• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
b8vlpfbf25s91.jpg

He worked on the Uncharted movie and works at Respawn now iirc.

He seems to want nothing to do with RoosterTeeth nowadays based on some Twitter interactions he's had with Brandon Yates, the company must've mistreated him or smthn.
What? Rooster Teeth mistreating employees and generally being assholes?
OMG I am so shocked by this news.
honestly outside Death Battle, a lot of what Rooster Teeth pumps out is kinda garbage it's no wonder why the company's been struggling the last couple years

SCP 682 vs Doomsday is the Highest Stomp you could have.. and that makes me happy because it has DC getting completely stomped.. that and a lot of verses but oh well.

But to be fair, you have to really believe that SCP has multiple levels 0 lol

I think they already said there not going to use 682 or any SPC which sucks ass
They didn't disconfirm ever using it, they just said they have no plans to use SCP atm, doesn't mean it'll never show up. It likely could if people keep pushing 682 vs Doomsday honestly.

SCP 682 vs Doomsday is the Highest Stomp you could have.. and that makes me happy because it has DC getting completely stomped.. that and a lot of verses but oh well.

But to be fair, you have to really believe that SCP has multiple levels 0 lol
It'd be crazy to think of a verse ever STOMPING DC on the show ngl.

So what are we expecting spongbob's stats to be at?
I'm probably going to say 3-B with Massively FTL+ Speed, but part of me feels they might be an infinite speed feat somewhere.

Yeah Kars seems to be more haxed but Amazo is just way stronger. DB usually takes the stat Trinity above hax
Well this is Novel Kars vs DCAU Amazo right?
Forgot about the 1 tier stuff Amazo had, sorry. Also gotta read those comics some time

Too bad another DC killer episode being turned to/staying as another W for DC.

Given how Wally West defeats Archie Sonic and Archie Silver (which scales from Archie Sonic) defeats Xeno Trunks, I can see most people refrain Homura Akemi from facing Hunter Zolomon - not to mention Homura has a lot of other opponents of choice and close connections - and apparently verdict is only I-No and Zoom could scratch Homu - arguably also for Sakuya Izayoi but the captain maid was asked more to slaughter Hit. And poor Kurumi has Accelerator and Diavolo and more.

Watch out Simon bros /s

IMG_7026.jpg
DC wank can only take you so far, Simon murders
So many copes and seethes.

I mean that DC omniverse map is already mowing a lot of other notable fictional verses sans SMT right? And 12 1/3 > 10 1/2 am I right?

So, general consensus for DC killers are Simon, Raidou, Naho, and Kars? That’s about correct right?
  • Simon - 65-35 in his favor by G1 crew - different elsewhere
  • Raidou - 80-20 in his favor by G1 crew - different elsewhere
  • Naho - Yes (?) but dubious if he gets on (also, MegaMan.exe, Iron Man and Frank (?) are his more popular preferred opponents)
  • Kars - srry what (DCAU Amazo beats him down to mindless plant human in space)
  • Homu - (1) arguable (2) inb4 she is requested for other way more "popular" characters of choice
  • Mr Freeze - one Arknights opponent can seal the deal but Arknights needs to get attention first
  • Doomsday - we know 682 is a thing but since we have the crew deconfirming that ATM and many other verses with definitive owners are yet to be shown I doubt this will come up in the very near future
  • Garou cannot beat Godspeed
  • Poison Ivy loses to Hashirama Senju and possibly another Kurama but good luck with those

Last edited:
Does Archie Shadow stomp Novel Kars? Just curious, because by our profiles it looks like Shadow stomps, but is there any reason to believe Kars could "learn" how to use the Chaos Force?
I don't know Novel Kars enough to say, it'd just be a matter of if you think Shadow could gank him before Kars could adapt, then look at the speed gap & deciding haxx.

I think you mean "mario gets a proper win on this one"
Yeah, that's what I meant lol.

Yeah, this is just gonna be Spongebob featuring SF Aquaman.
To be fair, who expected anything less lol.

Spongebob is one of of those characters (alongside Columbo) that if they brought on the show, I just don't see losing under any circumstance lol. It's probably going to be a very fun episode because of that fact though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back