• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean…given the theme is supposed to be “beats their DC match”,

• Jinx won already so sure
  • Debatable if Raidou wins given DC’s cosmology is bigger than SMT but Constantine isn’t as high tier as Zatanna.
  • Simon loses even without giving Kyle the Life Equation. Ion is more than enough.
  • Also debatable. Ivy has herald level plants but is a massive glass cannon.
  • Idk who he’d be fighting.
  • Super Why is fighting and dying to Word Girl.
  • I thiiiink Snake wins but he’s definitely slower.
  • Terumi gets his shit pushed in by Sinestro for DB.
  • Idk who Homura would be fighting for DC, but neither of her main MUs are DC people. It’s either Kurumi or I-No.
  • Do we love how people want Kyle vs Simon just as a genuine matchup rather than one grew up of spite against DC? (That said, what are considered DC skyfathers? Let aside true DC overlord deities?)
  • Yeah Ivy has "herald level plants" but is a massive glass cannon. Also, her plants have been stopped by Batman with grappling hook ("peak human" By DC) so also that. And in before poison resistance/self healing would be great counters.
  • Handsome Jack vs Two-Face was a Community Death Battle before. And by scaling to the main cast of Borderlands... we know we have a male Harley Quinn vs male Jinx.
  • Okay. No Riddler vs Super Why.
  • Well yeah I-No, Sakuya and Kurumi are far more popular choices than "the true Flash" when it comes to fighting against Homura.
  • So not any hax wall would save Terumi from Sinestro? Like He has an "Afton" of hax walls and resistances and that makes Ragna and Noel that buffed.

Last edited:
I mean…given the theme is supposed to be “beats their DC match”,

• Debatable if Raidou wins given DC’s cosmology is bigger than SMT but Constantine isn’t as high tier as Zatanna.
  • Simon loses even without giving Kyle the Life Equation. Ion is more than enough.
  • Also debatable. Ivy has herald level plants but is a massive glass cannon.
  • Idk who he’d be fighting.
  • Super Why is fighting and dying to Word Girl.
  • I thiiiink Snake wins but he’s definitely slower.
  • Terumi gets his shit pushed in by Sinestro for DB.
  • Idk who Homura would be fighting for DC, but neither of her main MUs are DC people. It’s either Kurumi or I-No.
Wait are you sure DC always wins?
They have said that they half-assed Kyle’s research after the blog came out
Yeah. DC's high tier never loses. That's DB. Promoting Blake twice and having close tie with WB means that DC characters would always win. Because DC character's opponent has mental issue like Wanda. Because DC character's opponent can be knocked down by far weaker like Archie Sonic.

New MU template
unknown-5.png

Yeah. DC's high tier never loses. That's DB. Promoting Blake twice and having close tie with WB means that DC characters would always win. Because DC character's opponent has mental issue like Wanda. Because DC character's opponent can be knocked down by far weaker like Archie Sonic.
well that happens, and unless you want to make mu shitty, occupying OP characters for dc's character. the defeat of some really broken herald (without preparation or some power up season of your favorite hero) is far away, and only marvel will be the one to defeat him lol

Scarlet Witch Vs Zatanna has to be of one of the most boring fights in a while.

Even with all the super powered universal crap, all felt so... Uninspiring, we already have Thanos Vs Darkseid, Hulk Vs Broly, Chuck Norris vs Segata, Ben 10 Vs Hal Jordan, Reverse Flash Vs Goku Black, Raven Vs Twilight.

All these fights pull the same crap.
I mean, barring Thanos VS Darkseid and that other one of these selections, they were all pretty good to amazing.

well that happens, and unless you want to make mu shitty, occupying OP characters for dc's character. the defeat of some really broken herald (without preparation or some power up season of your favorite hero) is far away, and only marvel will be the one to defeat him lol
Actually you should include FC. For example, you can make a Cirno to defeat Zatanna by giving Cirno better cosmology and ALL abilities of Touhou characters with the justification "I'm the strongest" and giving Cirno intelligence and experience advantage in similar manner to Zatanna.

By the way, I disagree with your verdict of some DC VS Non-Marvel matches especially the Raidou one unless DB Team riggers again.

Actually you should include FC. For example, you can make a Cirno to defeat Zatanna by giving Cirno better cosmology and ALL abilities of Touhou characters with the justification "I'm the strongest" and giving Cirno intelligence and experience advantage in similar manner to Zatanna.

By the way, I disagree with your verdict of some DC VS Non-Marvel matches especially the Raidou one unless DB Team riggers again.
DB has rigged matches?

but that would be just wasting one character on another out of spite, even if Cirno W is a pleasant victory.

we all have some, it's the nature of vs and a debate in general

(especially if we are talking about a certain very forgettable episode of dc vs someone not from marvel)

if they didn't give batman the most optional team I doubt they will give him his tier 1 stuff-A Constantine... which will be a sad thing because one of DC's best characters dies, but hey the mu works pretty well.

I like how everybody went from agreeing that Simon wins against Kyle to now Kyle winning/it being contested. It seems after Harley died the gas for Simon VS Kyle went down a bit because DC streak has ended.
Possibly but could be reignited to best a DC powerhouse
The only ones that could really be called rigged are Starscream VS Rainbow Dash, Yang VS Tifa, and MAYBEEEE Sasuke VS Hiei
Now that fits the definition even if it wasn't intentional

anyway, i would recommend all of you to take a break from dc now that tanjiro vs jonathan is coming out, so i could... i don't know... talk about some anime mu lol

denji vs itadori is the best one for both of them.

but that would be just wasting one character on another out of spite, even if Cirno W is a pleasant victory.

we all have some, it's the nature of vs and a debate in general

(especially if we are talking about a certain very forgettable episode of dc vs someone not from marvel)

if they didn't give batman the most optional team I doubt they will give him his tier 1 stuff-A Constantine... which will be a sad thing because one of DC's best characters dies, but hey the mu works pretty well.
Agree with the result or not, I feel that I need cool down and start to dig more obscure verses to take down DC characters since profiles in VS Battles Wiki still focus on 2000s and 2010s.

For Constantine, if DB Team accepts the cosmology in VS Battles Wiki, then Raidou would have no problem.

For other DC VS Non-Marvel, I think SCP-682 is a good choice to beat Doomsday... I think it is OK.

Agree with the result or not, I feel that I need cool down and start to dig more obscure verses to take down DC characters since profiles in VS Battles Wiki still focus on 2000s and 2010s.

For Constantine, if DB Team accepts the cosmology in VS Battles Wiki, then Raidou would have no problem.

For other DC VS Non-Marvel, I think SCP-682 is a good choice to beat Doomsday... I think it is OK.
uh in my case i would love to see scp 682 taking his victory with doomsday lol, although well, the fact that his only alternative is a marvel.. if he's better than the reptile appears...

like i said, it's not necessarily about cosmology, in the end constantine isn't much if you don't give him things too optional.

people chill

finding obscure characters or any character to specifically defeat DC ones outta spite is not productive or a good idea.

anyways i hope we do a get a break from comic book characters for a bit

my guess is after Tanjojo:

Unteased (maybe another anime fight) early may

Cartoon fight(dexter vs jimmy or Bill vs Discord) mid may

Boba Fett vs Predator end of may Kenobi release date

For characters that can beat DC heralds or skyfathers or even deities, either their verses are too obscure to be introduced to the public, verse too close to fan fiction (or collective writing), or these characters themselves are being pulled towards other matchups and be pit against other non-DC characters. (Homura Akemi being pit against Kurumi Tokisaki, I-No and Sakuya Izayoi instead of Hunter Zolomon is an example.)

people chill

finding obscure characters or any character to specifically defeat DC ones outta spite is not productive or a good idea.

anyways i hope we do a get a break from comic book characters for a bit

my guess is after Tanjojo:

Unteased (maybe another anime fight) early may

Cartoon fight(dexter vs jimmy or Bill vs Discord) mid may

Boba Fett vs Predator end of may Kenobi release date
If they follow season eight model, we would have one unteased fight, next another teased 3D fight (maybe the Boba Fett one), then a sprite/hand drawn fight (Dexter vs Jimmy or Bill vs Discord), then another 2D fight (Tetsuo MU against Mewtwo or Magneto or Shinji Ikari) and then the 3D Thor vs Vegeta.

I wonder if they would dare to have a live action fight in season nine. Which matchups do you have in mind? Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers? Damian Wayne vs Hitgirl? (I guess we leave Cobra Commander vs Red Skull as 2D sprite right?)

The only ones that could really be called rigged are Starscream VS Rainbow Dash, Yang VS Tifa, and MAYBEEEE Sasuke VS Hiei
I mean I'm pretty sure they admitted it was rigged
I am not sure if Starscream VS Rainbow Dash was rigged because MLP god tiers are one universe level IIRC which Starscream will be screaming just by looking at it.

But why are people not talking about Guts vs Nightmare... Like tier 8/7 vs tier 7/6 come on.

Chainsaw Man vs Jujutsu Kaisen
Denji vs Itadori and Satoru vs Makima are the top 2. Definitely need to see them coming to Death Battle.

Which Cirno defeats which Jack Frost and which ice fairy gets decimated by the king snowman again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back