• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw wins on which side fans want John vs Raidou now even if John "may" win. (And G1 crew want another L by non-Marvel on the list)
John is definitely not winning unless you ignore Megaten dimensional tiering lol, would probably be the biggest stomp they've ever done unless you really highball some of John's stuff, like assuming his probability manip can affects people on swamp thing or FOTF level (which is somewhat reasonable if baseless), and rate those guys higher than we do. Someone like Dylan Dog or Harry Dresden is a much better match for my boy, thematically as well.

For The Clown Girl VS The Pong-Pong Girl, the same alternative non-English vs debating communities believe that DB is submitting themselves to the "more famous community" (the same vs debating community believe that DIO VS Alucard should be Alucard's victory and claim that Dio should not have MFTL and Town level)

I think it is a good episode and the time Jinx removing the effect of Joker Venom is funny.

Facts. Oooh that matchup is bad.
Additional fact: WTH is the close connection between Ridley and Rayquaza

Ridley vs Vilgax and Rayquaza vs Bahamut or Seadramon are better than that.

Hmm so they gave harley a calc for lifting a palm tree and jinx a scaling calc of somebody punching mountains and vaporizing a large rock structure. Damn rip harley
What about giving Dan Hibiki scaling from Sagat, Sagat scaling from Ryu, Ryu scaling from Akuma, Akuma his crossover games feats... To justify petaton ton TNT and MHS+ speed Dan Hibiki.

And even then Dan loses to Dragon Ball Heroes Hercule Satan.

Okay, verdict formation aside, the animation is really fun and enjoyable.

For The Clown Girl VS The Pong-Pong Girl, the same alternative non-English vs debating communities believe that DB is submitting themselves to the "more famous community" (the same vs debating community believe that DIO VS Alucard should be Alucard's victory and claim that Dio should not have MFTL and Town level)

I think it is a good episode and the time Jinx removing the effect of Joker Venom is funny.
Which community may I ask?

John is definitely not winning unless you ignore Megaten dimensional tiering lol, would probably be the biggest stomp they've ever done unless you really highball some of John's stuff, like assuming his probability manip can affects people on swamp thing or FOTF level (which is somewhat reasonable if baseless), and rate those guys higher than we do. Someone like Dylan Dog or Harry Dresden is a much better match for my boy, thematically as well.
Of course John is not winning, says G1 bloggers.

I am just saying that John vs Raidou becomes more popular and spreads to more audience with different opinions.

Additional fact: WTH is the close connection between Ridley and Rayquaza

Ridley vs Vilgax and Rayquaza vs Bahamut or Seadramon are better than that.

What about giving Dan Hibiki scaling from Sagat, Sagat scaling from Ryu, Ryu scaling from Akuma, Akuma his crossover games feats... To justify petaton ton TNT and MHS+ speed Dan Hibiki.

And even then Dan loses to Dragon Ball Heroes Hercule Satan.

Okay, verdict formation aside, the animation is really fun and enjoyable.

Which community may I ask?

Of course John is not winning, says G1 bloggers.

I am just saying that John vs Raidou becomes more popular and spreads to more audience with different opinions.

can we get genshin impact on this death battle?

Also what about Lego franchises like ninjago?

Who says I'll die, stupid

uhnfn9oh1dc61.jpg

Ninjago possible
Genshin Impact? Ehhhhhh
Not out the realm of possibilities but they don't have anything
Genshin Impact is popular enough to have characters to join Death Battle.
Just that many more popular franchises have yet got their characters to get into Death Battle.

When is Mad Laugh Riot dropping? I need that track like yesterday.
When Rooster Teeth feels ready.

Just had an absurd, stupid idea come into my head for a death battle. Simba vs Kimba.
Actually cool.

Oh the coming Community Death Battle (?) is Mario (with Cappy) (Super Mario Odyssey) vs Kirby (Kirby and the Forgotten Land)

Just from notes from the commentary of the episode. They had started work on Harley vs Jinx before Arcane had actually come out, but they wanted to wait till it was out to actually release the episode. They knew from the start Jinx would probably win, but Harley did have more going for her then they expected. As for next time, it’s specifically noted that Wanda vs Zatanna is a super close fight.

Just from notes from the commentary of the episode. They had started work on Harley vs Jinx before Arcane had actually come out, but they wanted to wait till it was out to actually release the episode. They knew from the start Jinx would probably win, but Harley did have more going for her then they expected. As for next time, it’s specifically noted that Wanda vs Zatanna is a super close fight.
So they started to work on it around September/October Early November and got it done

@Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff long time spent on the games and guidebooks, let’s just say there’s so much stuff to find and the pages are night and day now. I deadass had like close to 2 million bytes of text on my sandbox for the profiles being rewritten. Check them out to see for yourself.
That's alot, oof.

I hope we don’t get too many comic book matchups this season. Though knowing my luck, we will probably get a lot lol. But as long as they’re good, I don’t mind.

Also is it a 16 episode season again? Or are we back at 20 episodes?
Likely 16. Fans prefer 16 episodes of quality and sponsors prefer 16 episodes that attracts multiple million views.

Well squeezing every comic book character too much too many will only run themselves out of idea.

@Jasonsith VHD is only tier 1 with the Akashic records, without it he’s Low 2-C at best. Same with everyone else in the verse.
Got the idea. But what stops D from being allowed to use the Akashic records?

That's understandable due to having to research LoL (I feel like Arcane helped a lot with this episode, even if it wasn't for states)
Understandable indeed.
Even the G1 bloggers are sort of slightly divided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back