• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver is now 556,665 views in 9 hours. Good sign. See if we get over 1 mil or even 2 mil in 1 day.

gotreal.gif
Reminds me

I mean Spongebob has massively ftl+ speeds with his peak feats. (Though knowing DC there's probably some infinite Aquaman feat.)
The simple explanation is that a singular DC universe is 69 fucktillion times larger than our own, so any universe-crossing Heralds that Aquaman scales to, are going to be unbelievably faster than other universe based MFTL+ speed feats.

The simple explanation is that a singular DC universe is 69 fucktillion times larger than our own, so any universe-crossing Heralds that Aquaman scales to, are going to be unbelievably faster than other universe based MFTL+ speed feats.
Like I said I'm not arguing that, there is not enough time in the universe for that to be a worth wild dicussion about spongebob speed.

There’s also the fact that if SpongeBob doesn’t resist it comic aqua man can just control him like all sea life. Not to mention the stat difference….

But hey this is that cartoon show about superhero’s being best friends. It’s not gonna be surprising to see that version of aqua man to not have shit lol

Why do I get the feeling that SpongeBob is gonna try to attack him because he thinks Aquaman is an imposter of Mermaid Man?
I could see that happening.

Spongebob:"Wait a minute, You're not Mermaid Man...you're an IMPOSTER!"

Aquaman:" Foolish sponge. I am Aquaman! King of Atlantis! Now kneel"

Aquman's control It doesn't work

Spongebob: "King? You're no King Neptune! I don't kneel to phonies like you!"

I could see that happening.

Spongebob:"Wait a minute, You're not Mermaid Man...you're an IMPOSTER!"

Aquaman:" Foolish sponge. I am Aquaman! King of Atlantis! Now kneel"

Aquman's control It doesn't work

Spongebob: "King? You're no King Neptune! I don't kneel to phonies like you!"
That sounds about right. What's funny is that I think Mermaid Man tried to use his own Sea Creature control on SpongeBob and Patrick before and it just didn't work.

He may disagree with the result but at least he has a good sense of humor about it, lmao

Ian is a very, very nice guy. I'm sure he probably gets that internet semantics of powerscaling are a bit different from his perspective. He's already said his piece on it and everything from here on will probably just be joking about it.
Should I consider that a sarcasm?

Well the real joke is that Silver the Hedgehog literally "took off the 'trunks'" before sleeping with Blaze the Cat.

So Death Battle's trending on Twitter
Trending on Youtube too.
unknown.png

And now I am good mood.
I will say Silver vs Trunks hit a personal spot for me since Silver kept getting defeated by Trunks so him winning is the biggest "YOOOOOOOO" for me. Help that me and brother popped the **** off on him winning.

Eyyy, happy birthday!

I propose, in the spirit of tradition, that the fight that breaks DB's losing streak is an explicitly comedic fight that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Make Pilaf Gang vs Team Rocket the next Dan vs Hercule.

If it's any consolation to Dragon Ball bros, Magus is looking more likely than MMH ATM. It was a DBC, and Liam outright said MMH was a stomp with zero debate or interesting dynamic.
I would cry tears of laughter and joy if that's the case

I'm curious if the DC Ls are part of a pattern this season...

First we have Jinx killing a DC street tier, now we have Spongebob killing a DC character who isn't quite up to herald stats (but still cosmic in scale)... so, for the season finale, will we have Simon killing an actual DC herald?

I'm curious if the DC Ls are part of a pattern this season...

First we have Jinx killing a DC street tier, now we have Spongebob killing a DC character who isn't quite up to herald stats (but still cosmic in scale)... so, for the season finale, will we have Simon killing an actual DC herald?
I was considering that too honestly, it's very possible...

Don't forget about the Marvel Herald killing a DC Herald too (admittedly after a DC Skyf-... Skymother (?) killed a Marvel... Skymother, they gave us the season of DC deaths, wtf.

And now I am good mood.
I will say Silver vs Trunks hit a personal spot for me since Silver kept getting defeated by Trunks so him winning is the biggest "YOOOOOOOO" for me. Help that me and brother popped the **** off on him winning.

Happy birthday

BTW are you on which college/university and/or what are you working? Just ignore if this touches too much your privacy.

And do you hate it both Makoto Nanaya and Doreen Allene Green are both squirrel -themed superheroines?

I was considering that too honestly, it's very possible...

Don't forget about the Marvel Herald killing a DC Herald too (admittedly after a DC Skyf-... Skymother (?) killed a Marvel... Skymother, they gave us the season of DC deaths, wtf.
What about it is Thaal Sinestro being killed by Yuuki Terumi or Hunter Zolomon being killed (?) by Homura Akemi or John Constantine being killed by Raidou Kuzunoha XIV instead? (But are you happy them being made in sprite or sprite mixed with hand drawn? Usually finale episodes are made in 3D and/or mixed arts with 3D. Even Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie are 2D sprite mixed with live action.)

Trending on Youtube too.
unknown.png

Eyyy, happy birthday!
Happy Birthday
Happy birthday

BTW are you on which college/university and/or what are you working? Just ignore if this touches too much your privacy.

And do you hate it both Makoto Nanaya and Doreen Allene Green are both squirrel -themed superheroines?
Thanks you all and the college part is privacy, sorry.
I grown over disliking that match up, I think it is fine but I won't be too excited to see Makoto get stomped horribly though but I will be glad she is in it.

What about it is Thaal Sinestro being killed by Yuuki Terumi or Hunter Zolomon being killed (?) by Homura Akemi or John Constantine being killed by Raidou Kuzunoha XIV instead? (But are you happy them being made in sprite or sprite mixed with hand drawn? Usually finale episodes are made in 3D and/or mixed arts with 3D. Even Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie are 2D sprite mixed with live action.)
Frankly, I think Kyle vs Simon is the most likely DC Killer to get on the show first. TTGL is an anime classic and the matchup has had a massive surge in popularity the past couple years, they likely caught onto it.

I think Constantine vs Raidou would be next up afterwards, Sinestro vs Yuuki is very iffy on happening, it depends on what they buy for BB, and I have no idea when they'd bring that verse back...

I think Kyle vs Simon has a high likelihood of being a mixed media episode. Since the whole thing with TTGL is evolution, I could see the fight "evolving" from a sprite animation to a 3D one as the fight goes on and ramps up in intensity. Or maybe the reality shattering bout will just cause the animation style to shift throughout the fight.

It also has potential to just be out first completely sprite only finale as well

After seeing Fleetway Sonic in the Time Labyrinth, I think I'm gonna expediate any plans I had for Kasen vs Fleetway now ngl. I hope Brandon opens comms soon so I can put one in for that matchup asap.

I'm gonna finish up my theoretical fight script for that episode, I've had one that I was like, half finished with that I'm gonna finish up. Then, I'm gonna write a blog on the matchup. Condense all the research and everything. I'm gonna go all out on this one, like, I'm gonna re-read ALL of Fleetway Sonic, and I'm gonna re-read Kasen's manga Wild and Horned Hermit, just to make sure I have everything I need.

Also, I've heard Fleetway Sonic's profile as of now is a little messy and needs work, so while I re-read Fleetway, I'll also compile anything notable I find for a potential CRT for the verse just in case.

While this blog probably wont be as LONG as Marisa vs Yuffie's was, it's absolutely going to be a much greater effort in total.

So sometime in the coming months, expect to see a full fight script, a full matchup breakdown blog, and if I'm lucky, hopefully a track for that MU. Maybe if I'm lucky, all my work will put the matchup on the DB Team's radar...

That aside, with how monumental of an effort this script & blog will be for me, I'm probably gonna work on a second blog in the meantime. Whatever track I end up commissioning Therewolf for likely, whenever he re-opens comms, if I can afford it. I've got about 3 different matchups on my mind for what I'd do right now, but I won't disclose them for now, ya'll will see it when they hit....

After seeing Fleetway Sonic in the Time Labyrinth, I think I'm gonna expediate any plans I had for Kasen vs Fleetway now ngl. I hope Brandon opens comms soon so I can put one in for that matchup asap.

I'm gonna finish up my theoretical fight script for that episode, I've had one that I was like, half finished with that I'm gonna finish up. Then, I'm gonna write a blog on the matchup. Condense all the research and everything. I'm gonna go all out on this one, like, I'm gonna re-read ALL of Fleetway Sonic, and I'm gonna re-read Kasen's manga Wild and Horned Hermit, just to make sure I have everything I need.

Also, I've heard Fleetway Sonic's profile as of now is a little messy and needs work, so while I re-read Fleetway, I'll also compile anything notable I find for a potential CRT for the verse just in case.

While this blog probably wont be as LONG as Marisa vs Yuffie's was, it's absolutely going to be a much greater effort in total.

So sometime in the coming months, expect to see a full fight script, a full matchup breakdown blog, and if I'm lucky, hopefully a track for that MU. Maybe if I'm lucky, all my work will put the matchup on the DB Team's radar...

That aside, with how monumental of an effort this script & blog will be for me, I'm probably gonna work on a second blog in the meantime. Whatever track I end up commissioning Therewolf for likely, whenever he re-opens comms, if I can afford it. I've got about 3 different matchups on my mind for what I'd do right now, but I won't disclose them for now, ya'll will see it when they hit....
Better hurry before he gets thrown at Z Broly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back