• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's acouple Fate vs Persona matchups, acouple general Megaten ones too, I just think it's interesting because the verse from my understanding kinda share similar concepts. Anyway it has connections, I can tell you them if you want
Just a note and part of my wishlist:

How good a chance is Night of Wallachia (from Melty Blood series from Type Moon the same firm with Fate series) coming? And which character (from whatever verse) can he fight against? (Say, how good is Wallachia vs Walpurgisnacht? Bring up one to two new verses and with some seemingly fair firepower.)
how'd they use all the budget on korra vs storm and not madara vs aizen
Picking favorites.

First they prefer Korra vs Storm when fans are asking for Storm vs Weather Report or Nami and Korra vs Delsin Rowe or Rey.
Then they save budget on Akuma vs Shao Kahn and Madara vs Aizen for Korra vs Storm.
Sometimes they really screw themselves up and run themselves down the business.

3y4RZRe.png

Just want to point out, that's not even the real Speedy but Otto pretending to be him as confirmed by Keith
Honestly the fact that someone would do something like this is ******* disgusting. That's literal defamation.

Honestly the fact that someone would do something like this is ******* disgusting. That's literal defamation.
Huh really?

Nah, he's the son of the One Above All... no I am not kidding

3y4RZRe.png

Just want to point out, that's not even the real Speedy but Otto pretending to be him as confirmed by Keith
Lmao that's a load of shit. I was in the server that both Otto and Keith were in and that claim doesn't hold up. Otto somehow managed to contact Keith while being banned from every single server the two could possible share? He also had knowledge of who Keith was and how to find him all the way back in November of last year despite not having met him or even joining the shared Discord server until a few weeks ago?

The Speedy in that screencap may or may not be a fake but it even if its not the real Speedy it sure as hell isn't Otto.

Edit: Frankly I don't even think that's what Keith was implying. Doesn't seem like he'd be dumb enough to make up a bullshit claim. Feels more like the first and second sentences are disconnected from each other. But of course its hard to tell since the post looks like it had been cropped or is at least missing context for what the post is replying to.

Last edited:
Otto is a sad man who worships a man that booked a major news conference at a landscaping company next to a ***** shop where lunatics alleged electoral fraud and thought Venezuela stole the election. Seriously.

Pay no attention to him and his group of idiots.

Anyways, yes, It's going to be Magneto vs Tetsuo, I'm aware of that.

Korra vs Storm was longer than Madara vs Aizen and Ben himself animated part of it . It was Ben's choice to go with Storm rather the more popular Rey or the most interesting Delsin because it was his own legacy match-up that he wanted to see.

DB clearly played favorites on that episode, but it is Ben's show after all.

I do appreciate deathbattle making a comment somewhere that these eps are meant to be a celebration of the characters.
Earlier on a discord I'm in somebody linked the Jinx preview and said it was cringe. For no other reason that Jinx is in a deathbattle. I tried to explain how these episodes are meant for people who like the characters and want to see them in a well animated and voice acted fan animation at the end of the day. They ignored me saying that though and just spammed how cringe the idea of Deathbattle is. Something about how Harley will end up being multi solar system level because she threw 200 sun's at x500 ftl speeds in one obscure issue. And how they really just hate comics.

It's one thing to like a MU and prefer other Alts that's fine

But this shit where folks all of a sudden now want it when it existed for years when the mu that's likely going to happen takes place come on?
Mewtwo had his MU with shadow, albeit it was a garbage tier episode. I don't see him coming back anytime soon. The next Pokemon rep will probably be Ash or Arceus though 🤔

Mewtwo had his MU with shadow, albeit it was a garbage tier episode. I don't see him coming back anytime soon. The next Pokemon rep will probably be Ash or Arceus though 🤔
Ash Ketchum vs Lucy Heartfilia or Yugi Muto
Arceus vs Amaterasu or King Drasil or Zeedmillenniummon or Zen'O or Hades or Beerus
And ... (Lesser chance) Mewtwo vs Tetsuo but still possible

Last edited:
According to some people on the wiki Mewtwo has better connections which is why they hope it's Mewtwo. Granted, regardless of the opponent Tetsuo dies, and if it is Magneto at Least long overdue mutant can nab an easy win.
Mordecai is just a guy. Meta Knight for win. Better opponent for Meta Knight would be Bowser Jr.
What. If you had to pick a Kirby MU Bandana Dee and Susie are right there. That doesn't make sense at all.

Besides, it's pretty clear Jr. is being saved for Tron Bonne unless they hit us with a curveball.

Storm got the mutie win already and Thor in S1

We do know that researchers have heavily pushed for Magneto vs Tetsuo, which is why M2 is unlikely. Maybe they changed their minds, but prolly not.

Do you remember Wii Fit Trainer VS Dhalsim in DBX? I have made a thread for them in this forum.

Magneto has a CERTAIN better opponent in A WAY.
Magneto can totally come back as a returner.

BTW

Some Death Battle Fanon Wiki fans have made a site page for Harley Quinn vs Jinx because they are so excited for this matchup

Wii Fit Trainer is almost 100% not getting a battle, but it's fun to imagine her in one given it's just a simple fitness game. She'd rely entirely on scaling to Miis which at that point you may as well make a Death Battle with the Mii.

Magneto can totally come back as a returner.

BTW

Some Death Battle Fanon Wiki fans have made a site page for Harley Quinn vs Jinx because they are so excited for this matchup
For the page, it has existed long before Harley VS Jinx was officially announced.

For Magneto, if he becomes a returner, he may be able to join the chat where Iron Man and Doctor Doom are only two members.
DB clearly played favorites on that episode, but it is Ben's show after all.
It's right.

According to some people on the wiki Mewtwo has better connections which is why they hope it's Mewtwo. Granted, regardless of the opponent Tetsuo dies, and if it is Magneto at Least long overdue mutant can nab an easy win.

What. If you had to pick a Kirby MU Bandana Dee and Susie are right there. That doesn't make sense at all.

Besides, it's pretty clear Jr. is being saved for Tron Bonne unless they hit us with a curveball.
For Meta Knight, i wanted non-Kirby character.

The only alternative mags has was Accelerator only to hear

Who the **** is Accelerator?

I understand wanting M2 if Shadow can get a decent episode after that debacle than M2 shouldn't have an issue of getting one as well

It's just I don't see Mewtwo appearing

Last edited:

I understand wanting M2 if Shadow can get a decent episode after that debacle than M2 shouldn't have an issue of getting one as well

It's just I don't see Mewtwo appearing
I think what adds the fuel to the fire is the fact that Mewtwo has a more popular MU in form of Blackwargreymon, so if he's appearing on the show, then he's probably fighting him

Funny they never heard of the toaru series, like at the very least you should have heard that name dropped before in the anime community or suggested in match ups

Didnt seen many franchises myself before, but i know they exist

Funny they never heard of the toaru series, like at the very least you should have heard that name dropped before in the anime community or suggested in match ups

Didnt seen many franchises myself before, but i know they exist
The team doesn't seem to be very familiar with alot Anime series or to the extent like us

They're wasn't familiar with Saint Seiya despite Hades being one of Beerus most requested at the time

ToAru probably doesn't have much clout beyond Vs stuff and lacks mainstream appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back