• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Wanda vs Zee was a 5/10 for me, got the filler budget like I worried there were neat ideas but it looked like shit half the time and it was short

"Filler budget"I actually think it was meant to be the premiere to tie it with one the original Doctor Strange movie release dates (march 25th), but since they pushed it to May, they had to go with Jinxly instead since I believe they couldn't fit it anywhere else (May slots are filled for Boba (kenobi release date) and the cartoon fight me thinks. Tetsuo MU is probably the "filler" this upper half.

But who knows.

Saw the episode finally.

- That fight was pretty awesome, but very one-sided, and while I think I like Zatanna more, it wasn't fair for Wanda.

- I feel like the verdict is a little sketchy, especially with the fact Scarlet Witch has long since dealt with her mental state...well, mostly. Regardless, Zatanna has a legitimate weakness to not speaking spells, and it has been shown to trip her up. Not stop her, but likely long enough for Wanda to take advantage.

- Also, it was short.

Eh, 6 or 7/10.
Yeah. Quite short. And not enough budget for a supposedly super stellar mind blowing fight.
"Filler budget"I actually think it was meant to be the premiere to tie it with one the original Doctor Strange movie release dates (march 25th), but since they pushed it to May, they had to go with Jinxly instead since I believe they couldn't fit it anywhere else (May slots are filled for Boba (kenobi release date) and the cartoon fight me thinks. Tetsuo MU is probably the "filler" this upper half.

But who knows.
Yeah who knows. At least some actual attempts to make views.

But they did put a LOT of effort and capital on a matchup to celebrate the Women's Day. Special meaning to vs debaters aside... Dunno...

Need an Update
1649718010946.jpg
How do you name the following"team"?
  • Jinx
  • Raidou Kuzunoha XIV
  • Simon the Digger
  • Hashirama Senju / Kurama
  • Handsome Jack
  • Super Why
  • Solid Snake (?)
  • Yuuki Terumi
  • Homura Akemi
  • (any combat butler not Hayate Ayasaki)

Am I the only one who don't like Demon Slayer? For me, fights are terible. Uzui vs Gyarou is just a fast and repetitive sword clashes without any proper choreography. I can name 10 fights (one per anime) with better choreography. You know what? I will do it right now.
Maka vs Jack the Ripper
Mugen and Jin vs Kariya
Obito vs Kakashi
Last fight from Sword of the Stranger
Goku vs Cell (when they fight on the ground)
Emiya Kiritsugu vs Kotomine Kirei (I can't believe this is the same studio)
Edward vs Greed (2003 version)
Rukia Kuchiki vs. Aaroniero Arruruerie (when he was pretending to be a Kaien Shiba)
Ippo vs Sendo
Gon vs Hisoka

Saw the episode finally.

- That fight was pretty awesome, but very one-sided, and while I think I like Zatanna more, it wasn't fair for Wanda.

- I feel like the verdict is a little sketchy, especially with the fact Scarlet Witch has long since dealt with her mental state...well, mostly. Regardless, Zatanna has a legitimate weakness to not speaking spells, and it has been shown to trip her up. Not stop her, but likely long enough for Wanda to take advantage.

- Also, it was short.

Eh, 6 or 7/10.
As the season progresses it may go higher or lower depending on the season general quality

Saw the episode finally.

- Also, it was short.

Eh, 6 or 7/10.
I'd say 8/10 because the voice acting, animation and soundtrack were all lovely. The Lovecraft joke was also pretty good. I agree with it being one-sided as hell though (not to mention DB acting as if her insanity at House of M wasn't due to how personal the event was?), especially with the wank to Pralaya. Is that how you spell her name?

The quality was good, but I dunno, I still dont feel like it was "creative" enough? Better than Strange vs Fate but ehh...

Has DB done massive variety characters that well ever?
Outside Dante vs Bayonetta no not really
Sure link vs Cloud 2 and Dio vs Alucard could be argued but the latter characters are not that Versatile

Wanda vs Zatanna issue was it being short and Wanda feeling like she could've done more in there

Like I said the episode may go up or down depending as the season progresses

Yeah. Quite short. And not enough budget for a supposedly super stellar mind blowing fight.

But they did put a LOT of effort and capital on a matchup to celebrate the Women's Day. Special meaning to vs debaters aside... Dunno...

• Jinx
  • Raidou Kuzunoha XIV
  • Simon the Digger
  • Handsome Jack
  • Super Why
  • Solid Snake (?)
  • Yuuki Terumi
  • Homura Akemi
Literally only three of those olare possible and one already happened

Kamen Rider Quiz stomps Riddler.
Raidou would win against Constantine if DB does not downplay SMT cosmology and wank DC cosmology to make Constantine win. Similar wank and downplay just happened today.
Simon the Digger. As above but DB can wank Kyle more reliably by giving LE.
Yuuki Terumi. As above.

• Jinx
  • Raidou Kuzunoha XIV
  • Simon the Digger
  • Handsome Jack
  • Super Why
  • Solid Snake (?)
  • Yuuki Terumi
  • Homura Akemi
Put Jack Hanma in there. He ***** on Bane

No what kind of question is that?
Tanjiro did **** all with the form and lost shortly afterwards

Plus he needs Muzan blood to change into it
Plus I'm pretty sure that counts as outside help too and violates the convention that was established in Dio Vs Alucard about giving characters composite movesets that contradicts their storyline.

E.g: Tanjiro can't have the Demon Slayer breathing techniques/mark or Transparent world alongside the "perks" of demon physiology (Immortality, superior Regen, limitless stamina, etc).

I only say this cause it would seem to be the case no other db contender would resist wanda just saying no more (insert your favorite character here) and easy clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back