• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me waiting for a low 2-C feat in the manga be like
Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

Thinking on it, Satan vs Dan was considered autostomp, yet profiles indicate it's really close.
Not an auto stomp, just a very decisive win. (Hercule may actually LS stomp by pulling 4 buses on his own where Dan theoretically could toss Gill who weighs around 390 kg.)

As for Luigi vs Tails, I mostly dislike how the 1st fight track had weird ringing sound in it, otherwise I never hated it.
Yeah.

Kirby vs Buu fight was good, but I dare say its reasoning is in top 5 worst reasoning's of S1-S2. Its atrocious reasoning lol
Like they downplay both and the reason they pick for Kirby winning is actually not convincing at all. Like if they bust out the black hole feats earlier arguments may already be more convincing (Void Termina self-destruction feat in Star Allies is unavailable at that point).

I kinda want 2-B Zeno or higher but that aint ever happening lul

Not an auto stomp, just a very decisive win. (Hercule may actually LS stomp by pulling 4 buses on his own where Dan theoretically could toss Gill who weighs around 390 kg.)

Like they downplay both and the reason they pick for Kirby winning is actually not convincing at all. Like if they bust out the black hole feats earlier arguments may already be more convincing (Void Termina self-destruction feat in Star Allies is unavailable at that point).
Satan bus feat was anime filler, which does make me curious.

So, on DBZ downplay, wasn't there some for Heroes too? Does Heroes qualify for low 1-C shenanigans?

Super's premise for arcs are decent at least, but they never reach full potential.

Only movies are truly good, BoG, Broly & Superhero. Maaaybe ToP for fun factor maybe.

Havent bothered with GT yet, yall think here GT is worse than either Supers?

Goku Black and Moro hard carry the manga. The rest ranges from mid to straight up bad.
Goku Black was major stepdown in comparison to his anime counterpart

Moro was fine at the beginning but he was Overall disappointment given he barley showed his so call magic and became a discount cell near the end of the arc

Overall I'm not impressed with the current State of Dragon Ball outside Super Hero and Broly being good flicks

Super's premise for arcs are decent at least, but they never reach full potential.

Only movies are truly good, BoG, Broly & Superhero. Maaaybe ToP for fun factor maybe.

Havent bothered with GT yet, yall think here GT is worse than either Supers?
Both GT and Super ares ass frankly Super at least entertains you with it's fuckery (good or bad) and the cast gets moments to shine
Where GT was just the Goku Show and fights were painfully boring and meh

We’re about to find out if Liam is a huge LOTR fan.

That or we’re getting another JoJo episode. I wouldn’t be complaining but I know some people would be upset about that.
Q: Should it be Sauron vs "The Lich King of Warcraft", how would the "The Lich King of Warcraft" be called and defined as?
Ner'zhul? Or Arthas? Or both?

Rick is more popular he should be at left side

Bill Cipher might also join the "Super powerful VS figure loses their Death Battle".
Discord is one powerhouse on his own. Consider Bill Cipher dying an "honorable" death (?)

Q: Should it be Sauron vs "The Lich King of Warcraft", how would the "The Lich King of Warcraft" be called and defined as?
Ner'zhul? Or Arthas? Or both?

Discord is one powerhouse on his own. Consider Bill Cipher dying an "honorable" death (?)
Discord vs Bill Cipher would make for such an amazing MU, like just think of the animation potential, madness of these 2 and the nigh-archie levels of OPness? not to mention genuinely very good and entertaining characters

Hmm tried to do list of notable VS figures dying.

Doomguy (retroactively)
Cloud (avenged tho)
Goku (twice)
Majin Buu
Gaara
Tifa
Wolverine
Bayonetta
Hulk (twice)
Thor
Thanos
Alien X
Archie Sonic
Alucard
Akuma
Aizen
Saitama
Scarlet Witch

Should Gaara or Tifa count? It's mainly a normal upset. Vegeta loss didn't do as much asshurt as Thor losing to WW did, but is Geets that notable?

Hmm tried to do list of notable VS figures dying.

Doomguy (retroactively)
Cloud (avenged tho)
Goku (twice)
Majin Buu
Gaara
Tifa
Wolverine
Bayonetta
Hulk (twice)
Thor
Thanos
Alien X
Archie Sonic
Alucard
Akuma
Aizen
Saitama
Scarlet Witch

Should Gaara or Tifa count? It's mainly a normal upset. Vegeta loss didn't do as much asshurt as Thor losing to WW did, but is Geets that notable?
He's the poster boy of Jobbing so I say yes

Hulk won his DBX against Juggernaut lol
Was referring to his DBX against Z Broly but yeah I forgot about that one haha, still gets dissed tho.

edit; always hated that brain theory they came up with in the Doomsday vid as a way of downplaying him, glad at least they ditched that in his 2nd coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back