• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
homelander-cinema.gif

Everyone if Trunks vs Sliver end with time travel death
Fixed

He ment 5D not 4D my friend
Haven't read it yet, and was more so responding to what Kirbonic said.

Even then though, if we're going into this higher dimensional garbage, I don't think Xeno Trunks' argument for it is all that generous.

Allow me to ask, would it qualify for 5D, if you had two infinite sized multiverses, and characters from one side could both breach into the other, as well as threaten both simultaneously? If so, Trunks could feasibly get in, because Xenoverse and Heroes multiverses, while they do interact, are separate, from what I've read lately.

Preview has just breathed life straight into my veins.

First of all, **** yeah, vocal track.

Second, yes, I knew this fight would start with Trunks trying to arrest Silver.

Models and stuff look great, thank god they went with the superior Xeno Trunks look.

Also, it is Kaiserneko voicing Trunks. Phew.

Trunks chases Silver, time police and whatnot.

Ah, Ben's dislike for Silver is cause he is an old Sonic fan and he considers Silver as sort of face of 06.
I never really understood the hate for Silver.
Like yeah, 06 was bad but it's not like it was Silver's fault for the game sucking it was SEGA because they wanted to release it for the holidays

I'm just here to discuss Death Battle, so I don't really care enough to make a CRT.
That's fair but I dont think DB would buy this as 5D either, especially since it doesn't meet the standards for 5D for either VSBW or DB to my knowledge.
Haven't read it yet, and was more so responding to what Kirbonic said.

Even then though, if we're going into this higher dimensional garbage, I don't think Xeno Trunks' argument for it is all that generous.

Allow me to ask, would it qualify for 5D, if you had two infinite sized multiverses, and characters from one side could both breach into the other, as well as threaten both simultaneously? If so, Trunks could feasibly get in, because Xenoverse and Heroes multiverses, while they do interact, are separate, from what I've read lately.
To my knowledge that only counts for 2x 2A, based on this site at least.
I don't think having 5D Archie and 4D Heros automatically gives Silver the win, if anything it makes things more competitive
It doesn't auto give him the win yeah, it just gives him a higher chance OF winning, since it means he can out-muscle Trunks and Trunks would have to kill him via dura negging techniques.

Was kinda bored so I made this: Villains who rule countries battle royale
unknown.png

Bonus question: Hypothetically, if elections happened in your country and the guys in the thumbnail were the only candidates, who would you vote for to be a ruler of your country?

This isn't even a question. Only an unpatriotic, metric system using, gun control loving, freedom hating degenerate would choose anyone other than Valentine.

I never really understood the hate for Silver.
Like yeah, 06 was bad but it's not like it was Silver's fault for the game sucking it was SEGA because they wanted to release it for the holidays
I didnt play it but I have seen that Silver boss fight lmao

Silver was also the one who broke "Sonic's friends" camel's back.

That's fair but I dont think DB would buy this as 5D either, especially since it doesn't meet the standards for 5D for either VSBW or DB to my knowledge.

To my knowledge that only counts for 2x 2A, based on this site at least.

It doesn't auto give him the win yeah, it just gives him a higher chance OF winning, since it means he can out-muscle Trunks and Trunks would have to kill him via dura negging techniques.
Bro this fight is actually interesting, I'm getting a little hyped. At first I was like Archie auto wins, but after doing research on Trunks, this is a fun match up

Preview has just breathed life straight into my veins.

First of all, **** yeah, vocal track.

Second, yes, I knew this fight would start with Trunks trying to arrest Silver.

Models and stuff look great, thank god they went with the superior Xeno Trunks look.

Also, it is Kaiserneko voicing Trunks. Phew.
This, so much this, was hyped for this MU
This looks... Kinda jank
a bit, I’m hoping it picks up later

No fight set up and the song may or not break the episode too early to tell, but everything seems to be on point
I dont mind no fight set up so long as the reasoning for the fight is given DURING the fight. Like how AdamApoc was Apoc waging a war on Adam and the fight started as soon as Adam began defending. In this case, Silver's being arrested by Trunks and the fight begins once Trunks tries arresting him, and it looks like the dialogue in the first half of the fight will give their reasonings. I imagine the place Silver brought Trunks to is his destroyed future, and he'll say something like "Look around, this is what I'm trying to prevent! Is this what you want?" or something along those lines. Honestly it's a perfectly fine setup for the matchup, not having an extended opening dialogue sequence is actually good since it'll allow for more time for them to use the crazy shit Heroes & Archie have at their disposal.

Since so far the fight hasn't done anything that Trunks vs Silver wouldn't do normally, outside of Warp Ring usage. Though really the crazy Xenoverse & Archie shit probably won't come out until their forms change.
so next fight is Swan's favorite to write and direct
I wonder what it is
Ben said "its one of the obvious fights from the teaser"-so it's probably Sauron vs....?
I doubt it'd have to be Sauron then, its uh, the only one from the teaser left lol.

This looks... Kinda jank
It's only a little bit on Trunks' end, probably due to the model he has, but it's not that bad honestly. Much better than some of the jank we've had on other fights like MadarAizen or TanJojo

Haven't played Sonic 06 myself either, but the stuff I've heard around at the very least people take issue with regarding Silver are a mix of things: his boss battles are incredibly frustating, apparently his gameplay in his own story can also get pretty broken, due to 06's writting issues, Silver can come across as too guillble and foolish, especially since he's actually believing the main villain's lies to attack Sonic (which if not done properly simply makes Silver come across as a fool). This of course added to the bad rep of 06 and all.

Stuff I've seen mentioned, could be wrong

Haven't played Sonic 06 myself either, but the stuff I've heard around at the very least people take issue with regarding Silver are a mix of things: his boss battles are incredibly frustating, apparently his gameplay in his own story can also get pretty broken, due to 06's writting issues, Silver can come across as too guillble and foolish, especially since he's actually believing the main villain's lies to attack Sonic (which if not done properly simply makes Silver come across as a fool). This of course added to the bad rep of 06 and all.

Stuff I've seen mentioned, could be wrong
Here, this video demonstrates this perfectly.

@TartaChocholate in Silver's defense, by the time his story began he was both desperate and frustrated at the fact that he hasn't been able to defeat Iblis (the one responsible for the bad future) and is trying his damnedest to create a better world so when someone comes around and says "hey I know how this all started, if you kill the individual responsible for creating armageddon then your future can be saved!".
Of course, in execution what happens in 06 is pretty much objectively garbage but in concept I can understand why Silver acts the way he did in that game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back