• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3-0 in the future...
84871e74b95aa69c82d1ce5b9395268b.png

Last edited:
What even are the Atom's stats?

Wait. Maybe, just maybe, even Scott Lang can defeat
Ray Palmer. No need to use Henry Pym.

Current John has access to the source
1649614458399.jpg
Green Lanterns🤝Flashes
Taking no Ls only Ws
Quite funny because even Gorilla Grodd and Hunter Zolomon (?) may have their victories secured.

Does Ego win against Mogo tho? ... Or... Terumi against Sinestro?

I know what is "ladies and gents" but what is "ladies and germs" can someone explain thanks

Last edited:
Anyways I give the fight a 7.5-8/10
Was cool with the illusion and Scale but felt too short and feel like Wanda could've done more in it and the results feels mixed
But whatever don't care for it next few fight should slap hopefully
Yeah, I really liked the animation. But the fight felt strangely too short, could've been longer imo

YO GLS JUST DONT STOP💪
Quite funny because even Gorilla Grodd and Hunter Zolomon (?) may have their victories secured.

Does Ego win against Mogo tho? ... Or... Terumi against Sinestro?

I know what is "ladies and gents" but what is "ladies and germs" can someone explain thanks

Saw the episode finally.

- That fight was pretty awesome, but very one-sided, and while I think I like Zatanna more, it wasn't fair for Wanda.

- I feel like the verdict is a little sketchy, especially with the fact Scarlet Witch has long since dealt with her mental state...well, mostly. Regardless, Zatanna has a legitimate weakness to not speaking spells, and it has been shown to trip her up. Not stop her, but likely long enough for Wanda to take advantage.

- Also, it was short.

Eh, 6 or 7/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back