• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarlet Witch Vs Zatanna has to be of one of the most boring fights in a while.

Even with all the super powered universal crap, all felt so... Uninspiring, we already have Thanos Vs Darkseid, Hulk Vs Broly, Chuck Norris vs Segata, Ben 10 Vs Hal Jordan, Reverse Flash Vs Goku Black, Raven Vs Twilight.

All these fights pull the same crap.

It's inconsistent. She wasn't at hulk/broly mode at House of M at all, moreso just very unhinged and slowly falling apart...

But that wasn't due entirely to her powers. House of M was an incredibly personal event for Wanda and her instability came almost entirely from her endless grief and rage surrounding the specifics of that event, and even then she was able to bend the specifics of the universe to her will. I feel like in a random fight with a random girl she wouldn't be nearly as unhinged, just mad. I'd argue that played a bigger role.
Hell, even in the actual event it was less insanity and more just "**** it, this is all bullshit anyway" Not to mention they tied that entirely to the Lifeforce amping her when in actuallity the comics have gone on record multiple times that she did that with her own power and only tapped into the Lifeforce BECAUSE of her unleashing that much power, and she herself has said multiple times that she could do it again if she really wanted to

Eldritch Orchard doesn’t change anything. It’s brought up in the Q&A, especially with Zatanna’s own bullshit regen that doesn’t require a personal dimension to continue to exist (which is why it’s one of a few reasons why “No more Zatanna” wouldn’t work).
Also, someone said that the entire House of Mystery cast were the ones that held back Pralaya. Close but no. The people there were echoes created by Zatanna. Both Zatanna and Constantine say that themselves. Well…the Zatanna-Familiar versions do.

Plus I'm pretty sure that counts as outside help too and violates the convention that was established in Dio Vs Alucard about giving characters composite movesets that contradicts their storyline.

E.g: Tanjiro can't have the Demon Slayer breathing techniques/mark or Transparent world alongside the "perks" of demon physiology (Immortality, superior Regen, limitless stamina, etc).
Exactly
Also Archie Sonic
The strongest non Marvel and DC character on the show

How do you name the following"team"?
  • Jinx
  • Raidou Kuzunoha XIV
  • Simon the Digger
  • Hashirama Senju / Kurama
  • Handsome Jack
  • Super Why
  • Solid Snake (?)
  • Yuuki Terumi
  • Homura Akemi
  • (any combat butler not Hayate Ayasaki)
I mean…given the theme is supposed to be “beats their DC match”,

• Jinx won already so sure
  • Debatable if Raidou wins given DC’s cosmology is bigger than SMT but Constantine isn’t as high tier as Zatanna.
  • Simon loses even without giving Kyle the Life Equation. Ion is more than enough.
  • Also debatable. Ivy has herald level plants but is a massive glass cannon.
  • Idk who he’d be fighting.
  • Super Why is fighting and dying to Word Girl.
  • I thiiiink Snake wins but he’s definitely slower.
  • Terumi gets his shit pushed in by Sinestro for DB.
  • Idk who Homura would be fighting for DC, but neither of her main MUs are DC people. It’s either Kurumi or I-No.

Yeah, its basically up to Strange & Fate, Flashes or IG Thanos & True Darkseid to compete against Wanda & Zatanna at their peak.
It’s Darkseid and Fate. That’s it. The girls are above everyone else. Zee would be above Darkseid but apparently ol Uxas pulled a Lucemon and got buffed by doing nothing.

The fight and the music wasnt bad, tho all that research talk was way too complex for them to get into, like you talk of omniversal and tier 1 shit and try comprehend it, let alone tell your audience that
Yeah folks need to understand DB appeal's to Casuals you can't really explain and use shit like dimensional Tiering and such
Simon loses even without giving Kyle the Life Equation. Ion is more than enough.
wait really I thought Simon wins?
tbh this just felt like blatant DC shilling, with the way they had Zatanna toy with Wanda the whole fight and barely researching Wanda
Less of DC shilling and Moreso Zatanna being more of the fun character in comparison to Wanda in the comics and such

• Debatable if Raidou wins given DC’s cosmology is bigger than SMT but Constantine isn’t as high tier as Zatanna.
  • Simon loses even without giving Kyle the Life Equation. Ion is more than enough.
  • Idk who Homura would be fighting for DC, but neither of her main MUs are DC people. It’s either Kurumi or I-No.
Think he’s talking about Zolomon again

It’s Darkseid and Fate. That’s it. The girls are above everyone else. Zee would be above Darkseid but apparently ol Uxas pulled a Lucemon and got buffed by doing nothing.
They're above everyone else but Darkseid and Fate? Cal you're forgetting about Chuck Norris and Segata, the girls can't hope to compete with those two.

Simon doesn't lose lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back