• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that they explicitly say, and I quote here:
Even in his Super form, it's questionable whether or not Super Silver had the physical ability to match Super Saiyan Trunks."
Yet when they mention Archie Sonic and Mega Man's feat of rewriting the Archie Multiverse and mentioning what's inside said cosmology is on a cosmic scale which they claim DB can't compare. That's why I'm so confused, because it's like they say one thing but then backpedal and say the opposite
Lemme put it like this: Trunks can physically overpower Silver, but the hedgehog is able to take down the demisaiyan with psychokinesis and his Super Form that has more energy and potency than what Trunks can physically do

Lemme put it like this: Trunks can physically overpower Silver, but the hedgehog is able to take down the demisaiyan with psychokinesis and his Super Form that has more energy and potency than what Trunks can physically do
Well I did understand that the psychokinesis would help redirect Trunks' attacks but I didn't get the Super part.
But I think I can see what you're saying

The problem is that they explicitly say, and I quote here:
Even in his Super form, it's questionable whether or not Super Silver had the physical ability to match Super Saiyan Trunks."
Yet when they mention Archie Sonic and Mega Man's feat of rewriting the Archie Multiverse and mentioning what's inside said cosmology is on a cosmic scale which they claim DB can't compare. That's why I'm so confused, because it's like they say one thing but then backpedal and say the opposite
If you ask me... this doesn't sound like flip-flopping, rather they were trying to be respectful to Trunks' loss and make it sound it was closer it actually was according to their veredict? This is just a personal hunch, nothing else, but... given this IS a big matchup so they were to expect controversy, so they thought its better to not poison the well by bluntly saying that they considered that Silver stomped.

I could be completely wrong though =P

IMG_7019.jpg

IMG_7020.jpg

Knives Millions vs any Archie villains.
Interesting, though I'm not overtly familiar with Trigun so I don't know what Knives Millions' personality is like and what dynamic he could have against individuals like Enerjak or Mammoth Mogul as examples.
and good god, if Vash scales to Trigun's higher dimensional shit then it makes that Vash vs Alucard DB I read on Deviantart once make it more of a stomp then it was in hindsight

Interesting, though I'm not overtly familiar with Trigun so I don't know what Knives Millions' personality is like and what dynamic he could have against individuals like Enerjak or Mammoth Mogul as examples.
Human extinction, universal control and overall extreme sadism.
and good god, if Vash scales to Trigun's higher dimensional shit then it makes that Vash vs Alucard DB I read on Deviantart once make it more of a stomp then it was in hindsight
Base Vash stat and hax stomps tbh. Alucard wouldn't be able to tag him at all due to the speed and skill gap, although Vash wouldn't be able to kill him unless he resorts to his hax which he will do but only in extreme circumstances.

Its also not even correct, as that statement is manga exclusive, while getting contradicted in the anime. Textbook downplay using the trashy manga.
Tbf they always Composite the manga and the anime stuff. Most Dragon Ball characters tend to get advantages from the manga even tho the manga is technically a weaker verse, like Vegeta getting a whole new form and Hakai from it.

Just sticking with one source like the anime for DBS would probably be smarter tho, esp since the anime and manga contradict so much.
Yeah, it's still kinda dubious that Silver would KNOW how to do that since he's not only had so little screen time with being Super and isn't on the same level of skill with them as Sonic or even Shadow. You would have to be given leeway to him through speculation that Silver would just do this on the fly, I still think Silver can take it FYI but him just pulling a shadow clone jutsu move I don't buy, heck wasn't the whole point of the Mammoth Mogul-Silver training that he couldn't quite reach the same level of skill as the guy who created it, honestly because that's giving me Vegeta vibes when he went to train to learn spirit energy but he couldn't master it all.

edit; it's kinda interesting this debate over Silvers applicability with the emeralds.
The debate, specifically by the episode and research team, is moreso that he'd have more knowledge on utilizing the Chaos Force than someone like say, Sonic, who received no formal training and was entirely self taught. Meanwhile Silver was trained extensively for years by the literal creator of the Chaos Force. He would have one of the best understandings of it of any character in the verse.

Since his master who trained him was able to duplicate a super form, and Sonic, a character with much less training than him, was also able to duplicate a super form, using Chaos Magic, it's very likely Silver could do the same thing. It certainly isn't the craziest thing Chaos Force users can do.
Ur trying to say that mogul some how taught silver to do something his chaos force merged self did to silver, a hedgehog that didn’t have a super form there, and can’t even pull off duplication with levels of chaos energy he didn’t possess

Do u hear ur self

Not to mention people who merge with the chaos force are superior to super transformations iirc, so idek how he’d have that at all and even if he DID, that’s something clearly not in character 😭. I’m not even sure if silver knows what turbo tails or hyper knuckles even is
Mogul very well could have taught him about the ability to duplicate others with chaos magic, sure. Not really that far fetched when he taught him time magic lol.

Silver has met both of those characters, and is a time traveler with mind reading abilities. If he hasn't seen them himself at some point he could easily learn about then eventually.

... Why don't they have profiles.
They're being planned to be made but Megami Tensei is still going through some massive changes plus the Wiki's crossover standards may or may not be different by then, in the meantime you can enjoy this.
Come again?
Yep, Guts with the outerversal scaling
Don't quote me on this but SMT Guts would likely be just below SMT Dante but it's been awhile since I've last seen the crossover scaling chain.

Doubtful given Origin the Animator made a lil animation of it earlier and would not do so if they had that plan for a finale

Speed is highly dubious cause the septillion thing isn't exactly spread around the servers and such and we know They don't buy infinite speed
Well to be fair, the septillion thing is something you could find out yourself pretty easily if you go and research the verse, considering it's a major feat in the 15th game, which is an entry that has some pretty important story stuff for the verse. The only reason the septillions calc isn't around much is that:

1. We just used it as a blanket MFTL+ calc for years
2. Since we view Touhou universes as infinite in size here, that calc counts as an infinite speed calc to us instead, so the number isn't really around.

It's very likely they could find the number on their own.
Wait, what if the reason they brought up DC's Cosmology in Silver vs Trunks is because they intend on going covering it in a future episode. Like Hercules feat being a prelude to Hercules vs *Sun Wukong, what if this is leading into Simon vs Kyle?
They did it because DC cosmology is well known to casuals and has been discussed on the show before, and was the easiest immediate comparison they could use for casuals apparently.

why outer, i can understand uni, even multi but why outer
Want. Iirc this site's reasoning was a Mario or Paper Mario game at one point offhandedly mentioning the Book of Plato or something, which lead to them saying that Platonic Concepts are in the verse of Mafio, which means the Void would have destroyed a 1A concept..

Completely ridiculous, and btw Platonic Concepts alone do not quantify for 1A so the argument isn't even solid in the first place.

Since it seems that Death Battle is more open to fights with specific incarnations of characters (Archie, Xeno, Super Friends, etc.), which continuities/versions do you want to see? Mystery Dungeon, Fleetway, Paper Mario, Over Heaven Jojo, there's a lot of stuff Death Battle can go for.

Who's ready for Japanese Spider-Man vs 60's Batman?
Fleetway Sonic is the alternate continuity character I wanna see the most rn I'd say. But I'm generally interested in just about any alternate version character showing up personally.
Now I'm seeing people complain that Sonic gets special treatment from Death Battle because they gave Silver his super form.

This revisionist history is absolutely insane.
This is so ******* funny they're literally mind broken.

11D, where did this come from
In one of Silver's comics a character mentions and explains an 11D dimensional matrix iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back