• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BenArchieVsGame.jpg

Okay, I know this is random and this PROBABLY isn't the best place to ask, but I've been trying to find sources for this and haven't had any luck. So... has anybody heard anything about this?

I'll admit, I got into a weird sorta mood to look into The Mask a bit more (no, I don't think he's coming back to DB or anything like that (though didn't people want him to fight Beetlejuice or something?)), and I found this while browsing the Wiki. I think it's fanmade, but they updated some of the character articles to acknowledge it, so now I'm confused (though imagine they replace the Looney Tunes-style with shonen-style or something)...

Okay, I know this is random and this PROBABLY isn't the best place to ask, but I've been trying to find sources for this and haven't had any luck. So... has anybody heard anything about this?

I'll admit, I got into a weird sorta mood to look into The Mask a bit more (no, I don't think he's coming back to DB or anything like that (though didn't people want him to fight Beetlejuice or something?)), and I found this while browsing the Wiki. I think it's fanmade, but they updated some of the character articles to acknowledge it, so now I'm confused (though imagine they replace the Looney Tunes-style with shonen-style or something)...
This seems like one of those fake non-fiction things. If you can't find a wikipedia page on it, it's probably made up.

Yeah, dunno, I might be wrong but it does strike me as odd that it already has an english voice cast even before it has (supposedly) aired in Japan.

Check the animenewsnetwork or sites like that. If they don't have anything on it, then it's likely fake.

This seems like one of those fake non-fiction things. If you can't find a wikipedia page on it, it's probably made up.
Yeah, dunno, I might be wrong but it does strike me as odd that it already has an english voice cast even before it has (supposedly) aired in Japan.

Check the animenewsnetwork or sites like that. If they don't have anything on it, then it's likely fake.
It definitely looks fake.
The Mask, while not as popular as he use to be back in the 90's, is still certainly a decently well known character so it's weird no one's reported about a Mask anime
Yeah, it's probably fake. I had checked a site talking about 2023 anime, but couldn't find anything. Oh well.

Shitpost I made in half an hour.

Clipchamp to edit, Streamable to export the video.
Thanks.

Oh.

Can expect people to loop the episode harder during the airing of DCEU Black Adam movie on October 21, 2022.

Meanwhile we are all eager to check out what are the remaining episodes for Season 9 second half.

did Donkey kong have any good sprites back then
Other than the King of Swing sprite, nah. Even King of Swing seems off if used in a VS animation.
Man, if they waited longer or if DK comes back, they should his better SSF2 sprite instead. Much better than that....feral sprite they used.
Anyone got any MU for NiGHTS
Darkai (Pokémon) (though better for Reela from the same NiGHTS verse instead) and Klonoa seem pretty good options.

Well, now it happened. MM vs KAM has entered the big leagues, in less than a year.

1.1 mil lul

Also, XTrunks previews already beat the other 2 MU's previews views.

Let's see
Gohan Murders invincible,Dies to SuperBoy
Piccolo beats Magus,Dies to MMH
Freiza beats Megatron,Pyron and dies to any related big name Capeshit
Gogeta dies to Omnimon
Cell loses damn near all of his MU

Let's see
Gogeta dies to Omnimon
I'm feeling Gogeta vs Omegamon is next DBZ. It has the best cool factor.

EDIT: Maybe Goku vs Seiya for this season finale is other possibility?

Let's see
Gogeta dies to Omnimon
Adding on to this
Pilaf Gang might beat Team Rocket
Bardock beats Omni Man (not happening for a while)
17 might beat Cyborg
Zamasu gets fed to Goetia or Hades

Is Sakuya vs Hit still undecided by most?
Yup because 2hu varies so greatly across the Vs community in terms of hax, speed, AP, etc I've seen arguments from tier 4 upto tier 1 and there's no general consensus of where 2hu should rate meanwhile Hit is pretty straightforward just use everyone's favourite "shaking" feat and multipliers go brrrr! Plus his unique fighting style and moveset (one of the few relevant'ish Dragon-ball characters that doesn't rely on ki blasts).

Let's see
Gogeta dies to Omnimon
Funny enough even if Gogeta gets the Heroes/Xeno Trunks treatment he still gets deleted, on the brightside perhaps seeing how absolutely broken Digimon is, will finally break the common misconception of it being a Pokémon "rip-off" and stop people for asking about Digimon Vs Pokémon MUs.

We're still long overdue a monster capture/summon DB tbh and Yu-Gi-Oh, Fate, Megami Tensei (SMT), etc haven't even appeared on DB.
The only things we know for sure is that Sakuya will be somewhere in universal territory and have a massive hax advantage. Everything else is up in the air.
Ah... yes speed probably the most contentious rating in the Vs community when it comes to 2hu.

17 vs Cyborg might just be worst DB idea of all for DBZ thats notable.

Worse than Gohan vs Superboy
Not just is it a stomp, 17 can do nothing against Victor Stone.

Yeah Cyborg wins with a thought
What about naming a matchup with DC Cyborg where Victor Stone loses to

DC Cyborg wins against most of his requested opponents imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back