• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
spongebob_squarepants_vs_super_friends_aquaman_by_jamessonic_dfeqt0x-fullview.jpg

Oh I just realized it, this match is basically just Korra Vs Storm but in reversed.
Give a character who people want to have a match a match but not pair them with any of the requested characters because they don't wanna, so instead they pair them with capshit resulting in a massive stomp.
Literally the same. Also both are Nick characters.

Okay, I had to skip a bunch of pages, so does anybody have the recommended media for Spongebob vs Aquaman? I have a feeling it's a stomp for Spongebob, but I kinda wanna know exactly what we're dealing with here.

Damn,Flynn's logic about the SGW being misinterpreted is shoddy as hell. Normal GWs rewrite everyone & everything instantly in #225 & #247. Super Sonic/Megaman only got effected by the rewrite when THEY returned their respective multiverses to normal(well Sonic screwed up). The SGW did jack shit to them,explicitly. Megaman states & Wily confirms that everything was already rewritten.
Ian's disagreement with the battle already starts with them giving Silver access to the Super State and Chaos Emeralds, as he thinks that the fact that base Silver loses to base Trunks is enough reason to not have battle anymore. I guess it was just more reasons to not have them fight over anything else.

Okay, I had to skip a bunch of pages, so does anybody have the recommended media for Spongebob vs Aquaman? I have a feeling it's a stomp for Spongebob, but I kinda wanna know exactly what we're dealing with here.
For Spongbob Season 11 Episode 241b
No idea for Aquaman, not even sure if he scales to Superman in this version.

Alright big ass DRAGON BALL MU Status
Yeah as we know DB is 6-5 currenlty eating a losing streak right now

surely there's some future W's right?

Well........
Kinda but no

Dragon Ball W's
Piccolo vs Magus
Gohan vs Ultraman Zero/Invincible
Frieza vs Megatron
M.Zamasu vs Infinity Ultron

Dragon ball L's
Cyborg vs 17
Gogeta vs Omnimon
Gorr vs M.Zamasu
Cell vs Damn near most of his Mu
Piccolo vs MMH
Gohan vs Superboy
Frieza vs Any big name Capeshit Character

Flip a coin/Boils down to what they buy
Hit vs Sakuya
These Dragon Ball Ls are avoidable by... not making these matchups as matches.

There's that one commission track with Sayaka from PMMM...
Behold the moment when Sayaka scales from Holy Mami or even that Goddess or that Demoness...

How does a puella maga die? Will the corpse remain after the grief seed was destroyed or got depleted in power? Kind of being interested to watch the pose of Sayaka being Yamcha'd but I wonder if that could theoretically happen in PMMM verse.

I've seen no evidence the keysword's resistance neg is bunk. This is the first time I've ever heard about this. Sorta sus ngl
Literally the only scan supporting it is just layered hax, saying it can say "no" to resistances or remove them outright isn't something I've seen 🗿

A lot of DBH stuff is sus now that I've bothered looking into it more.

I can't believe he didn't put Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law on the recommended viewing.

I don't get the videos argument for trunks not having immeasurable speed when they say it's impossible to calc the db heroes verses speed
Isn't that the definition of immesurable??
How mftl+ would you have to be to be infinite/immeasurable again?

I don't get the videos argument for trunks not having immeasurable speed when they say it's impossible to calc the db heroes verses speed
Ssssshhhhh stop thinking about it, it's death battle. It's best not to think.

Saying it's "impossible to know the exact number" is different from immeasurable. That just means they don't know the EXACT NUMBER of his finite speed, it could be septillions, could be more.

Infinite speed means being able to move across an infinite distance in a finite amount of time, being able to reach anywhere in no time at all, or occupying two places at once due to sheer speed, generally.

Immeasurable speed is when you're so fast you literally transcend the concept of time itself, you can move freely throughout time due to sheer speed.

Not being able to pin down an exact number is very, VERY different from immeasurable.

Ultraguy in the q and a said guys with time travel abilities shouldnt warrant it unless its specifically shown like with wally who's main power is just speed.
I think they said it's only if you're explicitly shown/stated to travel through time with sheer speed, not just the act of time travel haxx itself.
This totally means that if they do Bill vs Discord they’ll make Discord immeasurable ovo. Cause he did this exact thing in the comics and he even said that’s what happened.

Then you're gonna hate what's in the works, because a lot of Archie's stuff is about to be so layered that it's like they're wearing coats on top of all that fur
Oh shit, Archie haxx layering is on the way? That was always one aspect of Archie I wasn't wasn't knowledgeable on, looking forward to what comes out of that.

This totally means that if they do Bill vs Discord they’ll make Discord immeasurable ovo. Cause he did this exact thing in the comics and he even said that’s what happened.
Assuming it's not considered an outlier, it's likely they could give it to him.

Either that or it'll be black boxed / qna'd, but they'll probably bring it up.

Assuming it's not considered an outlier, it's likely they could give it to him.

Either that or it'll be black boxed / qna'd, but they'll probably bring it up.
I mean he did it so casually he didn’t even realize he had done it at first. It was only after it was pointed out to him what day it was that he realized he went back in time a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back