• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because 90% of what Magneto does against high tiers is hax, he's mostly an X-Men villain and X-Men are weak as ****, and he has antifeats. There was a fairly recent CRT and not enough feats for scaling were found, don't assume there's no thought going into the ratings.
Okay, I personally think that reasoning is kinda BS as Magneto is a literal Omega Level mutant and many of the stuff he does isn't "hax". Also X-Men are weak? So you're saying Storm, Iceman and Jean Grey are weak?

Because 90% of what Magneto does against high tiers is hax, he's mostly an X-Men villain and X-Men are weak as ****, and he has antifeats. There was a fairly recent CRT and not enough feats for scaling were found, don't assume there's no thought going into the ratings.
I mean that does make sense when put like that.

one problem. ultra ego has never shown up in anything with 3D models

Literally just change Blue hair to Purple lmao

one problem. ultra ego has never shown up in anything with 3D models
Just use the SSj3 Vegeta model from various games but rig it with SSj2 hair and dye the hair as well as aura purple or DB may use a custom model (like they did for She-Ra in her DB against Diana).
Literally just change Blue hair to Purple lmao
That could work too and just give him the SSj3 forehead.

Okay, I personally think that reasoning is kinda BS as Magneto is a literal Omega Level mutant
Means nothing, plenty of Omega level mutants don't make it past High 6-C and some don't even get there, a lot of mutants are hax-based, omega level isn't a basis for tiering.
And many of the stuff he does isn't "hax".
Yes, and who does he do this stuff to, and to what effect?
Also X-Men are weak? So you're saying Storm, Iceman and Jean Grey are weak?
Storm is a glass cannon, focuses on hax and holds back, Jean Grey isn't even 3-C, focuses on hax and is a glass cannon, Iceman holds back, didn't even have access to his full power until like a decade ago, focuses on hax and used to be a glass cannon. Sensing a pattern?

i hope death battle takes a lesson from this one.

also would the fight change for zatanna vs scarlet witch if we go by VSBW standards too?
Not really Wanda's best feat is considered a Low 1-A outlier and barely anyone cares for DCs magic users here plus both verses are getting their cosmologies revised in the future so doing CRTs in response to DBs is highly ill advised.

also would the fight change for zatanna vs scarlet witch if we go by VSBW standards too?
Neither have passives so probably an incon if you equal speed since both have hax (Though idk if SW leads with them)
She kinda barely competes with him in a place that amps her. Notable in that she fails to do anything to a Hecate-possessed Wonder Woman, even hax-wise, and Hecate = UDM.
As for Pralaya, Zatanna is inferior to her and had to beat her by exploiting external shit, but you could technically scale Zee to her via temporarily holding her back.
https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Pralaya_(Prime_Earth)
I don't even know if Pralaya is 1-A honestly, New 52 cosmology statements are mega sus given that they've been retconned into being a small part of the overall cosmology, and there was an amp going on before her holding Pralaya back, though it's unclear if it's still active by the time she does that.

Damn, Magneto lost both his kids. That's gotta be rough for him.

And I am missing the ending clips already and the ad in the middle of the analysis feels so weird. First the iconic "FIGHT!" opening graphic, then music getting brought down by having to go with the fight animation, now this.

IMG_3858.png

Means nothing, plenty of Omega level mutants don't make it past High 6-C and some don't even get there, a lot of mutants are hax-based, omega level isn't a basis for tiering.

Yes, and who does he do this stuff to, and to what effect?

Storm is a glass cannon, focuses on hax and holds back, Jean Grey isn't even 3-C, focuses on hax and is a glass cannon, Iceman holds back, didn't even have access to his full power until like a decade ago, focuses on hax and used to be a glass cannon. Sensing a pattern?
1. Not even true as most of them, if not all, have displayed high end feats. PLEASE don't even use the High 6-C tier as it's pretty much BS anyway. And no, many mutants aren't has haxed.

2. No and many of his feats are based on power.

3. Doesn't change the fact that she takes hits from heavy hitters, I don't think she holds back and stop confusing standard abilities for has. BRUH Jean grey is higher than 3-C lmfao. Nice downplay. Iceman I'm pretty sure he does but idk. Again, stop confusing standard abilities for hax. Man can regenerate on a high scale, he ain't no glass cannon.

And you wonder why people don't take this sites comic stats seriously.

Last edited:
Neither have passives so probably an incon if you equal speed since both have hax (Though idk if SW leads with them)

She kinda barely competes with him in a place that amps her. Notable in that she fails to do anything to a Hecate-possessed Wonder Woman, even hax-wise, and Hecate = UDM.

I don't even know if Pralaya is 1-A honestly, New 52 cosmology statements are mega sus given that they've been retconned into being a small part of the overall cosmology, and there was an amp going on before her holding Pralaya back, though it's unclear if it's still active by the time she does that.

This should answer these

I know this is off topic, but is it true Quicksilver loses to all his MUs?
Most of them from the ones I found:
  • Burter - QS might be faster but can’t hurt him
  • Sonic - Slower and can’t hurt Base or Super Sonic
  • The Flash - lol
  • Tenya Iida - Quicksilver blitzes
  • A-Train - Quicksilver blitzes and one shots
  • Vergil - lol. lmao, even.
Being Street tier and having no Durability Negation really hurts QS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back