I mean, it's not like some obscure feat in the series. It's something 5 characters do in TH15 on the 4th stage lol. They'd have to at least address it, and currently if they don't buy Infinite Uni, the only way to get universal/tier 2 for Touhou would be Dream World / Heaven scaling iirc. Considering its one of the only things they'd buy for uni, and it comes from the game that introduces the concept... it'd be weird to not buy it.

I mean, it's not like some obscure feat in the series. It's something 5 characters do in TH15 on the 4th stage lol. They'd have to at least address it, and currently if they don't buy Infinite Uni, the only way to get universal/tier 2 for Touhou would be Dream World / Heaven scaling iirc. Considering its one of the only things they'd buy for uni, and it comes from the game that introduces the concept... it'd be weird to not buy it.
Idk, man, it would definetly indeed be weird not to buy it but I definetly expect some bullshit from DB

In DB he’d probably blitz if DBH is kept at finite speed.

Not an expert on Pre-Crisis Supes but as a rule of thumb don’t trust this site’s DC profiles. Most of them haven’t been updated in years and thus are missing dozens of abilities
Wait, can't Pre-Crisis Supes create super powers on the fly or something like that 😂

Actually Clark would probably APstomp for the same reason they had Silver’s Chaos Powers APstomp Trunks. There’s no way they think Archie’s multiverse is bigger than DC’s.
They don't, they just use DC as a comparator for similar cosmology, even the Ultraguy blog said DC is bigger.

Idk, man, it would definetly indeed be weird not to buy it but I definetly expect some bullshit from DB
It would be like buying uni destruction off of the Beerus shockwave feat, but not the 300quintillion speed off of it.

Yeah, if he were researched and updated he’d probably have twice as many abilities as Hal lol

Trying to read 1000+ comics ain’t a good idea though
Reading 184 for Fleetway Sonic (and managing the different 2hu manga) is already herculean for my ADHD riddled brain it's been several days and I'm only through like 120ish. I would cope so violently over the period of several months trying to do all of Pre-Crisis Supes lol.

Reading 184 for Fleetway Sonic (and managing the different 2hu manga) is already herculean for my ADHD riddled brain it's been several days and I'm only through like 120ish. I would cope so violently over the period of several months trying to do all of Pre-Crisis Supes lol.
There's a guy from the OBD who's basically been doing a respect thread going over all Supes' Pre-Crisis appearances and what occurs therein. His name's Endless Mike. His thread is pretty damn comprehensive so far.

I feel for DC fans as I have an aneurysm ever time my favorite verse gets misrepresented and downplayed to oblivion. Meanwhile they have to deal with how many years of shitty profiles?
I'm a 2hu supporter so I get that. Our profiles have been abandoned for years, missing an absurd amount of abilities, had mistranslated feats, is missing entire games' worth of characters, and it takes an eternity to make any progress on CRTs, not a fun time.

I'm a 2hu supporter so I get that. Our profiles have been abandoned for years, missing an absurd amount of abilities, had mistranslated feats, is missing entire games' worth of characters, and it takes an eternity to make any progress on CRTs, not a fun time.
Then you get new user acting like they know the correct was the verse should be scaled. Dead ass every time I make a crt it happens every time

Some guy legitimately said that all the character and guidebook statements for nuclear power where just “hyping up the character”….

When was the last DB win? Broly correct?

Also to change the subject, how would Vash vs Archie Sonic fair? He'll be getting tier 1 AP soon and has 6-D hax albeit he hardly uses it. I'd. Vash's profile.

When was the last DB win? Broly correct?

Also to change the subject, how would Vash vs Archie Sonic fair? He'll be getting tier 1 AP soon and has 6-D hax albeit he hardly uses it. I'd. Vash's profile.
Depends on how well he deals with reality manip and fatehaxx.

Then you get new user acting like they know the correct was the verse should be scaled. Dead ass every time I make a crt it happens every time

Some guy legitimately said that all the character and guidebook statements for nuclear power where just “hyping up the character”….
Oh God dude same lol. We had a DBZ fan who self admitted to not knowing anything about and hating Touhou who would stall any and all upgrade attempts almost entirely on the basis of "flowery language" or "I disagree" lol. He got banned from the wiki after doxxing someone btw. Twice.

Depends on how well he deals with reality manip and fatehaxx.
Reality warping is something he can neg pretty easily and his negation is also 6-D. Fate hax he can likely counteract with his 6-D causality hax, and to my knowledge Sonic's acausality wouldn't work here due to Vash's system of causality being Infinitely above Sonic's acsusality.

Also how often does Sonic use his fate hax against character who aren't evil?

Reality warping is something he can neg pretty easily and his negation is also 6-D. Fate hax he can likely counteract with his 6-D causality hax, and to my knowledge Sonic's acausality wouldn't work here due to Vash's system of causality being Infinitely above Sonic's acsusality.

Also how often does Sonic use his fate hax against character who aren't evil?
His fatehaxx is passive, not something he needs to manually activate.

Also if Vash's haxx is 6D RESISTANCES then he probably negs most of what Sonic could use haxxwise, though I'd need to investigate more.

What about atomic/molecular manipulation? And how high into tier 1 would he be physically?

His fatehaxx is passive, not something he needs to manually activate.
Ahhh I see that's definitely neat but Vash can shut off passives as he did with Knives's. Trigun has some very busted causality Manipulation.
Also if Vash's haxx is 6D RESISTANCES then he probably negs most of what Sonic could use haxxwise, though I'd need to investigate more.
Hm I guess it depends on how willing Vash is willing to use his Plant power's, since most of the time he only uses his skill to incapacitate his opponents.
What about atomic/molecular manipulation? And how high into tier 1 would he be physically?
Vash can manipulate matter at beyond a planck / quantum level. Non Independent Plants manipulate matter passively at a quantum level and as a Independent Plant Vash scales above that of what Non Independents are capable of.

Oh God dude same lol. We had a DBZ fan who self admitted to not knowing anything about and hating Touhou who would stall any and all upgrade attempts almost entirely on the basis of "flowery language" or "I disagree" lol. He got banned from the wiki after doxxing someone btw. Twice.
I feel like the bigger issue here is that it sounds like he was successful in doing it with such flimsy reasoning.

I feel like the bigger issue here is that it sounds like he was successful in doing it with such flimsy reasoning.
Yeah....

It was kind of more an issue that most mods stay away from Touhou due to lack of familiarity/understanding.

It didn't help that that user was also exceptionally good at making massive ******* text walls alongside his reasoning, so he'd just completely flood a thread with non-arguments that would just push admins away further. If he was trying to stonewall, he was incredibly successful for like, an entire year.

It didn't help that that user was also exceptionally good at making massive ******* text walls alongside his reasoning, so he'd just completely flood a thread with non-arguments that would just push admins away further. If he was trying to stonewall, he was incredibly successful for like, an entire year.
I’m gonna be completely honest, it sounds like an admin was not doing their job. That guy shouldn’t have been able to yell over other people to get what he wanted, that’s bullshit.

I’m gonna be completely honest, it sounds like an admin was not doing their job. That guy shouldn’t have been able to yell over other people to get what he wanted, that’s bullshit.
I'd rather not point any fingers at anyone, I don't wanna get on the shit list of any admins accidentally cause I really do respect a lot of the ones here, a lot are cool ppl, and Id like to think im at least acquaintances on here with a coupl.

I do think that user was allowed to run wild for a little too long though. They were a noted problem in several other communities besides 2hu (they were just most infamous for 2hu I think), had a run in with being transphobic, was notoriously confrontational/aggressive/instigative, had been threadbanned and I think even temp banned on more than one occasion, and even after they doxxed someone the first time there was deliberation on if they deserved to be removed until they doxxed that same person a SECOND TIME in the RVR thread itself lol. I think they got away with a little bit too much when I've seen users reprimanded for a lot less.

Anyways recapping

SpongeBob vs SF Aquaman-Likely sprites/HD
Halloween 🎃 episode (Live Action)
Lich King vs Sauron (blender)
Unconfirmed MU (sprites)
Season Finale (3D/ or mixture of multiple styles)
There's also the potential of a 4th Blender episode iirc, the blender team said they MIGHT have another in the works iirc

Likely a potential sponsorship if I had to guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back