• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zatanna definitely has a fuckton of hax, though no passives and little defensive stuff, that said DB typically doesn't like hax wins. Mind you I haven't watched it in like a year, so maybe they changed that?
Technically there are examples where Hax win is option.

In Harley vs Jinx one of the main argument for Harley was Joker gas, which is hax (by which Joker won his MU btw).
Doom have beaten Lex in his battle due to abilities(in reasoning though stats was factor as well of course).

As well as some of the requested MUs have debated exactly because of character having a hax which can change the game.
Instances:
Giorno vs Joker (depends if Joker resists GER effects (also pretend that there's no tier 1 Persona))
Kira vs Adachi (Previously was debated due to fact that Kira has bombs which could ignore dura, though due to Persona speed advantage Adachi may win now)
Ori vs The Knight (Discussed previously, you can argue Knight winning due to soul absorption and resurrection)
Sans vs The Judge (As well as most of Undertale MUs except for Frisk/Chara MUs) (Sans probably could win with Soul hax if he was faster)

List goes on.

Technically there are examples where Hax win is option.

In Harley vs Jinx one of the main argument for Harley was Joker gas, which is hax (by which Joker won his MU btw).
Doom have beaten Lex in his battle due to abilities(in reasoning though stats was factor as well of course).
Makes sense
Ori vs The Knight (Discussed previously, you can argue Knight winning due to soul absorption and resurrection)
Ori's profile is kinda bad, I think he should be downgraded from playing the first game. Mind you that just makes it easier for the knight but still
Sans vs The Judge (As well as most of Undertale MUs except for Frisk/Chara MUs) (Sans probably could win with Soul hax if he was faster)
I mean I know this is just a popular suggestion but I really hope they don't use OFF characters lmao, I love the game a lot but it's too abstract to powerscale beyond "yeah this is probably what they're doing, i think"

I think DB's just dipping their toes for Undertale atm, we'll probably see a mu sooner rather than later
Out of curiosity what Undertale matchups are possible in your opinion?
When I said Jojo doesn't really have a lot of thematic mus I kinda completely forgot about Kira vs Adachi, it works pretty well
I mean if you want you could do Hazama vs Adachi but literally only the smallest minority wants it

dss16ttog0q81.png
That coaster scene in general has so much meme potential

Harley v Jinx was a solid episode btw, 8/10 animation and their verdict is hard to argue against.

For some critiques of Jinx’s analysis:

Okay so, for Jinx's analysis its a weird mix of accuracy and cases of DB using the wrong formula but getting the correct answer. I had a hunch that they were going to use a mix of main lore and Arcane so I’m not even gonna bother touching on that.

AP: Accurate for the most part. Not sure why they used a non-canon cinematic as proof when plenty of feats on and above the 7-C calc they did exist canonically in the lore and that Jinx actually scales to but it doesnt change much.

Speed: This part was wonky. Jinx does scale to people who can react to natural lightning and light (CRT pending) but they used a non-canon cinematic as proof.

Strength: Surprisingly accurate. Jinx was carrying Vi's gauntlets around like they were nothing in episode 9 of Arcane, and in the main lore Caitlyn was able to do the same and Jinx should be at least as strong as her physically.

Durability: Eeeeeeeeeh. Jinx definitely shouldnt scale to Braum in durability, she's meant to be a glass cannon both in-lore and in-game. She has actual durability feats in the lore and Arcane too, like scaling well above Deckard's 8-C durability feat and tanking her own explosives and Ziggs' explosives in Paint The Town (though that is 100% an outlier) so i dont know why they didnt go with those over Braum. They also left out Jinx's Shimmer regen which is odd.

Equipment: This is the big issue I had. In-game items for LoL are for the most part completey non-canon, Jinx shouldnt have had access to anything in-game plus they didnt even give her good items like Guardian Angel or Infinity Edge. The teleporter from Wild Rift is also non-canon, she shouldnt have had that either.

Venom/Resistance: I called this from the start lol.

All in all, while I do have an issue with them allowing Jinx to have stuff like in-game items and feats from non-canon cinematics, its unlikely that the result would have changed without them.

Last edited:
I have a feeling this will be cropped for fan meme editing

what can i say, should have been literally any marvel mage vs constantine if yall wanted an easy w
Screw wins on which side fans want John vs Raidou now even if John "may" win. (And G1 crew want another L by non-Marvel on the list)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back