• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic fans are eating, DB fans are taking another L

But considering they just sat through 2 years of Granolah, then I think DB fans are gonna be alright
The Granolah manga arc was the longest, most protracted L Dragonball has taken in terms of storytelling, and it came after another garbage arc in Moro. Trashy canon fanfic manga is something I wish didn't exist.

Black Frieza and UEG Vegeta were the only good things to come out of it
UE Vegeta has done nothing but job since its debut. The form is less than worthless already, because of Toyo and Toriyama's writing.

Black Frieza is the best thing about the Granolah arc, but that doesn't mean he's good, lol. He's garbage writing too, its just compared to what we were getting before he showed up, makes his entrance look good by comparison.

Beerus won , Satan Won (and started the streak) , 18 Won , Master Roshi Won , Broly Won and Vegeta Won (against shadow).

6 Wins !

plus alot of love is poured into Dragonball Episodes even in atrocious episodes like Goku Vs Superman 2

The Granolah manga arc was the longest, most protracted L Dragonball has taken in terms of storytelling, and it came after another garbage arc in Moro. Trashy canon fanfic manga is something I wish didn't exist.
I mean, let's not forget that Toyotaro's first step into writing DB was writing a literal Dragon Ball fanfic called AF.
So the standards weren't exactly the highest for the man even before Super's existence

I know Frieza vs Megatron is basically assured but what's the appeal of that episode? Does Megatron give good animation potentail?
Honestly most Transformers have decent animation potential I feel. Their nature as machines that can transform is something neat to play with, and Megatron has had his fair share of gimmicks over the years to make any fight with him at least above average.

Plus the shit-talking alone should put it at 7/10.

"We Smoke that Dragon Ball Pack"
20e99e9e27a1e25917bc8d1968589a19.jpg
edgar-siles-reverseflash.jpg
sep199008.webp

71511080_p0_master1200.jpg
d302a695bdba0f23778974c02e126519.jpg

Beerus won , Satan Won (and started the streak) , 18 Won , Master Roshi Won , Broly Won and Vegeta Won (against shadow).

6 Wins !

plus alot of love is poured into Dragonball Episodes even in atrocious episodes like Goku Vs Superman 2
How long are those victories are going last? How long will it last until Superboy ***** all over Gohan? Or until Gorr turns Zamasu in mince meat, eh? How about when Omnimon deletes Gogeta? Or better yet, what about when Martian Manhunter just disrespects Piccolo?

Face it, man. Ever since GB vs. RF, for as awesome as it was, it bout the fall for Dragon Ball. Besides the ones I just mentioned, who else is gonna give the franchise another W? And don't tell me Frieza because him fighting Megatron is already a guarantee.

How long are those victories are going last? How long will it last until Superboy ***** all over Gohan? Or until Gorr turns Zamasu in mince meat, eh? How about when Omnimon deletes Gogeta? Or better yet, what about when Martian Manhunter just disrespects Piccolo?

Face it, man. Ever since GB vs. RF, for as awesome as it was, it bout the fall of for Dragon Ball. Besides the ones I just mentioned, who else is gonna give the franchise another W? And don't tell me Frieza because him fighting Megatron is already a guarantee.
I mean Piccolo fighting Manhunter is seemingly more unlikely as time goes on since the team seems to like vs Magus and Swan even said he things Piccolo v Manhunter sucks as a debate.

Gohan v Superboy is possible if they want to avoid feeding him Invincible tho.

That finishing blow shouldn't have even happened that way because of how the Key Sword works.
How would you have rewritten the death scene if you were given the chance to? If the Keysword can just phase through Trunks without harming him then it should probably be something different.
Since they mentioned Silver's, apparent, mastery over Chaos Energy I would've had Silver fire a Chaos Control at Trunks to erase him out of existence or something

I propose, in the spirit of tradition, that the fight that breaks DB's losing streak is an explicitly comedic fight that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Make Pilaf Gang vs Team Rocket the next Dan vs Hercule.

If it's any consolation to Dragon Ball bros, Magus is looking more likely than MMH ATM. It was a DBC, and Liam outright said MMH was a stomp with zero debate or interesting dynamic.

I mean Piccolo fighting Manhunter is seemingly more unlikely as time goes on since the team seems to like vs Magus and Swan even said he things Piccolo v Manhunter sucks as a debate.
Okay, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, God do not let Piccolo be fed to MM.
Gohan v Superboy is possible if they want to avoid feeding him Invincible tho.
I'm already getting ready for the sadness, disappointment, and exhaustion if the episode ever happens.

Ayo what's with the Dragon Ball hater boner that suddenly everyone got. Even some of the civil people let the intrusive thoughts win
Because of popular matchups being DC related and this means the likelihood of them winning their MUs are null.

Frieza Vs Megatron and Sakuya Vs Hit and a few others which arent DC related are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back