• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does Ghostrider stomp? I always thought it was a decent debate, If Al can get his stronger forms and scaling he should be comparable to Zarathos at least
With Zarathos? yes especially with funny Marvel Cosmology scaling

King of Hell/Divine Spawn can close the gap but Spawn gets cooked

It's unfortunate that some of Gohan's best MUs are either stomps for him or getting stomped. Which IS par the course for Death Battle, don't mistake me, but at the same time these MUs don't allow terribly interesting choreography and abilities to happen.
I guess that's what happens when Super doesn't allow the characters to always have unique abilities

why you gotta do my boy Mark like this 😭
Don't blame me, blame fans for wanting it lol

just deliver
It's unfortunate that some of Gohan's best MUs are either stomps for him or getting stomped. Which IS par the course for Death Battle, don't mistake me, but at the same time these MUs don't allow terribly interesting choreography and abilities to happen.
I guess that's what happens when Super doesn't allow the characters to always have unique abilities
i say Ultraman Zero but that Mu hasn't made real decent grounds in the servers and Ultraman being niche

Don't blame me, blame fans for wanting it lol

just deliver

i say Ultraman Zero but that Mu hasn't made real decent grounds in the servers and Ultraman being niche
It's unfortunate too.
You know I know it's not Death Battle's fault here but ffs how does Dragon Ball attract some of the most boring MUs ever for such a iconic franchise? Like maybe there's some good ones hidden somewhere, but the more popular ones put me to sleep

Actually Broly won his matchup
Right, slipped my mind, thanks. Vegeta also won against Shadow but it was all the way back in season 1.

Considering in this scan Aquaman is just, sitting there staring as Superman does the work, scaling him to Supes might be a tall order.
Wouldn't be surprised if there's a clip of Aquaman tackling or grapling an enemy that knocked down Supes earlier that same episode and then scale from that. =P

It's unfortunate too.
You know I know it's not Death Battle's fault here but ffs how does Dragon Ball attract some of the most boring MUs ever for such a iconic franchise? Like maybe there's some good ones hidden somewhere, but the more popular ones put me to sleep
Probably because... the characters are mostly just flying bricks with energy attacks. They don't have much in terms of meaningful haxx to allow for alternate matchups for more meaningful fights, and the fact that the verse is multiplier stacking embodied means you have to throw them against relatively strong verses.

Probably because he never done it on his own the first time compared to Sonic and Shadow. It's why people think giving him the emeralds is non-standard.
Super's method of going Super isn't really convoluted, he just needs the Chaos Emeralds to do it, no less convoluted than the rest of the roster.

If you mean the one time he canonically DOES go Super is convoluted, then yeah, I guess it kinda of it, since it's just an event that happens offscreen mainly.

Probably because... the characters are mostly just flying bricks with energy attacks. They don't have much in terms of meaningful haxx to allow for alternate matchups for more meaningful fights, and the fact that the verse is multiplier stacking embodied means you have to throw them against relatively strong verses.
doesn't Help DB is thrown next to Marvel and Dc ya know the big names

IMHO, also because they are too freaking strong in terms of raw stats to go against more grounded verses that are also relatively straightforward in terms of hax and abilities.

FePL3zqaEAAAk4W

No Better man to do it
"Man" huh? Thanks for the tip.

J%27onn_J%27onzz_028.jpg

That aside, who can Martian Manhunter fight against if Piccolo is spared?

If DB use Ultras it they would probably use either the original or Tiga (who is the most popular/best!!)

Also it'd surely be against Godzilla... That's THE matchup

Gohan/Frieza are basically assured Ws since they're fighting Mark and Megatron. As for Piccolo unfortunately I'm fairly certain Martian Manhunter is his most popular and it'd probably draw in more views than any other matchup aside from Knuckles

Probably because he never done it on his own the first time compared to Sonic and Shadow. It's why people think giving him the emeralds is non-standard.
But what I want to know is if pic related had complete control of time across an entire infinite multiverse and trunk beat him. Wouldn't that also mean trunks > time for immeasurable speed just like archie silver?
4vk8EmG.png

Gohan/Frieza are basically assured Ws since they're fighting Mark and Megatron. As for Piccolo unfortunately I'm fairly certain Martian Manhunter is his most popular and it'd probably draw in more views than any other matchup aside from Knuckles
I mean, Liam said he didn't wanna do that MU. Honestly, I was drawn to Magus so that could be a good fight

It's unfortunate too.
Well now we have the Xenoverse, there will be more powerful, newer enemies awaiting.

If DB use Ultras it they would probably use either the original or Tiga (who is the most popular/best!!)

Also it'd surely be against Godzilla... That's THE matchup
Ultraman vs Godzilla huh... That's one way of resolving the size issue.

And super fun yet gives a flavor of nostalgia in making a fight out of this.

Ghost Rider vs Spawn
man even still, GOD it's be the most metal fight they've done in a while outside of hopefully Jason vs Michael
Ghost Rider vs Spawn is an episode requested on its own. It will come some day. Along the queues.

Well they tested out Piccolo vs Magus as a CDB and Swan Himself doesn't like Piccolo vs MMH

Doesn't mean Piccolo is quite safe but it does leave hope He could face Magus

Someone on discord said Martian Manhunter vs Krombopulos Michael because they are both "disgusting green creatures" lool
What is the cucumber mess again? Mind briefing me what that green creature can do?

Ultraman vs Godzilla huh... That's one way of resolving the size issue.
Ultraman vs Godzilla has been my childhood dream matchup, before I even knew power scaling or Death Battle or anything lol. I assume it's a popular MU, but it would also be a dream matchup personally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back