• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowned Shield Hero - Vocal Version w/ @ Logan Adams (Naofumi vs Zamazenta) (Shield Hero vs Pokemon)

Oh that legendary Pokemon? Right, right I remember now.
You'll have to excuse me, I never did play Sword and Shield because it didn't have the same level of quality as Gen 7 seemed to have
No one blames you from that. Hoopa and some other legendary Pokémon cry really loud for being really left behind in vs community.

Well, are we having Brandon Yates commissioned music volume 5 on release now? This is technically still vocal version of something volume 4.

Last edited:
Whenever these vocal tracks finish, I imagine we'll be hearing about Volume 5.

Crowned Shield Hero - Vocal Version w/ @ Logan Adams (Naofumi vs Zamazenta) (Shield Hero vs Pokemon)

No one blames you from that. Hoopa and some other legendary Pokémon cry really loud for being really left behind in vs community.

Well, are we having Brandon Yates commissioned music volume 5 on release now? This is technically still vocal version of something volume 4.

Now Ladies n Gents I'll tackle Both Rivalry Mu on both sides
maxresdefault.jpg

My Thoughts: found this fight to be far more enjoyable (and accurate) it felt like a proper Mario vs Sonic fight without going all DBZ on us like most fanmade fights do, use both characters abilities decently well and felt like a nice call to both series when you factor Game mechanics into it

Sonic VA was decent in its own right

my only issue is that Super Sonic didn't really do much beyond "Now i'll show you" kinda just try some attacks on Mario, get hit a couple a times by Mario without getting damaged and timed out but it gets made for it by Sonic deciding to just outrun Giant Mario and take advantage when the latter was dazed out
shows sonic smarts in this battle well

Overall: honestly decent somewhat feels like a nice nostalgia to the earlier days of the internet debate of the fight

maxresdefault.jpg

My thoughts: Goku vs Superman is a fight that really hold up well despite taking place in S1 especially for a 3D fight, Despite some of its datedness and early models' available, the fight really did both justices.

Goku using the power pole, mind reading & kaioken
Clark using pressure points,Ice breath IMP and Sundipped

Choreography captures the style of a Dragon Ball fight very well and shows both characters smarts in this

not to mention proper SSJ transformations escalation

favorite moment will always be Ssj4 Goku vs Superman clash, as well as Dragon Fist vs IMP for the final between the two leading to earth getting destroyed

yeah Goku lost but hey my Boi went swinging unlike a certain rematch

my only gripes were VA on Goku side being too amateurish and some points being mix TFS into his characterization
i did like Superman VA

overall: pretty fun overall fight that still one of the better finales

tomorrow I'll cover Eggman vs Wily,Luigi vs Tail and Donkey Kong vs Knuckles as well as Kirby vs Buu and Dan vs Hercules

I want your opinion:

How do you feel about this DBC comparing different Superman incarnations and how does this affect the possibility of using any of such?

I have a feeling: Superman will return in Death Battle in the future - not S 9, but rather S 10 or S 11 or far later.

Any Superman incarnation(s) you want to see in the future?

I want your opinion:

How do you feel about this DBC comparing different Superman incarnations and how does this affect the possibility of using any of such?

I have a feeling: Superman will return in Death Battle in the future - not S 9, but rather S 10 or S 11 or far later.

Any Superman incarnation(s) you want to see in the future?

can't say i am outside Superboy prime majority of Incarnations of Clark suffer from various issues

Prime 1mil-barely any feats and showing relys on hype and scaling
CAS- only appeared in one issue
other just the same but weaker without anything else to stand them out

BTW I know this is 100% out of the blue but I just want to say I'm kinda happy to be talking to you fellas.
My parents are in the process of getting a divorce and I've been pretty depressed about it but discussing things with you all makes me feel a bit better so thanks
Putting this in spoiler tab if you don't want to read it

what if they do composite Superman vs composite Goku for GvS3
Superman would dominate with stuff like Cosmic Armor and what not, wouldn't he? Still would dig it because the animation would be amazing.

Speaking of... What is the Capsule Corp Goku I've seen people bring up as the most powerful Goku? I looked it up, but didn't find anything.

BTW I know this is 100% out of the blue but I just want to say I'm kinda happy to be talking to you fellas.
My parents are in the process of getting a divorce and I've been pretty depressed about it but discussing things with you all makes me feel a bit better so thanks
sorry to hear m8 hope things get better
what if they do composite Superman vs composite Goku for GvS3
imma be honest idk if Db can handle something like well espeically when u factor every BS version of Clark into one

Capsule Corp Goku is basically the Heroes version of Goku from Super, with some differences like going through some of the Toei movies' events and completely mastering MUI.
He makes Xeno Trunks look like a chump

Glad we could have you in the discussion and I'm sorry about what you're going through, wish the best for you

sorry to hear m8 hope things get better

imma be honest idk if Db can handle something like well espeically when u factor every BS version of Clark into one
Thanks, it's been tough but I'll definitely keep going.
And to add a point, one version of Superman (Strange Visitor) is arguably beyond 5-D Imps like Mxyzptlk so even the strongest version of Goku on here would be hard pressed to earn a dub against Clarkey boy

But if Goku vs Superman 3 were to happen legitimately, would compositing Goku even do anything?
With all these recent DC matchups and where DB scales heralds, even Post Crisis Superman would have feats beyond even Heroes Goku simply because of where DB is scaling characters like Black Adam (who Superman can competitively fight against)

But if Goku vs Superman 3 were to happen legitimately, would compositing Goku even do anything?
With all these recent DC matchups and where DB scales heralds, even Post Crisis Superman would have feats beyond even Heroes Goku simply because of where DB is scaling characters like Black Adam (who Superman can competitively fight against)
nothing really
it just trying to bridge the gap between them while still being big as hell

The one that appears in the Super Heroes anime?
Well yeah, though I should clarify that Dragon Ball Heroes and Super Dragon Ball Heroes are the same arcade game basically. SDBH is just been the new name for the last couple years when the game started to do more original arcs to call its own.
I should also say that CC Goku is just a nickname given by fans, he's more so just the SDBH version of Goku

IMO I don't think CAS is just an alternative version of Superman, and it's hard to explain if you haven't read Final Crisis, but CAS is less of an alternative and more so the idea of Superman himself which has manifested itself into the Monitor Sphere which acts as the final cornor of creation before the Overvoid.
Or to put it in vs terms, CAS is literally the concept of Superman himself and not a form which exists in another part of the multiverse if that makes sense

You are in my prayers.

I've seen DK, Kenshiro, and Galo
Also I've seen Zebra vs Black Bolt or Garou
Bo-Bo can fight and will stomp Toriko. But the Toriko and Bobobo mangas are not top notch popular so... do not get too upset if they do not come.

Zebra vs Black Bolt is popular enough to have a CDB so we may have Zebra as the first Toriko representative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back