• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, personally am pretty bummed my boyo Trunks lost, but as I mentioned a few days back the mere fact that you could argue that he could pull a win on Archie of all things is feat in my book. So I am happy with that and the frigawesome fight sequence.

I don't feel shit cause the Ls were obvious as hell and not do I think Dragon Ball is DA STRONGEST

Thor and Reverse Flash outmuscle and outpaced Vegeta and Black in every relevant category you could think of

Archie Bullshit thanks to Ken Penders made sure Heroes wasn't going to outmuscle them especially in cosmology
That's the author who sued Sega right?

Honestly, I do seeth because comics stats are so dumb high. But DB does the thing where they still lowball them.

If that bad uni bust Hulk feat is accepted that easily, I'm pretty every high tier comics character are like 2-A or T1 with at min. infinite speed for them. Bats clocks Goku and solos the verse probably with Hellbat.

I'm not looking forward to seeing anime mecha to die from snowflake scaling.

Honestly, I do seeth because comics stats are so dumb high. But DB does the thing where they still lowball them.

If that bad uni bust Hulk feat is accepted that easily, I'm pretty every high tier comics character is like 2-A or T1 with at min. infinite speed for them. Bats clocks Goku and solos the verse probably with Hellbat.

I'm not looking forward to seeing anime mecha to die from snowflake scaling.
What 70/80 years of comic history does to a person.

They get shit ton of feats especially if they were strong from the start like superman etc cuz it wouldnt be out of place if the writers made them do something insane

FeURAwfXwAEoNl-

Mogul very well could have taught him about the ability to duplicate others with chaos magic, sure. Not really that far fetched when he taught him time magic lol.

Silver has met both of those characters, and is a time traveler with mind reading abilities. If he hasn't seen them himself at some point he could easily learn about then eventually
ur literally saying head canon at this point lmfao, prove he read both knuckles and tails' minds and saw turbo tails and hyper knuckles

I wouldn't even mind comics being busted afk, but then nigh every modern story feature gargantuan amount of story related anti-feats that just get ignored.

You guys just saw Supes get a crisis mega whatever boost, but there is also a new story where apparently robot made by Bats beat up Supes no problem.

I wouldn't even mind comics being busted afk, but then nigh every modern story feature gargantuan amount of story related anti-feats that just get ignored.

You guys just saw Supes get a crisis mega whatever boost, but there is also a new story where apparently robot made by Bats beat up Supes no problem.
The robot just scales then? lol

blame DB for their unlimitless Superman and A18 being able to absorb energy. I don't watch Seth, but he's a known dragonball power scaler and he has every right to judge DB DB episodes based on prior episodes
Yeah , those ones don't deserve any mercy.

Shadow vs Vegeta got the multipliers wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back