• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadshot vs Bullseye
OMG yes
I think theyre both pretty accurate, but from i remember Bullseye is capable of a bit more BS
Say hi to Bullseye adamantium skeleton (I mean bones fused with adamantium)

Okay, so how many Power Rangers matchups are left?
Kinda want a Jungle Fury Mu
Actually a lot. We are not talking Super Sentai yet. But most are just not well requested.

And we have Kamen Rider. And we have Pretty Cure.
Fans do have attention towards Saint Seiya. Just the crew only notice it upon noticing Beerus vs Hades being a scrapped idea. Perhaps Hades vs Nekron or Yuyuko Saigyouji. Seiya vs Moon or Seiya vs Goku or Seiya vs Shazam. Poor Phoenix Ikki vs Fujiwara no Mokou or Jean Grey.

Actually a lot. We are not talking Super Sentai yet. But most are just not well requested.

And we have Kamen Rider. And we have Pretty Cure.
Fans do have attention towards Saint Seiya. Just the crew only notice it upon noticing Beerus vs Hades being a scrapped idea. Perhaps Hades vs Nekron or Yuyuko Saigyouji. Seiya vs Moon or Seiya vs Goku or Seiya vs Shazam. Poor Phoenix Ikki vs Fujiwara no Mokou or Jean Grey.
Tbh, I just want Ninja Storm, Dino Fury, Jungle Fury, and Samurai because those are the ones I grew up with.

Also on the topic of Super Sentai, itd be cool to see and its probably likely as one of the team members is a Super Sentai fans, but I forgot their name

Last edited:
Yo.

Just wanted to pop in and make this 100% clear: either that screenshot is fake, or the person in it is somebody else pretending to be me.

... I hope you all are looking forward to the (DB S9) season, it’s gonna be a fun one.
Glad to hear. Do not screw us up.

Oh I did question the source of that scandal very soon.
DB has given Marvel so many Ls, I won't be shocked if Odin/Thorforce is no go and Tetsuo gets the ending feat.
Marvel evened DC in Marvel vs DC.
Now it is the Marvel vs non-DC and DC vs non-Marvel to work upon.

Tbh, I just want Ninja Storm, Dino Fury, Jungle Fury, and Samurai because those are the ones I grew up with.

Also on the topic of Super Sentai, itd be cool to see and its probably likely as one of the team members is a Super Sentai, but I forgot their name
TBH Super Sentai is its own verse.
Saban and Disney later bought the rubber and nylon suits and also clips of some Super Sentai series and then shot their own Power Rangers. Then Boom Comics drew stories wanked upon the Power Rangers.

That's a Marvel stomp lol
inb4 "rule of thumb" (unless specific circumstances) says Marvel Street > DC Street and DC herald > Marvel herald and Marvel ~=/<> DC in skyfather and deity.

So Harley’s death is 4-5 days away, any guesses on the next fight?
I'm drawing a blank imo, maybe the Tanjiro MU?
Likely. Or the Tetsuo MU. Very likely in sprites.

Given I am likely sleeping during the Death Battle Cast and the Death Battle itself, I am likely missing most of the fun at the community when the shows air like 1 am or even 3 am SGT. I wonder if I should actually just join the Youtube Death Battle champion channel just because I just wanted to support this series.

CharlesZaGreat vs Maverick_Zero_X
Tipper vs The_Smashor

... Dunno what to say

You guys think Shirou Emiya vs Makoto Yuki is a good matchup?
Maybe. By this we pretend we ignore what Nyx (Persona) is capable of. And assume all Gilgamesh incarnations are as strong as some 1-C level

Oh. Last time the crew look into Persona at Personas vs Stands at DBC they claimed that JJBA stands are fast sure, but did anyone remember they say about whatever crazy speed and AP feats those Personas are capable of (other than whatever mentioned in Weiss vs Mitsuru)

Researching Doomsday a bit I found out Doomsday can actually interact with 682’s true form
Huh really?
Isn't Hulk like the avatar of TOBA tho? Could be wrong tho.
Nah, he's the son of the One Above All... no I am not kidding
Drama time from Capeworlds:

Speedy.png
3y4RZRe.png

Just want to point out, that's not even the real Speedy but Otto pretending to be him as confirmed by Keith

For the longest time i believed the bleach series had a degree of resistance to existence erasure due to the quinces ability to erase souls. In particular being able to survive soul destruction.
from the bleach wiki: Shinigami govern the souls between the Human World and Soul Society, which maintains a balance that if not kept would result in the mutual destruction of both worlds. All souls, including Hollows, are subject to the Shinigami governance of maintaining the balance. Quincy completely extinguish Hollows, thus the souls that come to the Human World do not return to Soul Society and therefore the souls would increase only on the side of the Human World. As a result, the Human World becomes heavy in souls, causing Soul Society to spill over into it, mixing life and death together. According to Rukia Kuchiki, the end result would be chaos and the end of the world.[38]
From what i guess im misinterpreting here is that a quincy is not erasing a soul when they kill a hallow?
Yes im still hung up on aizen losing to madara. I want to how the research team came to the conclusion that Aizen can't regen from soul destruction.

well DB is predictable, so its going to be a sprite fight after a 3D opener

I think we're getting Tetsuo or Wanda.

I prefer Mewtwo vs Tetsuo. Magneto could be used for his other more popular match-up later on. The con is that Mewtwo is yet another returnee but Mewtwo vs Shadow was so bad,so Mewtwo deserves a better episode.

For the longest time i believed the bleach series had a degree of resistance to existence erasure due to the quinces ability to erase souls. In particular being able to survive soul destruction.
from the bleach wiki: Shinigami govern the souls between the Human World and Soul Society, which maintains a balance that if not kept would result in the mutual destruction of both worlds. All souls, including Hollows, are subject to the Shinigami governance of maintaining the balance. Quincy completely extinguish Hollows, thus the souls that come to the Human World do not return to Soul Society and therefore the souls would increase only on the side of the Human World. As a result, the Human World becomes heavy in souls, causing Soul Society to spill over into it, mixing life and death together. According to Rukia Kuchiki, the end result would be chaos and the end of the world.[38]
From what i guess im misinterpreting here is that a quincy is not erasing a soul when they kill a hallow?
Yes im still hung up on aizen losing to madara. I want to how the research team came to the conclusion that Aizen can't regen from soul destruction.
Don't worry, I'm in the same boat. That episode killed me a little lol.

Mordecai is just a guy. Meta Knight for win. Better opponent for Meta Knight would be Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr is a terrible MU for MK to be honest.

Zero, Schezo, and Beta Ray Bill are all better opponents by far.
image0.jpg

Add this to the list of Death Battles whose winner was basically confirmed in Canon.

Also Godzilla looking a bit thicc ngl
GODZILLA-SAMA... I KNEEL....... THAT'S MY KING

Don't worry, I'm in the same boat. That episode killed me a little lol.
next paragraph: However, according to Yhwach, the worlds are meant to be one; life and death are meant to be one. When the worlds combine, the result would actually be a world free from the "fear of death". Such a world is Yhwach's ultimate goal.[39] He and the Quincy cannot tolerate the Soul King, the linchpin that keeps the worlds stable and separate.[40] The worlds can alternatively be collapsed by killing the Soul King.[41] After absorbing the Soul King, Yhwach obtains the power to merge the worlds himself.[42]
Yo does shao khan unironically have better Ap than yuwach?

Felt like compiling SCP matchups, I might even do one of those grid things if I ever get enough time.

1. SCP-173 vs Weeping Angels (Doctor Who)
  2. SCP-076 vs Jebus (Madness Combat)
  3. SCP-682 vs Doomsday (DC)
  4. SCP-096 vs Enderman (Minecraft)
  5. SCP-3812 vs Thought Robot Superman (DC)
  6. SCP-4028 vs Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club)
  7. SCP-3999 vs The Fears (The Magnus Archives)
  8. Alexei Belitrov vs Captain America (Marvel)
  9. Cameron The Crusader vs Brightburn (Brightburn)
  10. Cactusman vs Kick-Ass (Kick-Ass)
  11. Lord Blackwood vs Jake Harley (Homestuck)
  12. Zachary Callahan vs The Distortion (The Magnus Archives)
  13. Dumptruck vs Pumpkin (Steven Universe)
  14. Dr. Clef vs Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
  15. Dr. Kondraki vs Taylor Hebert (Worm)
  16. Dr. Bright vs Micheal Afton (FNAF)
  17. Ruiz Duchamp vs Spencer Shay (Icarly)
  18. Calvin Lucien vs Jesse Faden (Control)
  19. D-9341 vs The Protagonist (Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion)
  20. Connor vs Kusuo Saiki (The disastrous life of Saiki K.)
  21. Mr. Redd vs Bro (Homestuck)
  22. Mr. Fish vs Beak (Marvel)
  23. Dr. Wondertainment vs The Doctor (Doctor Who)
  24. Scarlet King vs Lord English (Homestuck)
  25. Pangloss vs Huntokarr (Welcome To Nightvale)
Bold means that I think the matchup has a higher than zero percent chance of happening
How about SCP-1370 Vs Killgor (MLAaTR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back