• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you all guys feel that this season wasn't really batshit insane enough? Besides Heracles vs Wukong, Trunks vs Silver and the upcoming episode there wasn't really anything else that would be unexpected imho
Nah ya not wrong lol
While they delivered the new franchises promise outside those mentioned not a lot of these Mu are surprising

Btw what dimension are the Low 1-C Sonic characters in? Depending on the answer I might have a good MU in mind.
5D Archie Sonic here (above baseline but I don't actually know by how much), judging by DB they had Archieverse infinitely into 5D up what we consider tier 1-B.
Is Chrono Cross any good? I know it's the sequel to Trigger but no one I know really talks about it as if it's some obscure game no one's played
It's quite a polarising game, essentially without spoiling the entire plot Chrono Cross will likely make you feel angry, excited, bored or all three at the same time lol! Personally it's a great JRPG imo but not a good sequel.

Plus Chrono Cross for better or for worse has made it exceedingly difficult (possibly impossible) for the Chronoverse to get a third game.

Soo, uh... weird question, but why is Blake vs Mikasa considered so bad?
not Torrian's finest work. Mikasa's model wasn't the best. Blake's lines were re-used from the show. Boomstick fart jokes, thank god they removed it on the youtube release.

I could appreciate what it was going for though, it could've been a neat fight. It had some cool shots, but that's about it

Soo, uh... weird question, but why is Blake vs Mikasa considered so bad?
not Torrian's finest work. Mikasa's model wasn't the best. Blake's lines were re-used from the show. Boomstick fart jokes, thank god they removed it on the youtube release.

I could appreciate what it was going for though, it could've been a neat fight. It had some cool shots, but that's about it
I personally have it put down alongside Mewtwo vs Shadow and Zuko vs Todoroki as good MUs with terrible execution.

I can appreciate what they were going for in the fight itself, but the issues are very obvious throughout.

It's hard carried by Thunder Shroud tbh, that said I felt nothing negative nor positive about the MU or DB episode.

Since it seems that Death Battle is more open to fights with specific incarnations of characters (Archie, Xeno, Super Friends, etc.), which continuities/versions do you want to see? Mystery Dungeon, Fleetway, Paper Mario, Over Heaven Jojo, there's a lot of stuff Death Battle can go for.

Who's ready for Japanese Spider-Man vs 60's Batman?

Love Live technically has Grablue powersets in tandem with their original continuities if that counts. That would be hilarious to see.

Torrian needs to come back for a better send off
LiuJago standing in the corner
6AiW6SVtGdeBVjTQUS5EZEXC9l1PUDjA5YgtNX24LEw.jpg

Now I'm seeing people complain that Sonic gets special treatment from Death Battle because they gave Silver his super form.

This revisionist history is absolutely insane.
people didn't complain when shadow got it (not that it changed the outcome) nor when archie sonic got his ultra form or when sonic got hyper (still should have won against mario imo) both of which need super emeralds with one needing it to be charged by the master emerald to obtain yet people think silver shouldn't have got super because its only been used once like hyper sonic

Since it seems that Death Battle is more open to fights with specific incarnations of characters (Archie, Xeno, Super Friends, etc.), which continuities/versions do you want to see? Mystery Dungeon, Fleetway, Paper Mario, Over Heaven Jojo, there's a lot of stuff Death Battle can go for.

Who's ready for Japanese Spider-Man vs 60's Batman?
Stupid idea, but hear me out: Boom Sonic vs Pacster (aka Ghostly Adventures Pac-Man).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back