• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stone Free’s 441 kilotons meteorite feat was scaled to Star Platinum/The World, and I’m pretty sure they scaled Dio’s durability to SP’s AP

So, have there been battles where there's an audience or implied audience for a certain character, and they still lose? I'm just now realizing how often someone wins when a fight starts with them having people watching them at the start. Sora, Booster Gold, and now Zatanna come to mind.

So, have there been battles where there's an audience or implied audience for a certain character, and they still lose? I'm just now realizing how often someone wins when a fight starts with them having people watching them at the start. Sora, Booster Gold, and now Zatanna come to mind.
If you wanna be technical, Goku Black lol.
In all seriousness tho, the closest I can think of is Terry strolling up into Ken’s dojo and killing him there, or Amy killing Ramona in front of her boyfriend. Also Sigma dying to Ultron in front of his army of Mavericks.

Yeah, Ken vs Terry is the biggest counterargument to that, since it starts with other street fighter characters watching the fight. Though they do run out partway through as the building collapses

XX4NrVM.png
This didn't age well, Marvels 5 MU winning streak ain't looking so hot atm
Didn't need to call me out like that

iirc the best feat in DS is somewhere in the City Block level range
In general yes, but it can get much higher if they use KE (Lightning speed zenitsu plus the entire more speed = more power philosophy from lightning breathing users can lead to Tier 7). Not to mention Death battle can get pretty unpredictable in how they calc a certain feat and in what they accept.

I don't know if Wanda's recent stuff (absorbing tentacle god) is included. I have heard that DB ignored some stuffs of Wanda. The result against the general consensus must be properly explained.

Hopefully it is a mistake rather than a deliberate attempt to make a DC character win due to WB owning RT and RT owning Death Battle. Also, Archie Sonic suffered from "opponent of DC characters' weakness will be exploited but not the DC character's weakness".

I think even if JJ is not 1200 FTL, being close to light speed is fast enough.

So if what people think is correct regarding what DB will do for their speeds, is there anything Tanjiro can do against speedblitz and Hamon overdrive?

you know what's funny it doesn't matter who won zatanna vs scarlet witch because i dont care about the characters. Honestly the last characters i cared about winning were Aizen and Madara. They need to use more characters i like.

The next several dozen comments are all gonna be spoilederd. Just talk normally who in these would care about being spoilered over another dc and marvel fight

The next several dozen comments are all gonna be spoilederd. Just talk normally who in these would care about being spoilered over another dc and marvel fight
The rule is also enforced (in fact primarily) by the Death Battle Wiki and Rooster Teeth itself so try to convince Violet and the crew to remove this constraint. But until then, here we are.

May I ask: what is that?

In Wario vs King Dedede, Dedede hosted a fight where audience from the Mario omniverse and Kirby omniverse were there.

In Wario vs King Dedede, Dedede hosted a fight where audience from the Mario omniverse and Kirby omniverse were there.
Fair point, but they also weren't present for the end result of the fight.

Hmm... Did Black Canary beat Sindel during a MK tournament fight in front of an audience? I barely remember that episode.

Fair point, but they also weren't present for the end result of the fight.

Hmm... Did Black Canary beat Sindel during a MK tournament fight in front of an audience? I barely remember that episode.
Fair point. And BC was in the MK tournament right? So much for the character in the host ground and still lost.

Oh I overlooked that too. So much for an episode meant to promote Birds of Prey.
Does anybody have that scan of zatanna breaking the fourth wall by trying to touch the viewer?
I am sure tomorrow morning will get someone to do that.

Sally Whitemane vs Mercy huh. Looks close on paper at least.

Technically DC is only 1 match up against Marvel.
Maybe, just maybe:
Marvel fans are striving for more wins against non-DC than against DC. Like Magneto and Thor better win on their opponents and not get them stolen by other combatants.

I think the whole first thing in general hurts viewer counts because of piracy
Like their own Rooster Teeth website is stealing view counts against their own YouTube channel right? Piracy issues always happen before the champion thing and is kind of irrelevant. And worse, Rooster Teeth was sued by other copyright owners from time to time, leading to strike downs of videos and discount on view clicks.

But kinda saddens me champions do not watch Death Battle early. At least make them live to champions.

Good grief I can save money.

Where can I buy some music producing software and tin can music and sound effect sources? I want to buy them. Better if I can buy them one-off and not rent them.
And what are the common video visual effects editing software I could use?
Maybe time for me to make videos by myself.
(I have heard such video, audio and music production software are not that expensive and can be bought one off.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back