• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

"Ew.. I stepped in loser"​

Even worse, Speedy is supposed to be recruited and employed by Rooster Teeth - you know, one of the more vocal "LGBTQ+ and BLM-philic and racism-phobic / right-phobic" firms in the USA and under Biden-Harris dynasty. Cannot believe Speedy is so unconscious about and unaware of whom he is employed by.

Looking into the drama... I used to think I was kicked out from DB Discord for no reason... I cannot find the reason up till now... I am not sure... And... I have less interest staying there now. Another Metal Gear reference.
You just got ****** over by the DB Discord whisper network. Don't feel too bad about it.

It seems fake anyways
Look at the date for **** sakes

Not even just that. I'm more sceptical as to why there are only two people in a server where this is seemingly the most 'damning evidence'.

Not saying I know who this guy is, but I advocate neither guilt nor innocence, partly because stuff like MeToo is such a logistical goatfuck. Same could be said for accused VAs like Vic, even knowing I've lost track where his court cases got to.

Yo.

Just wanted to pop in and make this 100% clear: either that screenshot is fake, or the person in it is somebody else pretending to be me. I would absolutely never say anything like that, and if you ask quite literally anyone who knows me, they’ll back me up on that. Even the other person in the screenshot, Keith, doesn’t think it was really me. Slurs, racism, homophobia, etc. is disgusting, and I have never EVER spoken that way in the 3.5 years I’ve been active in the community. I would also have absolutely nothing to gain from doing something like this. What would the point even be? To make myself look bad? To jeopardize my job and reputation for no reason? Hell, telling someone to kill themself is literally illegal. What reason would I have to do something so stupid? I also frankly don’t care that much about who wins VS matches (beyond trying to be as accurate as possible of course), and have a million better things to do than try to “rig” fights or anything like that (and I don’t even particularly like Bill VS Discord as a matchup lol).

The people who have mainly been spreading this around (folks from 4chan) have some sort of weird vendetta against me for some reason. Not sure what I've ever done to them, but from what I'm told they complain about me on there a lot. People who frequent those threads could probably attest to that. I have very little doubt this cringy smear campaign is happening because of that.

Hope that clears everything up. I generally am going to ignore this; it’s just a case of people on the internet having too much time on their hands. I hope you all are looking forward to the season, it’s gonna be a fun one.

You know a better question to ask speedy is if the crew actually takes a look, at least of curiosity, at this site stats for characters especially for their planned matches

Also if they are aware of issues we have with some matches or anything like that

if we talk about dc mu, honestly it would be nice if they came back but first from a break from it, there are definitely mu that even if they are victory for it does not take away how good they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back