• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so is Therewolf the one who made the track for Trunks vs Silver? I want to listen to it so badly when it comes out, but I also really want to avoid spoilers. This is one of the few episodes this season where the victor can swing either way, and I want to be surprised. I'm super invested in this episode in case you couldn't tell.

20220928_124418.jpg

Ok, so is Therewolf the one who made the track for Trunks vs Silver? I want to listen to it so badly when it comes out, but I also really want to avoid spoilers. This is one of the few episodes this season where the victor can swing either way, and I want to be surprised. I'm super invested in this episode in case you couldn't tell.
Idk

Same sentiment I also share, it's best to bounce of this board, twitter, reddit. Least us none roosterteeth subs won't have to worry about that until Sunday.

Well, if this is to go by:

06 suffered from a very troubled production, not only it was rushed, the team was also split, among other things. So a legitimately good concept and project had it hard from the get go.

EDIT: Even Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric, the other low point of the franchise also had many issues during development.

Fellow McMuscles enjoyer

Is Sakuya vs Hit still undecided by most?
It entirely depends on where yout put Sakuya's speed. If you give it to her, it doesn't matter if you make her Tier 9, her haxx is too good for Hit to do anything and she'd kill him expeditiously. If you give Hit the speed advantage he just does his dura neg organ crush.

If we use Sakuya's best non infinite or immeasurable speed calc, itd be 22.5 Septillion x FTL, which would mogg anything Hit could pull even with multipliers. And depending on where they stat her depends on if she'd have AP advantage or not. Baseline Uni is the general minimum she should get.

Ultimately its literally just a match of where the speed is scaled. Both can one shot the other but Sakuya has infinitely more ways of doing so (existence erasure, age manip, time stop, etc etc)

This just gives you all more time to listen to Spark of Creation ( :<

Early DB Research
Didn't know how to scale JRPG characters
Rt bias tbh
Early seasons also were pretty guilty of "Character A can do X which is way more than Character B can handle", and many times you found out Character B did X+3.

Now, to be fair to DB, RPG characters in general got it pretty hard everywhere until not so long ago. Everything that wasn't included in a cutscene was disregarded as "gameplay mechanics" even if lore or story acknowledged it in almost every site. It was a lousy double standard, platformer or action game characters and others could get all weapons or power ups, but RPG characters were hit with the "that's just gameplay mechanics" a lot.

Also... how much was DB's fault and how much was Rooster Teeth twisting their hand is another issue.

Damn I actually kinda feel bad for Silver in the preview lol. Imagine having no choice but to travel through time to save the world and then some guy shows up and tries to arrest you for it.
Yeah lol, its ultimately the best setup for the fight though, perfect reasoning for why he would fight against it. The "Seriously? This is what I do!" response fits well since its LITERALLY what he was raised from a young age TO do.

Yeah lol, its ultimately the best setup for the fight though, perfect reasoning for why he would fight against it. The "Seriously? This is what I do!" response fits well since its LITERALLY what he was raised from a young age TO do.
In a non Death Battle scenario, Trunks trying to arrest Silver would likely end with Chronoa giving him a slap on the wrist and an offer to join the Time Patrol.
Trunks’ enemies are usually trying to do shit like destroy all of time when they time travel, I could see Chronoa taking it easy on Silver after learning his motives are literally the same as Trunks’.

In a non Death Battle scenario, Trunks trying to arrest Silver would likely end with Chronoa giving him a slap on the wrist and an offer to join the Time Patrol.
Trunks’ enemies are usually trying to do shit like destroy all of time when they time travel, I could see Chronoa taking it easy on Silver after learning his motives are literally the same as Trunks’.
Oh yeah definitely, his motives are nothing but pure in the end, he wouldn't really get punished lol.

I like to imagine that Time Patrol is just made up of individual who commited minor time related crimes who end up working for Chronoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back