• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
outta all of the Dragon ball L's
the worst would be Gohan losing to Superboy far worse
That'll be just bootleg GvS3 tbh and lame to boot.
Does Superboy even have feats anywhere close to DC heralds? He always came as being that.... mid tier kind of character, if that makes sense. You know the type who has decent feats but isn't close to the more iconic characters.
And outside that, I'm not aware of any notable abilities outside his kryptonian powers and his telekinesis from New 52 so Gohan isn't exactly outclassed tbh
Superboy fought a New God who was kicking Superman’s shit in, survived a beating from Doomsday, and hurt Superboy-Prime, so yeah, DB would consider him a Herald
He's generally portrayed as among the weakest of the Superman family with Superman and Supergirl being at the top, the pets in the middle alongside Superman's son and Superboy being at the bottom of the ladder alongside the Superbots however on top of what Mav said as a member of the Teen Titans he might (potentially) get Trigon scaling too, so yeah even tho he's usually nowhere near the upper echelons of the DC heralds, he is STILL solidly a herald tier character and thus auto-wins against Gohan (Again I can't stress enough just how lame AF and redundant this MU is).

Does Superboy even have feats anywhere close to DC heralds? He always came as being that.... mid tier kind of character, if that makes sense. You know the type who has decent feats but isn't close to the more iconic characters.
And outside that, I'm not aware of any notable abilities outside his kryptonian powers and his telekinesis from New 52 so Gohan isn't exactly outclassed tbh
f0aebc96f00a9260f888d2e5dc341c3355b1a5cc_hq.jpg

If you have to ask if DB will consider a comic character a herald, then the answer is already yes.
Touché my friend, I should've expected that
He's generally portrayed as among the weakest of the Superman family with Superman and Supergirl being at the top, the pets in the middle alongside Superman's son and Superboy being at the bottom of the ladder alongside the Superbots however on top of what Mav said as a member of the Teen Titans he might get Trigon scaling too so yeah even tho he's usually nowhere near the upper echelons of DC heralds, he is STILL solidly herald and thus auto-wins against Gohan (Again I can't stress just how lame AF and redundant this MU is).
Wait, Trigon is considered to be in the upper echelon of the more iconic DC villains it'd be expected to have Superboy at above Multiversal if they take such scaling seriously.
Man, why is it so hard for canon Dragon Ball to get MUs where they don't stomp or get stomped

outta all of the Dragon ball L's
the worst would be Gohan losing to Superboy far worse
to add on
not only the Mu a Bootleg Goku vs Superman 3 its redundant as hell

only difference is Superboy wins and Gohan Stans mald over how his new form that he gotten that rivals UI loses to the ******* kryptonian

For fucksakes they put Lex at uni u think they wouldn't do the same for Superboy?

DC universe itself mogs the **** outta Dragon ball even with Multipliers

you already know the outcome

Touché my friend, I should've expected that

Wait, Trigon is considered to be in the upper echelon of the more iconic DC villains it'd be expected to have Superboy at above Multiversal if they take such scaling seriously.
Man, why is it so hard for canon Dragon Ball to get MUs where they don't stomp or get stomped
Dragonball is ridiculously into universal with the multipliers so its tough to get them just right.

Plus Most Dragonball Ws are Ap and Speedblitz

*Batman evaded Darkseid's omega beams.

*Black Adam tore through Spectre.

*Deathstroke has tagged Flash (Barry) several times.

Need I say more?
Shit you're right.
Even if they do scale Superboy to just universal, the sheer scale of the DC universe compared to the DB universe would shit on any AP Gohan would get on top of benefiting from things like speed if Connor's remotely comparable to Superman
Considering Superman's speed can confidently and consistently scale to Speed-force users yeah, just don't please...

Damn,Flynn's logic about the SGW being misinterpreted is shoddy as hell. Normal GWs rewrite everyone & everything instantly in #225 & #247. Super Sonic/Megaman only got effected by the rewrite when THEY returned their respective multiverses to normal(well Sonic screwed up). The SGW did jack shit to them,explicitly. Megaman states & Wily confirms that everything was already rewritten.

Damn,Flynn's logic about the SGW being misinterpreted is shoddy as hell. Normal GWs rewrite everyone & everything instantly in #225 & #247. Super Sonic/Megaman only got effected by the rewrite when THEY returned they're respective multiverses to normal. The SGW did jack shit to them,explicitly. Megaman states & Wily confirms that everything was already rewritten.
he probably a secret Dragon ball stan 🗿

Damn,Flynn's logic about the SGW being misinterpreted is shoddy as hell. Normal GWs rewrite everyone & everything instantly in #225 & #247. Super Sonic/Megaman only got effected by the rewrite when THEY returned they're respective multiverses to normal(well Sonic screwed up). The SGW did jack shit to them,explicitly. Megaman states & Wily confirms that everything was already rewritten.
Yes! feed me more Anti-WoG so I can transcend the concept of power-scaling Sonic characters.

Ultraguy here: I'll comment on this I guess.

To clarify the episode wasn't referring to the moment when Sonic's reality collapsed and Sonic/his universe where reset(the moment post-gen started). It was referring to earlier in the comic when when the wave is first activated, and the Skull Egg Zone/surrounding Characters where all erased in a white light and Sonic/Megaman where left alone fighting the Drs in their Superform in a space like void. Essentially everything up until the part Sonic/Megaman say the wave altered everything and that they should will things back to normal with chaos control. The idea as a whole was also more that the emeralds reality warping properties can match the reality warping powers of key sword. What Ian's opinions are on that are on that part of the comic or that argument specifically I dunno. Personally I have no problem with him disagreeing with the outcome and I don't think it's fair for anyone to be pushy with him on it.

I'd also add I think it's kinda uncouth to try to drag authors directly into power scaling arguments like this. Ian seems like he's a really nice guy from what I can tell and loves interacting with fans. I'd really rather people not send any toxicity towards him just because the want to get him to agree with or go against an opinion on a web show that really just isn't that serious.
Found this on Ultra's reddit~

Damn,Flynn's logic about the SGW being misinterpreted is shoddy as hell. Normal GWs rewrite everyone & everything instantly in #225 & #247. Super Sonic/Megaman only got effected by the rewrite when THEY returned their respective multiverses to normal(well Sonic screwed up). The SGW did jack shit to them,explicitly. Megaman states & Wily confirms that everything was already rewritten.
Don't forget, Sonic could still remember the Pre Genesis Multiverse due to botching Chaos Control due to Eggman's interference so even after being rewritten Sonic wasn't 100% effected

depends
if's he is fighting Invincible easiest W
if he's fighting Superboy don't think a dragon ball character is getting a W against DC character on DB
Idk about the last part, i feel like the only L's DB takes to DC are the notable tiers (Cosmic and above.) like I'd love a street tier / low tier battle between DC and DB so the analysis and research can be much more concrete.

Hence why I think Hercule should be brought back tbh, he's the gigachad of the verse anyway.

How the hell did Silver vs Trunks, of all fights, end up being controversial??? Seriously, this fight went from obvious Trunks win, to obvious Silver win, BACK to Trunks win, then eventually everyone agreed it could go either way....and yet it still has people coping and seething! The literal creator of Silver has tweeted about this, straight up calling the verdict wrong!

What timeline are we in?

How the hell did Silver vs Trunks, of all fights, end up being controversial??? Seriously, this fight went from obvious Trunks win, to obvious Silver win, BACK to Trunks win, then eventually everyone agreed it could go either way....and yet it still has people coping and seething! The literal creator of Silver has tweeted about this, straight up calling the verdict wrong!

What timeline are we in?
Reverse-Flash probably messing with the timeline again 🗿

Hey, I feel like there’s a real possibility so I wanna ask you guys: what are the chances of Novel Kars vs Archie Shadow as a death battle
0.0 percent

What timeline are we in?
The bad one

What timeline are we in?
Bruv it's a MU, the winner in most DB's are entirely dependent on the researchers hired for the character's, in this case it was pretty obvious the head researcher had a bias for Sonic, as per his other DBZ/S episodes he's done.

Personally speaking I think Trunks should have won regardless of Silver's resistances, since the Keysword can bypass or negate resistance. And the match probably should have ended in seconds as base vs base is a stat stomp in favor of Trunks so he should have been able to kill Silver before the Super form came into question. For some reason Death Battle doesn't seem to take layers into consideration, they just kinda assume all hax have the same Potency.

But I digress, at the end of the day what matters for the winners of the MU's are dependent on the researchers they hire.

Idk about the last part, i feel like the only L's DB takes to DC are the notable tiers (Cosmic and above.) like I'd love a street tier / low tier battle between DC and DB so the analysis and research can be much more concrete.

Hence why I think Hercule should be brought back tbh, he's the gigachad of the verse anyway.
Hercules hasn't gotten anything new and let's be real nobody asking to bring him back
The champs stays undefeated like it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back