• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't forget reaction videos. yes there are people who only watch the reaction videos of the episode.....

but yes if i were them, I would put DB on the weekend where kids are off school and max view counts by premiering it on YT. But I'm not the boss.

Raven vs Twilight 2: Electric Boogaloo

You thought it was Raven vs Twilight 2, but it was I, Cable vs Booster Gold 2.

Now is there an excuse to do Raven vs Phoenix now? Given Raven can be connected to Zatanna and Jean Grey / Phoenix has a lot of "interactions" with Scarlet Witch.

don't forget reaction videos. yes there are people who only watch the reaction videos of the episode.....

but yes if i were them, I would put DB on the weekend where kids are off school and max view counts by premiering it on YT. But I'm not the boss.
More like when the young adults are off work. They are the adults who would actually pay. They are the audience who would actually benefit from watching ads from "the sponsors".

unknown.png

I need to protect this smile.
And I need to give her a career-ending pregnancy.

Imma keep it 100 real talk I'm finna give her some kids bruh I ain't even gonna lie to ya I ain't never wanted to bend a bitch over and dump multiple loads in a chick so bad in my life man I don't care what nobody think I'm tired of holding my tongue **** it
I deadass plan to save and screenshot all the best Zatanna images when the episode comes out of youtube so I can stare at those succulent hips and delicious ass smile I'm down apocalyptic rn

Imma keep it 100 real talk I'm finna give her some kids bruh I ain't even gonna lie to ya I ain't never wanted to bend a bitch over and dump multiple loads in a chick so bad in my life man I don't care what nobody think I'm tired of holding my tongue **** it
I deadass plan to save and screenshot all the best Zatanna images when the episode comes out of youtube so I can stare at those succulent hips and delicious ass smile I'm down apocalyptic rn
🧎‍♂️

Someone give the brother some water, he needs something to drink.

Bruh, you're not thirsty, you're ******* parched.

e62.png

This matchup seems like it could either way. I don't know much about zatanna or Scarlet witch but I'll assume witch wins because she just said no more mutants and deleted people. What would stop her from just deleting zatanna? Also please let this be the only marvel vs dc matchup this season.

This is the funniest comment I've read in these threads

They need to pay respects to the OG Phantom Blood theme from the movie. Absolute banger.

If Hamon users can create such a feat, it kind of supports anyone who matched them and anyone in the scaling chain should scale. Further supports why Dio defeated Alucard. And further brings up what feat can trump that from Raoh and Kenshiro (and possibly Jagi).

(Okay Jagi does not scale from the ocean vaporisation potential but he himself tanked a nuke better than the bunker walls that Kenshiro broke.)

I dont know why but I wish the storm deathbattle would have put her at the highest level possible for stats storm has
Can totally understand - but even then we need to assume Mags has experience fighting multiverse level heralds or even skyfathers (which he totally has) and wish Tetsuo Shima does not have the universe level standing legit.

We still know that Mags is way faster and way more haxxed so if he can walk out not dying from one hit from Tetsuo he is fine.

That is assuming Mags will fight Tetsuo first.

I dont remember if I asked it before, but why is VSBW Magneto that weak here?

And is there more to it than "lolVSBW"?
1. It is likely specifically weaker in VBW profiles for Marvel and DC characters.
2. Not even all VBW members agree upon the current standings. And very slow fixes are being performed to fix our past mistakes by some of us.
3. It is more likely the feats of Magneto are not having rigidly written calculations.

And... What softwares do we use usually to make videos, audios and music? I can get a lot of results from web engine searching but I want to know what are the current standards you know from your understanding.

Last edited:
Reverse flash can shatter a multiverse while running.
When does that happen?

The only ones I remember doing that is Flash war Barry and Wally from the rebirth era, and neither of those versions scale to Eobard.

Not only that, his universal feat is from pre crisis afaik, and he doesn't have a profile.

As for our current profiles, Post Crisis Thawne is 5-A (Which is really iffy he's 5-A and not 4-B but eh), New 52 Thawne is At least 4-B, Rebirth Thawne is 4-B

You know what

I can't blame you

We need a digger.
Should we be glad we welcome "it" even if "it" may lose because "its" matchup will be legendary?
By considering what just happened and what about to be shown to the public?
That said, do we need a "nazi-looking" Japanese-style hero?

What's the highest Tanjiro can get with AP/Durability and Speed feats? On top of that, what advantages does he have against Johnathan?

Tanjiro seems to have more training and his sword skills seem more varied. Also, he seems stronger a bit. (Should be comparable to Doma, who created this ice sculpture while weakened from poison (70.1 tons of TNT)) - while Jonathan has one dubious 64.7495 tons TNT "ship explosion feat".

But Jonathan is way faster and his hax are way deadlier.

Last edited:

Tanjiro seems to have more training and his sword skills seem more varied. Also, he seems stronger a bit. (Should be comparable to Doma, who created this ice sculpture while weakened from poison (70.1 tons of TNT)) - while Jonathan has one dubious 64.7495 tons TNT "ship explosion feat".

But Jonathan is way faster and his hax are way deadlier.
Hmm. How big is the speed gap? Also, doesn't Tanjiro have a technique that can help take down John?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back