• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easily one of the best DB sprite/what if fights on Youtube, period.
It's also nice because it gives GT Goku a lot of respect and doesn't make him look so horribly outclassed
I mean, only because he gave GT Goku a bunch of advantages like giving him an adult body to increase his power level and ability to control his forms, as well as using Manga Super Goku, the weaker version lol

You know in the ep It was confusing even after the past few viewings because in the same post-analysis Ben/Wiz also said

I get what he was saying that physically Trunks could outmuscle Super Silver as a SS/SSG but Silvers raw power/attack potency through his psychokinesis and chaos power was greater, which was why Boomstick brought up the next points and the black box saying that Silvers powers could restrain Super Scoorge. But still I found it being worded a bit weird way it was conveyed. Am I on the money or?
Someone very recently(shoutout credits go to the user) got an answer from UltraGuy about this, and yeah it's about on the money^
8675020-tvsqna.png

You know in the ep It was confusing even after the past few viewings because in the same post-analysis Ben/Wiz also said

I get what he was saying that physically Trunks could outmuscle Super Silver as a SS/SSG but Silvers raw power/attack potency through his psychokinesis and chaos power was greater, which was why Boomstick brought up the next points and the black box saying that Silvers powers could restrain Super Scoorge. But still I found it being worded a bit weird way it was conveyed. Am I on the money or?
I'm pretty sure that's the point they were trying to make, yes.

It's either that or they were just trying to throw a bone to DBZ fans to mitigate them being as upset.
Watch out Simon bros /s

IMG_7026.jpg
Uh oh

Hope this doesn't scale, or it being mentioned once compared to TTGL being abundantly clear doesn't make it as easy.

What's Torrian been up to in the last couple years? Is he doing animation for non DB related projects?
He worked on the Uncharted movie and works at Respawn now iirc.

He seems to want nothing to do with RoosterTeeth nowadays based on some Twitter interactions he's had with Brandon Yates, the company must've mistreated him or smthn.

Im still betting on Simon
Yeah, same here, rooting and betting. He's just got such a solid case for taking it.

I would end up becoming the mind-broken TTGL nerd in that scenario ngl. I can't take my man dying like that.
um actually Simon and co are just universe level since Infinity Big Bang Storm is just a big bang. The 10th and 11th Dimensions doesn't scale to actual dimensionality (what's a databook), Multiversal Labyrinth is wank Simon never actually integrated the multiverse either. STTGL bigger than the observable universe? Don't care, not in the anime so not real

Kyle scales to x who scales to y who affected The Source Wall, Badabing badaboom, Looks like Simon couldn't dig his way out of this hole, the winner is Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back