• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we talk about this?

IMG_8923.png

Man must really not like Silver if the very guy, the creator goes out of his way to diss DB. Pretty sure he never did anything even remotely the sort with Wally vs Sonic. The guy that chooses not to do Jack with the character since Sonic 06 because
Screw him.
Luther Strode tier writer
Let’s not even take into account that they even said Silver in his base form would lose to Trunks and the way DB works taking combatants at there strongest with there powers, equipment and skills

God, Silver vs Trunks was a good episode. Learning about Heroes and Xenoverse was fun, the fight choreography was great, banger track, fantastic voice acting, good writing for both Trunks and Silver, just an overall fantastic episode. 9/10, hoping that the next Sonic episodes can continue the streak.

As for the next time, I love it, and I think it's placement here is just right. After something as versus-intensive as Xenoverse vs Archie, something with more levity we can just kick back and laugh at is exactly what we need, I have little doubt that this is the joke episode of the season. Get Solidjj for Aquaman, and I'm all good.

Speaking of which, what other Sonic matchups are there? What do you think?

Archie Sonic vs...
  • Xeno Goku
  • Paper Mario
  • Crisis of Imagination Maxwell
Eggman vs...
  • Bowser
  • Wily
  • Cortex
Archie Knuckles vs...
  • Juggernaut
Blaze vs...
  • Starfire
  • Sailor Mars
Tails vs...
  • Luigi 2
Game Silver vs...
  • Mystery Dungeon Celebi
Did I forget any major ones?

One day, I’ll get FiniYuri on that list...

Man must really not like Silver if the very guy, the creator goes out of his way to diss DB. Pretty sure he never did anything even remotely the sort with Wally vs Sonic. The guy that chooses not to do Jack with the character since Sonic 06 because
Screw him.
Luther Strode tier writer
Let’s not even take into account that they even said Silver in his base form would lose to Trunks and the way DB works taking combatants at there strongest with there powers, equipment and skills
straight bozo shit i tell ya

Ayo what's with the Dragon Ball hater boner that suddenly everyone got. Even some of the civil people let the intrusive thoughts win
I know, it just seems sonic fans are revealing their true colors
Not really? All I've been seeing are people discussing the possibility of DB going on a massive losing streak potentially since a lotnof their remaining MUs are DC or Marvel heralds, and some of their remaining MUs like Sakuya v Hit are 50/50s. Doesn't really seem like a hate boner and moreso discussing a potential unfortunate future.

If anyone deserved to have a hate boner against DB fans in Versus, it'd be Sonic fans though

Happy ending aftermath of this fight:
the Supreme Kai revived trunks and told him to go say sorry to silver and ask him to join the time patrol after she learned he time traveled for the same reason trunks did via the scrolls

I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned in the episode, but to assume Ian Flynn's statement is true then couldn't you reasonably scale Super Silver to Shadow using a Chaos Emerald to resist Feist's negating his connection to the Chaos Force? And that was with one Chaos Emerald, Super Silver's got all seven.
Edit: you know if DB wanted to use a different scan to say Silver resists power nullification

Maybe the real reason they're taking so long to post a new Discord invite is because they wanted to quarantine themselves from the Dragon Ball fan seething :v
That might be it honestly LOL. They knew what would be coming.

I hear it's only once a month tho. I'll be depending on you to spam me with notifs when the invite goes up otherwise I'll probably miss it with my sleep schedule.

Isn't Gohan being fed a free W to Invincible though
No confirmation, both matchups are similarly likely.

Think about it, they considered Game Silver vs Trunks, who is Universal, to be a stomp for Trunks not worth doing. What would they think about Invincible vs Gohan, a literal planet tier vs universal tier MU?

Unless they really just want the view magnet that MU would be, them going for Superboy is entirely possible.

Does Superboy even have feats anywhere close to DC heralds? He always came as being that.... mid tier kind of character, if that makes sense. You know the type who has decent feats but isn't close to the more iconic characters.
And outside that, I'm not aware of any notable abilities outside his kryptonian powers and his telekinesis from New 52 so Gohan isn't exactly outclassed tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back