• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whas the difference between layers and resistance negation?
Layers is just the potency of the attack. Like if a character has a resistance to time stop, and a character's time manipulation is so potent it still freezes them in time regardless, it would be layered haxx (for example, in Touhou, the characters Kaguya and Eirin exist in a realm that's detached from the flow of time and acts as if time is constantly stopped. Despite that, Sakuya's time stop can still freeze them in time, meaning her time stop would be layered.)

Resistance Negation is the explicit ability to negate the resistances of other characters and generally has more qualifications than layered haxx.

tomorrow I can happily say that this Mu will no longer be dark... oh well less dark than it was.

UV64FLf.png

Yeah, don't let it not killing Silver put you down, that's still a ridiculously haxxed weapon that would turn the tables in a lot of MUs.
I mean Archie's bullshit in terms of what it's packing, the fact that in spite of that peoole were able to find reasons for Trunks winning is honestly worth respecting.
Heroes is definitely more then meets the eye

Didn't watch the live premiere due to work so I watched it later down the line and...got spoiled due to DB posting the next time separately, revealing SpongeBob for next time. Kinda felt soured but I'm glad to see my favorite childhood cartoon character on DB. However, I did NOT except Super Friends Aquaman to be his opponent. Not my preferred choice as I would rather see Gumball, Chowder or Phineas Flynn as the Sponge's MU instead.

The fight is pretty neat and though I expected Trunks to win, I'm shocked yet proud to see Silver pull an underdog win, even though his chances of winning are as likely as Trunks.

though you think genshin player is likely to win?
depends on how you take the feats of world 15 and 14.

Previously lumine basically stomped with AP, but that was before the current events of the game.

but basically they are both my waifus, so I wouldn't care who loses or wins, but the guardian tale writing makes me want knight to win more lol.

I mean I’m happy that SpongeBob is gonna likely win here. But there are some guys at Twitter thinking SpongeBob beats DC comics aqua man who’s gonna tell them lol
I mean, if you agree that Spongebob Squarepants has universe level and toon force GG then it is GG for Aquaman.

I really look forward to it if Death Battle somehow make SF Aquaman beat Spongebob Squarepants.

Oh Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver is now 556,665 views in 9 hours. Good sign. See if we get over 1 mil or even 2 mil in 1 day.

Last edited:
Remember what he has promised.

Who actually posted the exact MU to him before the match airs on YouTube?

Universal Spongebob is total bunk, but apparently there's a 4-A durability feat

Apparently that is... Hey is that a black hole or is that a suction portal? Archie Sonic can tell that

Wiz: Sonic, in his base form, really didn't stand a chance against Wally. Sure, he did seem to survive being launched 849,000 lightyears into an alien planet by a black hole imploding. However, considering he's been knocked out by far less, black holes are already imploding stars, and it seems some snow also inexplicably survived the trip, it's probably more likely the black hole acted as a sort of wormhole in its last moments, and sent Sonic directly there. But if we assume Sonic was indeed blasted through space, a black hole's last moment usually results in an abrupt detonation equivalent to five trillion tons of TNT. Impressive, but the Infinite Mass Punch could still deliver over two quadrillion times more power.

I mean I’m happy that SpongeBob is gonna likely win here. But there are some guys at Twitter thinking SpongeBob beats DC comics aqua man who’s gonna tell them lol
I mean how good is canon Aquaman's resistance, like I know he can probably instant kill with his tridents but what's stopping spongebob from just unraveling him.

By the way, I asked Ultra some questions about the blog, such as his awareness of Maginaryworld arguments for the games, as well as mentioning some of the most frequently used counter arguments to the verdict, and he gave me this reply:

This confirms he was aware of immeasurable DBH at the time, it just seems that OTHER people involved were unsure about it so the stats were kept out of the episode? Interesting.

unknown.png

The speed difference
I mean Spongebob has massively ftl+ speeds with his peak feats. (Though knowing DC there's probably some infinite Aquaman feat.)
And the fact that Spongebob doesn't canonically use his hax in fights
I feel like there's probably a discussion here about how toon abilities are tied to the narratives they exist in and as a result they do not necessarily use their abilties to their full capacity but in a scenario like a death battle where the narrative is directly about characters at their peak a toons would likely be able to acsess their full hax based potential, but honestly I don't really care enough at the moment to get into that.

Last edited:
I mean Spongebob has massively ftl+ speeds with his peak feats. (Though knowing DC there's probably some infinite Aquaman feat.)
DC Heralds are a much much higher degree of MFTL+
I feel like there's probably a discussion here about how toon abilities are tied to the narratives they exist in and as a result nessary use their abilties to their full capacity but in a scenario like a death battle where the narrative is directly about characters at their peak a toons would likely be able to acsess their full hax based potential, but honestly I don't really care enough at the moment to get into that.
That sounds fair I suppose

Like look, some of the new Death Battles were really good, but God damn there really was a golden age of Death Battle. TJ Combo vs Balrog, Power Ranger vs Voltron, Snake vs Sam
I think in terms of pure fight animations, Ryu vs Jin, Raiden vs Wolverine, and Dante vs Bayonetta will remain as the top 3 of this show for me, its likely that will ever change. Snake vs Sam, Ratchet vs Jak, and Iron Man vs Lex are also all ******* godlike and easy top 10 material imo. Very few things have ever topped them for me.

By the way, I asked Ultra some questions about the blog, such as his awareness of Maginaryworld arguments for the games, as well as mentioning some of the most frequently used counter arguments to the verdict, and he gave me this reply:

This confirms he was aware of immeasurable DBH at the time, it just seems that OTHER people involved were unsure about it so the stats were kept out of the episode? Interesting.

unknown.png
giphy.gif

......Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back