• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This MU might be a my multiverse us bigger than yours thing, so does anyone know if there are any convincing 5D arguments for DBH? Because I swore it was beyond baseline 2A by a huge degree

nvf9mhqys5q91.png

Black vs RF blog mentioned some stuff

Dunno how much things have changed.
I want to point out if they want to use that similarly shoddy outerversal Heroes thing from Beats world, Archie Sonic has similarly shoddy outerversal arguments off of him being the author of his own comic in base form in an earlier issue lol, you can scale Silver above Archie Sonic's base form, moot argument, not that either would ever be considered.

As far as I am aware 5D arguments for Archie are more fair than for Heroes
There are, and the researchers have acknowledged and buy 5D Archie based on their blog, meanwhile they said getting Heroes to 4D took a lot of benefit of the doubt and being generous.

I'm pretty sure the Sonic super forms are immune or highly resistant to power siphoning/draining/altering shenanigans so I very highly doubt it will be anything to worry about, essentially both Trunks and Silver have very high levels of haxxes resistances which as @Kirbonic_Pikmin referred to makes it a tad too convoluted.
Based on everything I've seen profile wise, Trunks absorption or Negation or stat Amp/reduction techniques wouldn't really effect Silver, and even if they could, he has ways to automatically restore or fix anything he could try pulling. Super forms are highly resistant and Power/Warp Rings protect/restore most of those effects regardless, and Silver has his own absorption techniques etc.

This MU might be a my multiverse us bigger than yours thing, so does anyone know if there are any convincing 5D arguments for DBH? Because I swore it was beyond baseline 2A by a huge degree
It's beyond baseline 2A to a decent degree, at least 2x 2A at base before factoring in multipliers and scaling chains, but that's the issue, no matter how many scaling chains and multipliers you stack onto a 2A cosmology, it's not beating out a L1C Cosmology. 5D is infinite dimensional hierarchies above 3D/4D and is too far beyond it to reach via simple multipliers. Until Heroes as a verse has a 5D cosmological construct or argument that the cosmology reaches that point, and the characters can scale to it, there's not really a way for him to outpace Silver in strength.

I have to commend DB for this matchup, this is the best debate we've had in this thread all season. An incredibly close debate that basically everyone can agree could go either way, and has a lot of moving parts to every bit of the battle. They took a matchup (Silver v Trunks) that was either seen as a stomp for either side depending on what you bought at Silver's highest end to an incredibly close match no matter how u slice it.

I have to commend DB for this matchup, this is the best debate we've had in this thread all season. An incredibly close debate that basically everyone can agree could go either way, and has a lot of moving parts to every bit of the battle. They took a matchup (Silver v Trunks) that was either seen as a stomp for either side depending on what you bought at Silver's highest end to an incredibly close match no matter how u slice it.
I'm glad you're enjoying this debate man

Look at the post with the RF v GB blog, unless I'm misreading it looks like that's what's he's saying
Being able to destroy a single universe, space-time included, is enough to make you 4D, let alone all the wacky ass shit that happens in Heroes/Xenoverse, the infinite timelines and alternate realities, etc. If Ultra legit argued that 4D was being generous, then he needs to be removed from the research team with braindead takes like that, lol.

Was kinda bored so I made this: Villains who rule countries battle royale
unknown.png

Bonus question: Hypothetically, if elections happened in your country and the guys in the thumbnail were the only candidates, who would you vote for to be a ruler of your country?
Straight up though Black Adam was Frank West at first
But this easily goes to Doom, guy might be a bastard but he makes his land a Utopia for all

There are, and the researchers have acknowledged and buy 5D Archie based on their blog, meanwhile they said getting Heroes to 4D took a lot of benefit of the doubt and being generous.
Being able to destroy a single universe, space-time included, is enough to make you 4D, let alone all the wacky ass shit that happens in Heroes/Xenoverse, the infinite timelines and alternate realities, etc. If Ultra legit argued that 4D was being generous, then he needs to be removed from the research team with braindead takes like that, lol.
You can get DBS alone to 5D just off of Takao Koyama's statements. And even if you don't consider author statements, the Kai realm pretty explicitly exists in another dimension, and Goku was shaking it in, wait for it, his clash with Beerus. So that's easy 4D right there. And Jiren's statement of transcending time means you could easily bump up anyone on his level another tier upwards, assuming time is treated as another dimension, which would work with Dragon Ball having 12 universes for every timeline.

Not too knowledgeable on this though, I'm mostly quoting from someone else.

Ohp, misread the quote then. I guess he was saying arguments for 5D were being too generous.

You can get DBS alone to 5D just off of Takao Koyama's statements. And even if you don't consider author statements, the Kai realm pretty explicitly exists in another dimension, and Goku was shaking it in, wait for it, his clash with Beerus. So that's easy 4D right there. And Jiren's statement of transcending time means you could easily bump up anyone on his level another tier upwards, assuming time is treated as another dimension, which would work with Dragon Ball having 12 universes for every timeline.

Not too knowledgeable on this though, I'm mostly quoting from someone else.
If that was valid we would have L1C DBS on this site already, I'm pretty sure...

He wins almost all of these, wow
unknown.png

Bonus question: Hypothetically, if elections happened in your country and the guys in the thumbnail were the only candidates, who would you vote for to be a ruler of your country?
id vote Valentine or Doom in this probably
I just have the mental image of them picking up timelines like baseball bats and just clocking each other in the head repeatedly.

Sounds like a Tom and Jerry skit
In which case silver sweeps by being Jerry

He ment 5D not 4D my friend

Yeah the debate been calm n rational then lol x stomps

Debatable fights this season
Apocalypse vs Black Adam
Wanda vs Zatanna
Archie Silver vs Xeno Trunks

Close but leans more on the other sides
BobaPred
BondWick
HarleyJinx

Stomps
Magneto vs Tetsuo
OmniLander
ThorGeta
ExRaiden

So far this season

unknown.png

Valentine is the only American born character so he'd win by default. But if I had to vote any of them... probably Valentine still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back