• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now that Spongebob is on the show, what are the other potential major Spongebob episodes they could do?

The obvious one is Squidward vs Bakugo, but Patrick also has Ed from Ed, Edd n Eddy to my knowledge (if they decide to forsake doing The Eds vs The Animaniacs)

Does Archie Shadow stomp Novel Kars? Just curious, because by our profiles it looks like Shadow stomps, but is there any reason to believe Kars could "learn" how to use the Chaos Force?
Probably, although it'd be tough with Kars being able to switch bodies with an alt universe version upon death it'd probably take another go or so to finish the job.

Watch out Simon bros /s

IMG_7026.jpg
Part of me wants Simon to win so DC finally gets a big L but then again, I like Kyle much more than Simon....

I appreciate the DC L, but Swan is spoonfeeding feeding his baby a way too easy W featuring one of the most hated characters in media, it is bit distracting.

I appreciate the DC L, but Swan is spoonfeeding feeding his baby a way too easy W featuring one of the most hated characters in media, it is bit distracting.
I mean, I can kind of see the complaints but at the same time, it seems like it was a matchup intended more to be fun than to be an actual debate if anything. I don't think there's any genuine spite or intentional to give Sponge an easy win here.

Not to mention, I'm pretty sure all of Spongebob's other matchups (Gumball, Chowder, etc) were pretty egregiously bad stomps in his favor too, weren't they? Aquaman probably at least has some decent statistics or something they could give him comparatively to those two.

God, just had the biggest scare. I thought I found an untapped Immeasurable Speed feat in Fleetway Sonic, where a supposed future version of Sonic ran so fast that he broke the time barrier and travelled back in time to warn his past self, only for it to be revealed that this Sonic was a clone made by Robotnik with false memories implanted, meaning the entire feat was false and didn't actually exist.

I was actually kinda mad LOL. It probably would've been a massive outlier and had to be discounted due to Super Sonic being affected by time slows and such, but man, it would've been awesome to have 3 iterations of Sonic with an immeasurable feat, lol.

THOUGH I did find a potential feat to append to the profiles off of it, if nothing else.

Last edited:
So now that Spongebob is on the show, what are the other potential major Spongebob episodes they could do?

The obvious one is Squidward vs Bakugo, but Patrick also has Ed from Ed, Edd n Eddy to my knowledge (if they decide to forsake doing The Eds vs The Animaniacs)
Well once Spongebob Squarepants tortured and slaughtered Super Friends Aquaman, people will realise how meaningless Squidward vs Bakugo is.

But I wish Spongebob Squarepants vs other toon force users like Chowder or Gumball Watterson is still on the table.

Is Sinterumi like Simon Kyle where the outcome is dependent on what you give the lantern?
Way more clear cut for a W for Terumi. Like Terumi is also multiverse level but along with a hax wall with a hax resistance wall even the Blazblue main protagonists need a long strategy to pull off a win.

Meanwhile yeah Kyle vs Simon is more on what given for Kyle. 12 1/3 vs 10 1/2 that is - hey is 12 1/3 -D or 10 1/2 -D a thing? Thanks.

patrick has goofy given that was a CDB

Bakugou more likely fighting yang if he gets on

God, just had the biggest scare. I thought I found an untapped Immeasurable Speed feat in Fleetway Sonic, where a supposed future version of Sonic ran so fast that he broke the time barrier and travelled back in time to warn his past self, only for it to be revealed that this Sonic was a clone made by Robotnik with false memories implanted, meaning the entire feat was false and didn't actually exist.

I was actually kinda mad LOL. It probably would've been a massive outlier and had to be discounted due to Super Sonic being affected by time slows and such, but man, it would've been awesome to have 3 iterations of Sonic with an immeasurable feat, lol.

THOUGH I did find a potential feat to append to the profiles off of it, if nothing else.
There's one Immeasurable-ish (As it's just presented as FTL) in the Shogakukan series that kind of also makes Sonic some kind of divine protector spirit, as long ago an air pilot known as Sonic Joe breaks the light barrier and it ascends to a place called the "Sonic World", a Faster-Than-Light Realm of Superluminal energy. Years later as Nicky becomes braver, Sonic's spirit chooses him to continue his legacy and gives him his Superluminal energy and turns him in the new Sonic, whose FTL nature can easily break the time barrier and move freely across space-time, he does that by protecting his past self (And even saving his father and basically creating himself).

This is something not many people think about, but Sonic was at first created with the image of a larger-than-life hero (Sometimes the manifestation of a dead spirit) that was faster than light itself going against all known physics, he was only called Sonic, and became related to Sound Speed because the developers couldn't find any name that was related to Light Speed that sounded cool, so they decided to call him Sonic. And yet they would still make references to lightspeed many during that time, even in Sonic CD it's stated that Sonic could use the Warp Posts only if he maintained lightspeed.

Even the western Sonic lore had Sonic becoming what he's after he broke all known laws of acceleration and broke the light barrier going against the law of relativity (That in this lore was in fact made by Robotnik himself, or better his counterpart Ovi Kintobor) and called "Eggstein's theory of mass versus velocity".

The truth is that FTL speeds and breaking the laws of physics due to being "too fast" was always part of the origin of Sonic and a big part of his character, it was just downplayed because the developers couldn't find any cool name to fit with that level of speed (They literally called a Superluminal world the "SONIC world").

Technically wasn't it so that Sonic running was enough to restore space-time in Generations?

You can't really give biggatons to that.
Not biggatons, but one space-time continuum 2 space-time continua etc. You know, typical VBW moments.

Well Archie Sonic can rewrite reality and possess energy at a 5-D-ish level.

Ah which character "with similarities" can actually beat Madoka Kaname? "Erasing all witches in all spaces and all timelines with her own hands" so hard she jumps beyond space and time.

When you think about it, it's actually a lot more humiliating for Trunks then it was for Vegeta and Goku. Like Superman and Thor have always been believed to be "pretty OP" characters so even if people hated Goku vs Superman and Vegeta vs Thor at least those characters aren't out of this world.
But then on the flip side, you got one of the most iconic characters in the entire Dragon Ball franchise losing to a bloody hedgehog, that is pretty damn funny

When you think about it, it's actually a lot more humiliating for Trunks then it was for Vegeta and Goku. Like Superman and Thor have always been believed to be "pretty OP" characters so even if people hated Goku vs Superman and Vegeta vs Thor at least those characters aren't out of this world.
But then on the flip side, you got one of the most iconic characters in the entire Dragon Ball franchise losing to a bloody hedgehog, that is pretty damn funny
Well yeah especially it's the guy who Ya dominated in every Vs show and the guy who DB said you would stomp if it was the regular version

even sonic and shadow scored W's over goku and vegeta in fanmade vs fights out there
Everyone disregarding Archie scaling and still saying Trunks stomps was oddly common.
yeah even though it was debatable fight guess it happens when the comic never you had use a form on screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back