• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only bring this up because I was just thinking if another matchup that even matters to me. This entire seasons predicted matches don't seem honestly that interesting besides vegeta and thor in terms of people who are relevant.
People like Jinx and Harley for example but the matchup itself is fairly new.

Isn't aizen vs madara the last biggest matchup possible? When it comes to star power.
It is one very hot-debated matchup. Not quite stellar or dimension breaking in terms of power level.

In terms of clicks and views people are more impressed with Saitama vs Popeye although this is basically a funeral for caped baldy.

I imagine in an alternative timeline they waited until opm and op ended to have luffy vs Saitama for the most toxic possible match
I'm in. but basically any matchup with Luffy can turn very toxic. (But people are surprisingly "calm" with Natsu Dragneel vs Portgas D Ace and Sanji Vinsmoke vs Rock Lee tho)

eqspaBzl.jpg

my only photoshop job.. for my most wanted MU at the moment.
this... oh judge vs sans I can take either lol
The one on the right is...? (The left one is Lumine the female traveller of Genshin Impact)

The super mode (Unseen) is a punishment from the Watchers for killing Uatu the Watcher (temporarily) by shooting him in the head. So even base OG Nick Fury has a 2-A gun lying around.

Current Nick Fury is the son of the OG.
So does he have THAT gun?

But people are surprisingly "calm" with Natsu Dragneel vs Portgas D Ace and Sanji Vinsmoke vs Rock Lee tho
Cause Ace was dead in his story plus folks saw Natsu be a hard counter for Ace anyways
Plus most see Natsu stomp his ass these days

Lee has **** all for feats especially in Shippuden n Boruto the fact he needed hypothetical scaling to stand a chance tells ya this

• Cue DB intro where Ganondorf approaches Dracula
  • Dies immediately before opening the door

Now I kinda wanna see the full list of ways Ganon gets just one shot lol
Honestly the thought of the demon king himself instantly dying by just touching Castlevania's door or just looking at it, is pretty hilarious ngl. Tho death by castle seems a like an appropriate way for Ganon to go out.

Off the top of my head Ganon gets:

*Perma killed that negates all his immortalities and regeneration.

*Soul drained, devoured, destroyed and more.

*Corrupted into obedience to Dracula and by proxy Chaos too.

*Driven to madness, delusion, befuddlement and more.

*Banished to another timeline, dimension or to Chaos himself.

*Sealed into portraits or crystals.

*Made to experience pretty much every negative emotion possible.

*Absorbed into becoming one with the castle.

*Trapped in an illusion forever.

*Conceptually warped, manipulated, nuked and more.

*Is "fated" to always lose.

*Even the "plot" will insure Ganon's demise...

*Etc, you get the picture by now.

Also a good of chuck Drac's hax bypasses or ignores resistances too.

Cliff-notes version, Ganondorf Vs Dracula = extra rare bacon for Mr. Ţepeş.

First thing I thought was that man, Roshi really did this kind of feat super early :V
And that Piccolo broke the moon.
Dragon Ball Z characters have a long scaling chain from that Frieza's large planet busting feat.
Then Dragon Ball Super characters have a long scaling chain from that fist clashing feat between Beerus and Goku. And we see the ceiling of Arale Norimaki.

Oh just to say:
The notable moon race aliens of Naruto all could slice a moon in half. And the tree feat by Death Battle standard trumps even that.
Then Bleach characters fought against planet "balancing" characters.
Oh even some One Punch Man characters can scratch planet busting levels.

These... really say a lot.

How powerful is Luffy at max? Let alone OP in general
... According to Sanji Vinsmoke vs Rock Lee... Fujitora level and > Pacifista speed.

How powerful is Luffy at max? Let alone OP in general
... According to Sanji Vinsmoke vs Rock Lee... Fujitora level and > Pacifista speed.
In general OP caps out at Country level+ with FTL speed here. Elsewhere they're at continent to multi-continent level with FTL+ speed with the highest (non meme) ratings being planet level with MFTL speed, the low-ends elsewhere puts OP at island level with relv to SoL speed.

In general OP caps out at Country level+ with FTL speed here. Elsewhere they're at continent to multi-continent level with FTL+ speed with the highest (non meme) ratings being planet level with MFTL speed, the low-ends elsewhere puts OP at island level with relv to SoL speed.
Still the weakest out of the Big 3 I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back