• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came up with a WWE MU myself, alot of these connections are rather generic but I don't give a shit, it's a ******* Ultimate Warrior MU and I love Ultimate Warrior, so I love this MU
unknown.png
Ultimate Warrior vs Demitri Maximoff (WWE vs Darkstalkers)
Connections:
Both are arrogant buff guys who are some of the most powerful people of their kind and some of the most powerful characters in their series as a whole, being able to fight and defeat characters in their worlds who are seen as unbeatable (Ultimate Warrior being one of the most powerful wrestlers, who managed to beat Hulk Hogan and Macho Man, while Demitri is one of the most powerful vampires an A-rank Darkstalker who almost beat Belial Aensland and defeated Pyron). Their main rival is another powerful being who is pretty much the protagonist/mascot of their series and who they challenge all of the time (Hulk Hogan and Morrigan Aensland). At one point, they were kicked out of their "realms" for their feud with the authority figures of said realms (Warrior was demanding from Vince McMahon to be paid a larger amount of money and was fired from WWE for that, while Demitri challenged Belial Aensland and lost, leading to him getting exiled from Makai), though they would still return. Both have forms in which they get more violent (Warrior's berserk mode and Demitri's true form). Despite them being pretty badass, they have a very over the top side with them (Warrior is pretty much always batshit insane, seriously, just watch his promos, while Demitri has a more perverted side to him and has Midnight Bliss, a super that can turn his opponents into hotter versions of themselves). This kind of "badass but ridiculously over the top" tone can apply to their series as a whole. They both have pretty contrasting personalities (Warrior is once again, pretty much batshit insane and says alot of ridiculous shit, while Demitri is a very calm person). They both have gained some kind of wisdom throughout the years (Warrior created his own philosophy, destrucity, while Demitri became wiser by drinking the blood of humans and gaining knowledge throughout history).

Last edited:
I actually really liked the fight segments, especially the claymation portion. The pacing is in hell though.
I can accept the pacing, I can accept a mix in animation style (which works well in Saitama vs Popeye) and the interpretation insertion arrangement is okay - if the actual fight is not too short.

But the verdict is so bad people knew that any later WWE episode will defeat the verdict in Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man. Like if they follow the same logic and data provided in that episode the whole WWE cast will be misrepresented.

The episode itself is short af too. Even the analysis part is so brief Death Battle crew does not want to stain the intelligence of Wiz and Boomstick and let DUMMI and Jocelyn the IT Girl take the cross.

Also that was badly made and downplayed composite Randy Poffo cast vs over glorified KAM.

MMRS vs KAM is so wrong in so many m_____f______ levels yo.

Trial n error
Death Battle should ensure any future WWF episode does not get influenced by the verdict at Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man.

Last edited:
Not just is it a stomp, 17 can do nothing against Victor Stone.

What about naming a matchup with DC Cyborg where Victor Stone loses to

DC Cyborg wins against most of his requested opponents imo
pretty sure folks been looking over better Mu for Cyborg given !7 vs Cyborg is meh these days

also yes Hit vs Sakuya relys entirely on what you see for Sakuya side

also Gon does get his shit pushed in by Deku

BTW I know this is 100% out of the blue but I just want to say I'm kinda happy to be talking to you fellas.
My parents are in the process of getting a divorce and I've been pretty depressed about it but discussing things with you all makes me feel a bit better so thanks
Putting this in spoiler tab if you don't want to read it
I'm sorry to hear that man

We hear Kaiserneko is voicing for Xeno Trunks. Who is voicing for Archie Silver I wonder - the pitch is higher than expected.

And some people mourn for Xeno Trunks already because a TFS cast member was vociing for a Dragon Ball character, signalling a loss for the represented character.

How is MM vs KAM wrong again verdict wise? The g1 blog for Macho Man was more of a composite WWE wrestler than Macho-Man himself. People said he scales to Undertaker's books and a wrestler's soul who has a MFTL feat. but how exactly?

For such a hated episode, the episode still has a very healthy like/dislike ratio, much better than the two episodes it's sandwiched in between (DioCard and BlackFlash)

I did hate it when it came out, but knowing how Ben and Chad are,. they had no malicious intent on this episode. It's just a bad episode. I still say that this should've been a bonus episode during the break. a DVD extra sorta thing.

With every new chapter of this war arc for MHA, Deku is widing the gap between him and Gon lmao. Because,
Man just gained another quirk from the second One For All user.
Gon better catch up soon or else he's gonna get his cheeks absolutely spread
17 vs Cyborg might just be worst DB idea of all for DBZ thats notable.

Worse than Gohan vs Superboy
I kinda like Testament vs Android 17 better, although 17 still gets turned to fertilizer
pretty sure folks been looking over better Mu for Cyborg given !7 vs Cyborg is meh these days
I think I've seen Pneuma from Xenoblade, not sure if that's any good but I've seen some Xeno fans say its not

Boba vs Samus the reremaster.
Boba Vs Samus demaster (from the original).
I love Sasuke vs Hiei, its verdict is 100% correct, Hiei won via being a better character
I was going to say that's subjective then I realize so is Vs debating, makes me wonder how the results of DB episodes would change if it was decided by who was the better written/developed character according to DB (I would imagine Guts Vs Nightmare would have the same outcome funny enough).
I remember several years ago everyone was saying Gon vs Deku was a sweep for Gon. How the turns have tabled.
Tbf one is from an ongoing shonen manga that has the typical power-creep you would expect from the genre while the other also comes from a shonen manga but was (until recently) nicknamed "hiatus x hiatus".

That said I do overall enjoy the power systems from both MHA and HxH (with a couple of exceptions).

Based on what
Why I like it or Testament winning?
Funny enough even if Gogeta gets the Heroes/Xeno Trunks treatment he still gets deleted, on the brightside perhaps seeing how absolutely broken Digimon is, will finally break the common misconception of it being a Pokémon "rip-off" and stop people for asking about Digimon Vs Pokémon MUs.
I think for the most part that misconception has already died down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back