• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anybody know the reason Xenosaga was removed from VSBW? Kinda interested lol
A lot going on. I do not know the whole picture. But what agreed upon and not erased is that there is a "Wave Existence" being 1-C and is the supreme deity in Xenogears. Then there is another Wave Existence in Xenosaga also called the real Jesus Christ which may or may not be the same as that in Xenogears (which KOS-MOS post-Xenosaga 3 EOS form scale from).

Xenosaga is definitely playing around Christian mythologies. And people back then cannot distinguish real Christian religion from Christian mythologies.

He is The Flash. Not sure it is Barry Allen Wally West or Hunter Zolomon (as True Flash).
There sure are a LOT of easter eggs in the Etermal Time Labyrinth.

Death Battle Wiki said:
Past Death Battle combatants Koopa Troopa (from the events of the Goomba VS Koopa II DBX), Link, Green Lantern, Cable, Booster Gold, Wally West, Archie Sonic, and Reverse-Flash can be seen within the crystals in the Crack of Time.
Wiz, Sailor Pluto, Blaze the Cat, Bardock, Blinx, Crono, Fleetway Super Sonic, and the Goomba's Shoe from the Goomba VS Koopa II DBX can also be seen in some of the other crystals.
I am sure there are some more but I need help in putting the name tags properly.

Anyone having free time to do the hunting? Thanks.

Last edited:
Is the Xenosaga verse going to be archived at least?
Guess not. You may try asking @The_Everlasting and @Matthew_Schroeder in this regard.

I read some people preparing to rebuild profiles from scratch and put some very crazy standings on both verses (Xenogears and Xenosaga). As separate verses despite being created by the same creator who jumped ships upon being headhunted or whatever.

Last edited:
It'd have to be a sprite episode instead of a blender one then, because unless Sauron v Lich King ends up being in sprites, we only have room for a live action ep, a sprite ep, a blender ep, and whatever the finale is.
I am like 90% sure either one of them is the finale, and in that case, there's still plenty of room for both episodes to be Blender.

IIRC, we were supposed to get two or three Blender fights this second half. BondWick is already one of them, and that leaves room for Sauron vs ??? and GruMind.

Honestly though, wouldn't mind Gru vs Megamind in any format. If sprites gives them more freedom to show Megamind's presentation, I'm all for it.

I am like 90% sure either one of them is the finale, and in that case, there's still plenty of room for both episodes to be Blender.

IIRC, we were supposed to get two or three Blender fights this second half. BondWick is already one of them, and that leaves room for Sauron vs ??? and GruMind.

Honestly though, wouldn't mind Gru vs Megamind in any format. If sprites gives them more freedom to show Megamind's presentation, I'm all for it.
My bet on the finale is still between Kyle vs Simon and Dante vs Kratos honestly, but I could see Gru vs Megamind sliding its way in as well honestly.

My bet on the finale is still between Kyle vs Simon and Dante vs Kratos honestly, but I could see Gru vs Megamind sliding its way in as well honestly.
Death Battle Team: Maybe something else?

By the way, I'm interested in how Death Battle interrupts Touhou stats and abilities as the verse is known for its vagueness.

Yeah, based off of what Hal has told us is that they apparently buy Uni and MFTL, the issue is we just, dont know what level of Uni or MFTL.
If I had to guess, they’d give strength and durability to Hit because funny multipliers, but speed and hax to Sakuya. The filler speed feat kinda throws speed into question, but I have a feeling they’re not gonna use it for regular DBS.

apparently he has a mftl+ feat,
I've heard whispers that the feat is questionable/shaky, so a big part of this re-read is me finding out what the hell it even is, I don't think its even sourced on his profile.

But I've been noting down everything I've found so far. I've gotten a new potential resistance for him and a collection of various feats that aren't listed on his profile. Admittedly none of them are as impressive as what's ON his profile atm, but they're still nice to be compiled.

If I had to guess, they’d give strength and durability to Hit because funny multipliers, but speed and hax to Sakuya. The filler speed feat kinda throws speed into question, but I have a feeling they’re not gonna use it for regular DBS.
It really depends on what they use. Sakuya gets haxx no matter what happens here, that's not arguable. She should get speed off of the 22.5 Septillions feat if they're unlikely to buy infinite cosmology or infinite feats.

She could honestly be argued to be higher in AP than Hit even without giving her cosmology infinite universes, since she has some feats that could get her to numbers like at least 8 million x uni and such last I checked. It's again, just a matter of them buying it.

I do see your point though, they might just try to pain a picture of Hit being stronger but Sakuya having every other advantage.

You know what? I'm calling my shot now. The finale for this season is gonna be Yugi Muto vs Ash Ketchum.
First: why Yugi Muto vs Ash Ketchum when Lucy Heartfilia vs Ash Ketchum exists?
Second: why as a season finale?

Not condemning anything. But I see even Gru vs Megamind as a season 9 finale is more likely. Penultimate finale for Ash vs Lucy or Yugi? Maybe.

It really depends on what they use. Sakuya gets haxx no matter what happens here, that's not arguable. She should get speed off of the 22.5 Septillions feat if they're unlikely to buy infinite cosmology or infinite feats.

She could honestly be argued to be higher in AP than Hit even without giving her cosmology infinite universes, since she has some feats that could get her to numbers like at least 8 million x uni and such last I checked. It's again, just a matter of them buying it.

I do see your point though, they might just try to pain a picture of Hit being stronger but Sakuya having every other advantage.
In the newest episode, it is stated that Dragon Ball's time hax are
As explained by Whis, the effectiveness of time manipulation in the world of Dragon Ball depends on the difference in power level between the caster and their target.
It is likely applicable to canon Dragon Ball.

In terms of haxes, Sakuya's time hax is more reliable than Hit's and that's because she's Dio's daughter and therefore has Dio's The World.

Ending pun: while Hit owned the time, Sakuya Di-owned The World.

Ash vs Lucy might have been more popular at some point, but Yugi is way more popular opponent now.

Also, I compared the SF how it'd look if FF counts as SF and my lord it gets so much worse lol

Losing Haggar win, as it's a same franchise fight now, means that SF loses their only streak of Akuma & Zangief in S1, and next fight after that was Chun losing, so no, ignoring HaggarZangief won't help.

This further makes SF have 3 wins & 8 losses, totaling of 5 more losses than wins, further solidifying SF as trash of DB.

And yet strangely, I havent seen anyone here complain about SF having the worst record on DB lol

In the newest episode, it is stated that Dragon Ball's time hax are

It is likely applicable to canon Dragon Ball.

In terms of haxes, Sakuya's time hax is more reliable than Hit's and that's because she's Dio's daughter and therefore has Dio's The World.

Ending pun: while Hit owned the time, Sakuya Di-owned The World.
Note that it only applied "to the world of Dragon Ball", not necessarily applicable to every verse you put DB against.

Not to mention, Sakuya has layering / potency arguments for her time stop as well.

Ash vs Lucy might have been more popular at some point, but Yugi is way more popular opponent now.

Also, I compared the SF how it'd look if FF counts as SF and my lord it gets so much worse lol

Losing Haggar win, as it's a same franchise fight now, means that SF loses their only streak of Akuma & Zangief in S1, and next fight after that was Chun losing, so no, ignoring HaggarZangief won't help.

This further makes SF have 3 wins & 8 losses, totaling of 5 more losses than wins, further solidifying SF as trash of DB.

And yet strangely, I havent seen anyone here complain about SF having the worst record on DB lol
Well the thing is, even if we account for ****** up research doesn't SF... lose most of the matchups on the show? I don't think ppl mind too much about their verses record so long as there's not a disrespectful or inaccurate history behind it.

Funnily enough Ryu probably shouldn't have beaten Jin making that verses record even funnier.

Well the thing is, even if we account for ****** up research doesn't SF... lose most of the matchups on the show? I don't think ppl mind too much about their verses record so long as there's not a disrespectful or inaccurate history behind it.

Funnily enough Ryu probably shouldn't have beaten Jin making that verses record even funnier.
Hmmm

Akuma prolly beats Shang unless that guy gets Elder God shit

HaggarZangief is same verse fight

Chun should win?

lol Blanka vs Pikachu

Bison loses to Elder God Kahn

Ryu should beat Scorpion

Dan loses to THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD

Cammy generally should beat Sonya

Ken loses to Terry?

Balrog might scale to TJ?

Ryu prolly loses to Jin

Akuma loses to Elder God Kahn

Let's see, even at best case scenario... 5 wins to 6 losses and 1 not counting. A huge improvement going from -5 to -1 lol

Man, I dunno really. At one point SF seemed like it should win most, but if a lot of it is wank, then maybe not? Dunno where KI & Fatal Fury should be either, or at least those characters from there. Wasn't Mai a low tier character in her verse?

Note that it only applied "to the world of Dragon Ball", not necessarily applicable to every verse you put DB against.

Not to mention, Sakuya has layering / potency arguments for her time stop as well.
Its also not even correct, as that statement is manga exclusive, while getting contradicted in the anime. Textbook downplay using the trashy manga.

Imagine if they used Galaxy lvl Moro 💀
No casual would know who the **** Moro is. Manga hasn't garnered anywhere close to the amount of publicity that the anime did. Moro most likely isn't getting on(if at all) until he shows up in the anime.

And the anime ain't gonna have a debate for him to be galaxy level, like mistranslations of the manga does.

The Summons would be a bigger deal if Silver didn't directly counter every aspect about them, yeah. He can directly short circuit Trunks' technology to summon them, he can ruin the cards themselves since they're electronic in nature, he can close the summoning rifts, and if all else failed and Trunks got a summon off, not only does Silver still have the AP, dura, speed, and range advantage, he can just pull summons of his own by creating a duplicate of another Super Form like Hyper Knuckles or Turbo Tails. They were funnily enough a non-factor here.
Yeah, it's still kinda dubious that Silver would KNOW how to do that since he's not only had so little screen time with being Super and isn't on the same level of skill with them as Sonic or even Shadow. You would have to be given leeway to him through speculation that Silver would just do this on the fly, I still think Silver can take it FYI but him just pulling a shadow clone jutsu move I don't buy, heck wasn't the whole point of the Mammoth Mogul-Silver training that he couldn't quite reach the same level of skill as the guy who created it, honestly because that's giving me Vegeta vibes when he went to train to learn spirit energy but he couldn't master it all.

edit; it's kinda interesting this debate over Silvers applicability with the emeralds.

Last edited:
Since it seems that Death Battle is more open to fights with specific incarnations of characters (Archie, Xeno, Super Friends, etc.), which continuities/versions do you want to see? Mystery Dungeon, Fleetway, Paper Mario, Over Heaven Jojo, there's a lot of stuff Death Battle can go for.

Who's ready for Japanese Spider-Man vs 60's Batman?

Since it seems that Death Battle is more open to fights with specific incarnations of characters (Archie, Xeno, Super Friends, etc.), which continuities/versions do you want to see? Mystery Dungeon, Fleetway, Paper Mario, Over Heaven Jojo, there's a lot of stuff Death Battle can go for.
Ahem.
deu4r0m-810bd87b-b9d0-4245-946f-6646d44e466c.png

Kinda wanna see GT Goku eventhough he did technically appeared once although season 1 research was inherently bad.

Heck they can even pull Novel Kars now or MCEU/DCEU characters.

This does open alot of more matchup potentials to keep things interesting.

First: why Yugi Muto vs Ash Ketchum when Lucy Heartfilia vs Ash Ketchum exists?
Second: why as a season finale?
Because Ash vs Yugi is much more popular, lol, it has more legacy and why wouldn't it be the finale? It's literally 2 biggest names in these "monster collector" genres, I'm pretty sure the debate between them was even before death battle's existence, making it a finale is pretty reasonable, if Ash vs Yugi wouldn't happen, I'd eat 2 bananas in an Eggman costume (Though again, I don't have one)

It wasn't just done by Sonic, Mammoth Mogul did it with the Chaos Force, he replicated a perfect clone of Turbo Tails, and considering Mogul was Silver's mentor....

This was covered in the QnA by the way. Not sure how many times I can emphasize the QnA really is a good read.
Ur trying to say that mogul some how taught silver to do something his chaos force merged self did to silver, a hedgehog that didn’t have a super form there, and can’t even pull off duplication with levels of chaos energy he didn’t possess

Do u hear ur self

Not to mention people who merge with the chaos force are superior to super transformations iirc, so idek how he’d have that at all and even if he DID, that’s something clearly not in character 😭. I’m not even sure if silver knows what turbo tails or hyper knuckles even is

You know what? I'm calling my shot now. The finale for this season is gonna be Yugi Muto vs Ash Ketchum.
Doubtful given Origin the Animator made a lil animation of it earlier and would not do so if they had that plan for a finale
Speed is highly dubious cause the septillion thing isn't exactly spread around the servers and such and we know They don't buy infinite speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back