• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Archie verse IS bigger than we initially thought. In Super Special #7,Particle does state that there's infinite multiverses seperated by vibrational frequencies,then the Sonic crew seemingly use a different method of travel for the Cosmic Interstate. So infinite variations for "each" space-time continuum+infinite "separate" continuua. I don't know how that ranks in terms of cosmology though.

why hyper, spawn scaling?
Judging by the blog and episode they scaled the Archie Sonic characters to the entire Archieverse cosmology which ofc included crossovers (E.g; Megaman having his own cosmology within the greater Archieverse cosmology), add in the possibly "countless" extra dimensional/higher planes (Maginary World, Chaos Force and more) and ofc add in Solaris, who was going to "eat" it all on top of Super Sonic being able to affect as well as erase these extra dimensional/higher planes plus that infamous yet vauge 11D statement and well...

That said I personally believe Archie Sonic caps at the high end of 5D (possibly low-end 6D if I was being very lenient) but anything higher is just ugh...

Maybe the Archie verse IS bigger than we initially thought. In Super Special #7,Particle does state that there's infinite multiverses seperated by vibrational frequencies,then the Sonic crew seemingly use a different method of travel for the Cosmic Interstate. So infinite variations for "each" space-time continuum+infinite "separate" continuua. I don't know how that ranks in terms of cosmology though.
Archie verse Upgrade

Judging by the blog and episode they scaled the Archie Sonic characters to the entire Archieverse cosmology which ofc included crossovers (E.g; Megaman having his own cosmology within the greater Archieverse cosmology), add in the possibly "countless" extra dimensional/higher planes (Maginary World, Chaos Force and more) and ofc add in Solaris, who was going to "eat" it all on top of Super Sonic being able to affect as well as erase these extra dimensional/higher planes plus that infamous yet vauge 11D statement and well...
11D, where did this come from

Broly and Beerus are Big Dragonball characters.

Hercule is a Meme tho a funny one.

Roshi has significance to older OG Dragonball Fans.

18 is probably alot of the fan's first cartoon crush.

Buu isnt mentioned and forgotten... oof

why not, digimon and arceus scaling + godly animation potental
And technically there are great battle escalations so animation wise and choreography wise Arceus vs King Drasil can actually look great despite (esp you buy the dimension scaling) Arceus doe sheet fed to King Drasil.

In fact I have made 2 versions of such.

And technically there are great battle escalations so animation wise and choreography wise Arceus vs King Drasil can actually look great despite (esp you buy the dimension scaling) Arceus doe sheet fed to King Drasil.

In fact I have made 2 versions of such.
how deep does king drasil go into complex multi, is he 10 or 11D

Here's something that's been confusing me since this new Death Battle, in the post analysis they say that it's questionable if Super Silver could match SSG Trunks yet they also say that the feats scale to (on top of his versatility) have them also say that it puts Silver's feats on a scale that Trunks can't match due to higher cosmology.
So are they saying Trunks is arguably stronger but also not or what? How they worded it is just confusing

Here's something that's been confusing me since this new Death Battle, in the post analysis they say that it's questionable if Super Silver could match SSG Trunks yet they also say that the feats scale to (on top of his versatility) have them also say that it puts Silver's feats on a scale that Trunks can't match due to higher cosmology.
So are they saying Trunks is arguably stronger but also not or what? How they worded it is just confusing
I think they mean Trunks physically stronger than Silver, but the Hedgehog's psychokinesis and Super Form is stronger than SS Trunks/SSG Trunks

I think they mean Trunks physically stronger than Silver, but the Hedgehog's psychokinesis and Super Form is stronger than SS Trunks/SSG Trunks
The problem is that they explicitly say, and I quote here:
Even in his Super form, it's questionable whether or not Super Silver had the physical ability to match Super Saiyan Trunks."
Yet when they mention Archie Sonic and Mega Man's feat of rewriting the Archie Multiverse and mentioning what's inside said cosmology is on a cosmic scale which they claim DB can't compare. That's why I'm so confused, because it's like they say one thing but then backpedal and say the opposite

Is Omnimon vs Xeno Gogeta a fair fight or is it stomp for one-side?
Even Xeno Gogeta gets stomped, Omnimon's like Complex Multi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back