• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deku vs Gon
Galactus vs Unicorn

I'm betting my ass to a tomboy those are the MU's.
I'm really hoping they postpone Deku vs Gon for the next season MHA's literally in it's midst of Shinobi War arc equivalent an it's super obvious Deku's going to achieve greater feats via higher percentages/mastering 100 and he still has one more unknown quirk which is implied to be a huge game changer.

Although Deku probably still stomps even without it, c'mon it's better for him to reach his super saiyan akin form an showcase more stuff in the ep ya feel? (obvious spite match but basically everyone wants it and it doesn't seem there are any other good MU's for Deku)

Although Deku probably still stomps even without it, c'mon it's better for him to reach his super saiyan akin form an showcase more stuff in the ep ya feel? (obvious spite match but basically everyone wants it and it doesn't seem there are any other good MU's for Deku)
IIIRC, Deku has Ms. Marvel, Will Stronghold, Miles Morales, Rock Lee, Hajime Hinata, and Mob. And those are just the ones I can think off of the top of my head.

Deku definitely has good MUs other than Gon, though obviously I’m not saying everything else I suggested is a good MU.

I imagine how Kyle vs Simon could have been handled, with being a random episode, not a finale or start a season, just a random ass episode like Wanked Sonic vs Chad Wally and Overrated 10 vs Hal, and it ended up with the weeb character being beated, making the Weeb community seethe and whine like babies, that would be glorious.
Yeah, that one really deserves the finale treatment.
Why are you like this? What's your damage and who did it to you?

Silver actually defeating Trunks.
If he can actually just time travel and kills Trunks as a baby why not.
Or his time travel needs activation time (?)anyone can answer?
On a no time travel one on one duel Trunks (Super) annihilates.
Also, can Trunks breathe in vacuum space?
Or screw it Trunks is fighting Luminary.

Swan, take your pills and tell Ben to do Galactus vs Unicron already :V
Likely it is already produced in 3D. Waiting to be released on around an announced date of a new MCU movie or Transformers movie going on screen.

Are you just saying that because it's a harder stomp than OmniLander?
Technically almost nothing can top Flash vs Quicksilver and Weiss Schnee vs Mitsuru Kirijo (if anyone actually buys the multiverse level or even 5-D or even outerverse level scaling) in power difference.

brandon stating that one of the fights coming up was a commission is really a curveball and i would not be suprised if it turns out he was trolling.
Well given how matchups from Deku vs Ms Marvel to Bakugo vs Squidward (?) can be a commissioned music work, this means almost nothing.

But still quite likely a Fire Emblem character is actually being introduced.

nah that fireside chat a while back confirmed Ben sees Fire Emblem as a "tricky" verse to use
That said...

How tricky that was? Like the possibility of cross-serial scaling? (like to determine which few FE games can actually cross scale as one cluster and which few clusters cannot?)

Otherwise it is so easy to do even our site has a flourishing number of well-made profiles.

Last edited:
I've contributed an immense amount to this site for years under previous names
cover2.jpg

Yet you have no titles or credentials like other notable members, curious.

Also: Don’t Care, Didn’t Ask + You’re a Sonic Fan (cringe)

You guys think the CoD series has any worthwhile protagonist for Death Battle? I remember there was a matchup with a character from Battle Field I really digged but then I lost it

I mean despite having different scaling standards from us (most notably from 3-A and above), they have used calculations and P&A from this site a few times in the past, so I don't see why knowledgeable members of certain verses here can't touch base with the DB team.
Yeah... Like not just the Fire Emblem verse, a lot others like Persona and SMT and Dies Irae and Umineko... Also Ultimate Demon King and Random Last Boss and Instant Death and more...

You guys think the CoD series has any worthwhile protagonist for Death Battle? I remember there was a matchup with a character from Battle Field I really digged but then I lost it
Dr Richtofen vs Kowalski
Outside Richtofen vs Medic nope actually

Last edited:
Take your time.

We are waiting and we shall wait.
I was kidding, but... FE could unironically could range pretty much anywhere if I really wanted to, but Dimitri from Three Houses seems to be the most popular pick next to Byleth, so long story short (also I forgot to post this a while ago, most of this was from the top of my head as well)

Physicals: Could honestly range anywhere from Wall to Uni+, casual feats (No gameplay) range from crushing a solder's skull (through his helmet) with one hand, and various lifting feats. Highest ends would be either High 6-A (scaling chain ending in Byleth) or Low 2-C (Three Hopes spoilers), his strength can also be increased through the use of his Crest, and the Combat Art "Atrocity", which, while already stronger than his regular attacks, deals effective damage to all enemies (x3 damage)

Speed: Honestly a "pick your favorite" from Subsonic, MHS, or FTL. MHS is easily the most accepted FE speed, however, scaling to Bolting, and one could argue that Hoarfrost isn't exactly "real light", otherwise it's just scaling to arrows

Stamina: Dimitri can take a lot of punishment, and is regarded as being incredibly superhuman in this regard in-universe, even by people who are aware of things such as Hubert being able to fight for 3 days, also capable of surviving wounds capable of killing any "normal human" through sheer force of will (one could even say he has... Indomitable Will)

Abilities: Azure Lightning, which imbues all of Dimitri's attacks with Lightning

Reign wouldn't apply here, since it requires him to be ordered to attack

King's Might has Dimitri deal more damage when launching opponents into the air

Each of Dimitri's preferred classes in Warriors have the skill "Sword Buster", which, unfortunately for the person people are hoping Dimitri fights, has Dimitri deal more damage when fighting an enemy wielding a sword (even the weakest version, Sword Buster 1, increases this damage by 80%)

I'll ignore the magic he can learn, since his canon classes aren't able to use magic

Onto his learned skills, which I haven't talked about until now, everything prior was just what he has at like, Level 1 default Dimitri (I'll go over the vs applicable ones, of course)

As a Soldier, Dimitri learns "Backbone", which reduces his ability to be knocked away by enemy attacks

As a High Lord, Dimitri learns the Combat Art "Frozen Lance", which freezes enemies in 3 directions

In Paladin, Dimitri learns nothing of real importance, outside of gaining minor wind manip with Tempest Lance

In Great Lord, Dimitri learns Swordbreaker, which increases the damage Dimitri does to Sword enemies by 50%, he also has Sword Buster Lv 5 now, which increases his damage against Sword enemies by 100%

For his Three Houses skills, he basically only gets Royal Lineage+, which increases his ability to avoid attacks when undamaged

Ok...?

I mean despite having different scaling standards from us (most notably from 3-A and above), they have used calculations and P&A from this site a few times in the past, so I don't see why knowledgeable members of certain verses here can't touch base with the DB team.
When? I'm pretty sure that they don't really care about the stats of this site, considering that they didn't use Outerversal Persona (Which is based as hell of them) that this site believes.

Last edited:
When? I'm pretty sure that they don't really care about the stats of this site, considering that they didn't use Outerversal Personal (Which is based as hell of them) that this site believes.
I'm pretty sure Outerversal Persona only occurred a while after the episode aired.

IIRC they don't buy Outerversal Persona for 3-5 but would for P1-2? Based on the hearsey we've gotten regarding what they buy for SMT& SMT Scaling.

Also they do care about the stats of this site, the researchers frequently reference it and have used it for baseline research before, even as recently as Ultraguy's Bowser blog he mentions there being translation issues for one the Power Stars feats, which were brought up here on this site to downgrade (well, technically upgrade) them. I'm pretty sure there's even been one or two instances of them using exact calcs that VSBW has as well. They do pay attention to our stats, and if nothing else, use them as a baseline when researching, they just aren't always guaranteed to agree..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back