• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
main-qimg-146e3646f9563ae4c93cd047b86db402

Imagine Piccolo pulling this shit in a DB as a kill.

"Man" huh? Thanks for the tip.

J%27onn_J%27onzz_028.jpg

That aside, who can Martian Manhunter fight against if Piccolo is spared?
Idk folks suggest Silver Surfer but that MU is Mid
Whaaaat about Vision?
Vision (Marvel Comics) has Red Tornado (Post-Crisis) waiting. Battle of villain turned hero androids. Except Red Tornado is not even starting off as an android.

Okay, with Android 17 spared to fight against Zero (Mega Man X) who can Cyborg (Post-Flashpoint) fight against? I personally want spiteful yet "Mags vs Tets touching" ones like Cyborg vs Alita or Chise.

Last edited:
8673006-capture.png

Seeing as my knowledge on DB heroes/xeno was more limited just wanted to pull the stops.

Feel like it wasn't emphasized enough, summonings are pretty bloody absurd. Especially from what I've read on all of Trunk's summons. He sure was unlucky to have faced an opponent so catered towards countering all his gadgets and even dimensional rifts.
The Summons would be a bigger deal if Silver didn't directly counter every aspect about them, yeah. He can directly short circuit Trunks' technology to summon them, he can ruin the cards themselves since they're electronic in nature, he can close the summoning rifts, and if all else failed and Trunks got a summon off, not only does Silver still have the AP, dura, speed, and range advantage, he can just pull summons of his own by creating a duplicate of another Super Form like Hyper Knuckles or Turbo Tails. They were funnily enough a non-factor here.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the speed they had DBH Trunks in the ep was based off of pre-forum evaluations right? least that's what the UltraGuy blog seem to have implied
Yes, the speed in the episode was based on Trunks' stats before Immeasurable was widely accepted in the community. Before they were immeasurable on our profiles, even. Ultra apparently pushed for them to be immeasurable but it didn't go through and ended up not even being black boxed either, so he left it to the QnA.

Edit: VSBW bugged out and I thought this was a new reply, even though I've already responded to it, my b lol.

Last edited:
So apparently Knux vs Juggs bros might need to watch out, I've been seeing a Transformers MU rising through the ranks
Considering Knux vs Juggs is already on the teams radar to the point of a CBD and they were very favorable on the MU and it was generally well received, I'd say it's basically a shoe in matchup either for next season or the season after.

Additional information from the TrunkSilver commentary:
They used the Hell speed feat simply because it's cool to talk about. An overlooked feat that they haven't covered and the research team wanted people to know about it. "It's not a late game speed feat or even current, but who doesn't want to talk about a hell speed feat"
They are interested in bringing Spawn back.
Ben went in expecting Silver to lose, but the research team convinced him that Silver wins.

Wait if Trunks can pick his summons does that mean he could have summoned Arale.

Per Trunksilver commentary, next MU has "very interesting math" and the fight is "shut your brain off" level
How interesting that can be? Like GBE of moon sized Spongebob? Cooling whole Earth to ice cube? Creating water out of vacuum in forming the ice part?

Or DCSF Aquaman actually has some crazy feats ignored?

Idea for another Sonic vs DB MU:

4htqbn020t991.png

I legitimately love this MU, big fan of the ro-bros. We've seen more bizarre fights, and I'm sure composites could actually be interesting if taken into account.
A quick analysis plus some long martial arts fights would be cool enough to make it filler yet interesting episode.

Additional information from the TrunkSilver commentary:
They used the Hell speed feat simply because it's cool to talk about. An overlooked feat that they haven't covered and the research team wanted people to know about it. "It's not a late game speed feat or even current, but who doesn't want to talk about a hell speed feat"
They are interested in bringing Spawn back.
Ben went in expecting Silver to lose, but the research team convinced him that Silver wins.
1.Nice to see them bring up the hell feat would be useful for most of DB mu
2.Spawn coming back ain't surprising now boils to either Ghost Rider or Demi Fiend for a Runback

he can just pull summons of his own by creating a duplicate of another Super Form like Hyper Knuckles or Turbo Tails. They
??? How the **** can silver do this? That duplication thing is a sonic specific thing only due to the nature of his abilities iirc, and even then he only created clones of him self, not whole ass other characters with there own super forms 💀💀

??? How the **** can silver do this? That duplication thing is a sonic specific thing only due to the nature of his abilities iirc, and even then he only created clones of him self, not whole ass other characters with there own super forms 💀💀
It wasn't just done by Sonic, Mammoth Mogul did it with the Chaos Force, he replicated a perfect clone of Turbo Tails, and considering Mogul was Silver's mentor....

This was covered in the QnA by the way. Not sure how many times I can emphasize the QnA really is a good read.

Yeh... I much prefer Kos-Mos against SMT instead of murdering X.
And AFAIK Mega Man X vs Samus Aran (aka "SA-X" as a MU and not the character with the same name) is actually requested and actually somewhat debatable (unlike Samus Aran vs Master Chief where the MU just die down with newer Metroid and Halo games showing how drastic these characters go in direction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back